Junk King Houston

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2011

Just Dump It! WE RECYCLE! "Anything & Everything" Household Junk, Real-Estate, Construction, Commercial, Garage & Attic Cleanouts, Yard Waste. We pick-up all household junk. We recycle all possible materials. $25 discounts off of any job but minimum. 281-499-8600

hauling (145)trash removal (7)professional organizers (2)movers (2)piano movers (1)

09/27/2021

Larry B.

This is a very professional company. I was able to schedule an appointment online. They arrived on time. They quoted me an excellent price. They removed all my junk in a matter of minutes. The crew was very friendly and professional. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

10/21/2020

Rita M.

Ok. They were late. I had to call them.

Description of Work
Load removed

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

04/21/2018

Mark S.

Very professional, on-time and friendly.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 02/24/2018

02/27/2018

Darleena L.

perfect! They took care of everything and cleaned up afterwards!

Description of Work
Hauling off of houshold junk

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

12/04/2017

Jesse G.

I have used Junk King several times and they are always courteous and professional. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Preparing to move to new home so needed some larger unused items and boxes of old computer parts to be removed.

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

11/29/2017

James G.

Very well. I was extremely happy with the service, and I would not hesitate to recommend them. I don't usually give extremely high ratings, but I really appreciated the service delivery.

Description of Work
I had old, worn-out furniture hauled away and accumulated junk removed from my garage. This was a 20 year accumulation, and included left-over materials from a remodel.

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

09/24/2017

Michael Wallace L.

The price originally quoted was jacked up once the work began

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 08/06/2017

08/16/2017

Sylvia W.

The crew of young men were very polite and efficient and did a neat job of the removal. The own worked along side them for part of the time.

Description of Work
I had a pile of old bricks, wire fencing and other general yard debris piled in a back corner of my yard. I had a quick response from Junk King and the pile was taken care of within 2 days of my initial contact.

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

07/25/2017

Steve H.

priced up front. worked quickly. cleaned up well after.

Description of Work
remove severllewal cubic yards of tree waste

Work Completed On 12/01/2016

06/28/2017

Robin G.

Two men removed an old large TV from my second floor and hauled it away.They were done within 20 minutes

Description of Work
I needed a very large old TV removed from my house which was on my second floor.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

04/10/2017

Joseph C.

Ok. Did some damage to our stairs and tracked mud all over the carpet.

Description of Work
Removal of old 40" tube tv.

Cost $127.74

Work Completed On 12/07/2016

03/21/2017

Elisabeth H.

The guys showed up on time and were very communicative, friendly, and fast. Definitely will hire again!

Description of Work
I purchased the discounted coupon to have some junk hauled away.

Work Completed On 03/07/2017

03/19/2017

FRANCES B.

Very well. Arrived on time, or communicated if they had to be delayed due to other jobs. Workers were very professional in their demeanor and did a great job. Was so great to have a company come and get rid of all this stuff in one stop so we didn't have to haul it anywhere.

Description of Work
Pickup of a large volume of 'trash', wood, etc., from house that was being vacated. Material was in a couple of locations, garage and storage shed in backyard, and involved a great deal of trash wood and items in trash bags.

Work Completed On 07/08/2016

01/09/2017

Amy A.

VERY WELL. Driver was very prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
Junk King came to our house to pick up our Christmas Tree and haul it away. The guys were able to call me 15 minutes before arrival and were very prompt and courteous. The hauled our tree away with no issues at all. They even offered to sweep out our garage of all the pine needles. VERY GOOD SERVICE

Work Completed On 01/06/2017

07/11/2016

Jasper M.

Great service.....good price. Very cheerful crew that worked hard. Would use again.

Description of Work
Junk/Furniture Removal

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

02/05/2016

Wayne D.

The Junk King guys worked very quickly and efficiently. They were friendly and polite. The price was very reasonable given the amount of the truck used and the number of trips required to load up the truck. This is the second time I have used them. I am pleased with the service they have provided.

Description of Work
Hauled off remodeling debris.

Work Completed On 02/04/2016

10/23/2015

RUTH K.

Pre-purchased Angie's deal for removal of several large-sized items due to our move. Owner answered when I called with some questions; appreciated his responsiveness and friendliness.

Description of Work
Picked up large-sized "junk."

Work Completed On 03/03/2015

09/19/2015

Helen S.

They came on time, took away what needed to be taken away, shook my hand, and left. Easy.

Description of Work
Hauled away junk, just like asked.

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

09/07/2015

Judy P.

they did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned up and removed debris from my front yard

Work Completed On 08/19/2015

08/15/2015

Wayne D.

Prompt, courteous and quick. The driver even lowered the price since it took less space in the truck than assumed in the original estimate.

Description of Work
Removed old office furniture from a storage unit.

Work Completed On 08/14/2015

08/01/2015

Christine M.

I have paid this company and have not gotten service and didn't even get a courtesy phone call when I called to complain as I sat in my storage waiting for these people . I am beyond upset. I would like a refund and I'll use another more reputable company.

Description of Work
I purchased an Angie's Deal for the junk hauling service. Right after I made the purchase I was diagnosed with cancer and had to start immediate chemo. So I had to delay my service. I had sent emails letting them know and yesterday (7-31) I phoned to arrange the hauling. The woman I spoke with on the phone said "would tomorrow be too soon"? I said no that would be perfect! She said that they would come between 9 AM and 11 AM and would phone me 15 minutes prior to arrival . I went to my storage which is across town from where I live and waited for two hours (my storage is close to their location in Stafford). At almost 11 AM I phoned to find out where they were. The woman answering the phone today (8-1) said the reason they weren't there is because they had me on the books for August 8 - not today. I was furious!!! She said she would have the owner call me - my phone never rang. I am set to have cancer surgery in the next week and I don't have time for this baloney. I sure hope that they record their customer service representatives when they're on the phone so they can check to see that the woman told me August 1 not August 8!

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

05/06/2015

Steven G.

They showed up on time and did the work they said they would do at the agreed price.

Description of Work
Took away large and bulky trash and waste

Work Completed On 04/27/2015

04/23/2015

Stephanie G.

Arrived on time. Called just before arrival. Really nice people. Very friendly. They took everything including old paint cans and computer stuff. They were quick. They even swept the garage for me before they left. I couldn't be more pleased. Will definitely use them for another job in a couple of weeks.

Description of Work
Removed junk from garage