Infinite Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2011

7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Houston, TX 77036

Before sending a message - PLEASE CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE 281.415.7363 - Infinite Construction is a custom design and build Co. committed to hard work, honesty, integrity, quality and reliability both in materials and workmanship. We specialize in custom Patio Covers, Roof Additions, Balconies, Pergolas, Decks, Gazebos, Paver Patio's and Driveways, Outdoor Kitchens, Screened Patios, and much more. We named our Company Infinite Construction because the possibilities of your project are only limited by the imagination, if you can dream it, we can build it! Give us a call at 281.415.7363 and set up an appt....

decks & porches (127)Patios (40)hardscaping (28)patio enclosures (17)electrician (13)outdoor kitchens (11)roofing (10)woodworking (9)lighting (8)concrete repair (8)stone & gravel (7)door installation (6)

06/19/2020

Peggy P.

Materials were great quality. Workmanship was very good. Price was very fair. This deck has style that I didn't expect .

Description of Work
Old deck needed replacing.

Category dock building,dog fence

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

05/09/2020

Jennifer B.

Charles Teer and his crew were quick to respond, informative and pleasant to work with through the entire process. The entire project was custom designed, built to our exact specifications and we couldn't be happier with the results. I would recommend Infinite Construction to anyone that desires a custom patio built with quality material, design and service.

Description of Work
Large beam notched pergola complete with electrical wiring for fan and lights along with a concrete base paver patio

Category decks,architect,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Review for Infinite Construction - 2814157363, Houston, TX - 38554026

04/29/2020

Liz G.

We are grateful we chose Charles and Infinite Construction to build a large deck for our house. We talked to several contractors and received several quotes. Charles stood out due to his responsiveness, pricing transparency and ability to partner on design collaboration. We had a lot of ideas going into this process – and we believe we got to the right design – because we were able to work with Charles. He was great to work with, and so was his whole team. He was true to his timeline and very efficient. We plan to work with him on future projects (a patio for a different part of the house).

Description of Work
large deck

Category dock building

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

04/21/2020

Matthew R.

Infinite Construction over-delivered on what they quoted. The orientation of my garage compared to my house provided a challenging configuration, and Charles was able to create a covered patio that exceeded my expectations! The finish work was wonderful, the electrical was what was agreed upon, and I appreciate Charles being open to discussion about any issues that arose throughout the process. Even though the whole process took a bit longer than expected, the end product is what was important, and in the grand scheme of things is not important. I would definitely hire Charles and Infinite Construction again, and I recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Covered patio

Category decks,electrician,picture framing,roofing,ceiling fans,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Review for Infinite Construction - 2814157363, Houston, TX - 38512810

01/26/2020

MOLLY F.

Charles and his team did a fabulous job replacing three decks with composite. Charles was very patient and helpful selecting material and color. The team's attention to detail was impressive and price was competitive. Charles was very easy to work with and texted pictures and questions where appropriate. We would highly recommend Infinite Construction.

Description of Work
Replaced multiple decks with composite

Category decks,patios

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

09/11/2019

Donna B.

They exceeded our highest expectations. They arrived on time and started on time. All of the workers were knowledgeable, professional, polite and courteous. They went above and beyond what the job called for. After painting the newly installed porch the gave all of the ledges and door edge a fresh coat of paint so everything looked new and matched. Their attention to detail throughout the entire project was excellent. When finished, they left the workplace clean and better than when they found it. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Remove and replace two 4 x 4 support post at the doorway to our screened porch.

Category decks,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

Review for Infinite Construction - 2814157363, Houston, TX - 38102809

07/04/2019

Mao Z.

The company sent a person on site to take a look. He did a great job, measuring carefully, explain how they will do it. He explained well why my old deck rotted. He give me a good draft of new deck. I did not hire this company for the budget by my personal reason.

Description of Work
Around 300 sq ft deck need to be rebuild

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/04/2019

10/16/2017

Eda Z.

It went smoothly. No hassles at all! Charles has a great team working with him. Everyone was punctual, respectful and nice to work with. The crew who built the deck structure was amazing! Congratulations and a big thank you to all of them.

Description of Work
Charles installed a new deck around our new swimming pool and built a new enclosed area (roof) for this deck. He also prepared and submitted the Permit documentation to the City of Bellaire, which we had approved on the first submission!

Category decks,electrician,lighting,remodeling,roofing,pavers, gravel,ceiling fans,house painters,sunrooms,patios

Work Completed On 10/01/2014

08/04/2017

john M.

The owner was on time for the first appointment. He was very nice and seemed fairly knowledgable, so I decided to work with him to go forward with my project. But after the first appointment, he didn't respond to emails or phone calls. After a month of leaving phone messages and sending emails to contact me, the owner finally callled me. We discussed the project again, in some detail with pricing and timelines. I never heard back from him after that. Three months later, I found another contractor on Angie's List to do the work. I scored the company with a D based on interactions, communications, response, and professionalism. My frustration level was peaked trying to work with the company owner. After trying to work with the company, I decided they weren't reliable and couldn't plan their work with anyone else. Their price estimate for the work was about the same as the contractor that I hired.

Description of Work
I needed to replace an IPE deck, frame and planks, with some custom work for installing a specifically designed drainage system incorporated into the deck.

Category decks,patios

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

07/25/2017

CHARLETON C.

Outstanding service -- Charles made sure that we're happy and satisfied with the job. Price was reasonable, job was done quickly and according to schedule. He was really good in following up after the job and made sure we're happy (I find that hard to find nowadays). My deck project was fairly small but the attention and quality of service was excellent. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Composite wood deck extension to existing pool deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

Custom Decks, Gazebos, Patio Covers, Arbors, Pergolas, Trellises, Structures, Pavers, travertine and concrete, Inlaid Spas, Inlaid Deck Designs, Multi-Tiered Decks, Outdoor Kitchens, BBQ's & Fireplaces, Planter Boxes, Privacy Areas, Bench Seats, Bridges, Radial Stairs, Spiral Stairs, Radial Decks, Inlaid Glass Rail, Metal Rails, Wood Rails, Illumination, Stucco & Stone Columns, Stamped & Colored Concrete Patios