Houston Renovation

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2013

15727 Cutten Rd.

Houston, TX 77070

Over 16 years of experience in Construction and Home Remodeling ..Our Professional crew will bring the best quality service to the costumer....

10/26/2014

Audrey L.

Contacted for appointment and scheduled time. Showed up and went over the requested work needed done. Is a small job with laying tile floor, install bathroom vanity with sink and counter top. Nicolas would send estimate. Received estimate and it seemed exorbitant. No credit was shown for the purchase I had made and paid. I don't feel this was a good purchase for me. I felt the quote was too high for the requested work.

Category remodeling

Thank you for your review [members name]... Our Company does not take any deposits before the proposal is send to the costumer unless is a special deal...We do take the deposits after clients agrees with price indicated in the proposal and all terms and Conditions ... The deposit you send it to Angie's list was deposited back to your account... Sincerely Nicolas

08/16/2014

Janell M.

Eric was very professional and understood what we wanted. We had to change the schedule because we found some problems with the exterior that had to be addressed before it could be finished. Everything needed to be done before the end of June. So, the exterior was completed the first week of June. With us being on the schedule starting June.23rd to do the interior panting and the floors to be completed by June 27th. They neglected to put us on the schedule to have the floors done. But were able to find someone to work through the weekend and have the floors completed by Sunday, June 29th. We had to post pone our company arriving until Tuesday, July 1st so that the floors would be completely ready. We also had to put our furniture back before everyone arrived. 1 month after the exterior was competed, during the July 4th holiday, the exterior paint started peeling up. I texted Eric with a picture and spoke to him on July 8th. He was going to come by and take a look at it, but never got back with me. I also just texted him again on August 11th. We still haven't heard from him. I am disappointed that this issue has not been addressed. Until this issue is resolved, I can not recommend using them.

Description of Work
We had the exterior/interior painted. Also our hardwood floors re-finished. I was very impressed with the professionalism . They were able to work around our schedule. With some issues with deadlines, they were able to get the job done.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,home builders,house painters,interior painters

07/03/2014

Tom T.

Some windows needed to be replaced.. Good job ... Highly recommended if you looking for a good contractor at a good price. Thanks

Description of Work
Windows Installation

Category replacement windows,home builders

06/25/2014

Viktoriya D.

I decide to replace 3 windows and 1 door in my house...I did order them from Anderson with warranty over 5 years.. A. Renovation did a great job thanks

Description of Work
Windows and doors Installation

Category replacement windows,home builders,doors

06/18/2014

Andrew F.

They did a great job.. My old bathroom now is unrecognizable.. New Ceramic tiles, Modern vanity and sink, with a big Jacuzzi tub I live it.. All this modern appliance costed me little to much but i hope i will have it for a long time... I did used this company in the past and can tell now they did an amazing work . I will definitely give my best recommendation to everyone who is looking for a good contractor. Thanks

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category home remodeling

06/18/2014

Viktoriya D.

I had a good experience with this company in the past for some construction work.. I recommended them to my sister in Woodland for some remodeling work and designing, and the last time I visited her I was surprised at how nice the renovation was in her house. What I like the most about it was the dropped ceiling with the spot lights and the unique colors. I also liked the quality of the hardwood flooring and tile. It was really nice. I will definitely call you soon for some updates in my house and I hope I will receive a good discount. Thanks.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring Drywall, plastering, windows and doors replacement Designing

Category drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,doors

06/17/2014

Tom T.

I did moved from New York City to Texas a couple of years ago and Because of my family and personal business I do.. We decided to buy some land to open lot for used cars sales. Eventually our plans changed and we decided to build a small community and to rent it out... we did t knew anyone in Houston at those time and special a contractor to build a house... We have found a couple of contractors in the newspaper and we decided to receive some estimates. All came up to be more expensive then we expected... We did spoke to some of our neighbors how to find a contractor and recommended us A. Renovation .. We decided to go with them and we really happy for our decision ....Yes we had some extra work around the Project but everything came to be ok at the end ... And just would like to leave this review as a sign of appreciation to this company.. Thanks

Description of Work
New House / Remodeling? building

06/17/2014

Tom T.

I had used this company in the past and know I decided to call them again for some remodeling work. I did some interior renovation and restoration (plastering, drywall, hardwood floors, bathroom and kitchen remodeling). It all looks nice and perfect now. They also gave me a good discount on the price in comparison to the other contractors. Thank you.

Description of Work
Remodeling General

Category drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

06/15/2014

Andrew F.

I would like to leave a nice review to this contractor for the service he provided to me in the past... I did have a good experience hiring this company for Building my new house, me and my wife we were very satisfied with their professionalism and quality of work ... We still call them if we need some services around the House. In general i just wanna thank them for their Help and defiantly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
It was little hard in the beginning to choose the right contractor, and I know everyone's know that and special when you building a home... I did find this contractor from some of my friends recommendation. They did some addition to the house and they was happy with..

06/09/2014

Sergiu P.

We had approximately 2 acres of land in Spring TX for 2 years planing in building a new house .. We didn't had the right budget to begin to build a new home. We have got this company information form some of my friends and we called them to receive an estimate.. They gave us a good price and the advice us as they do help with loan approval drowning and design. Afterwords we decided to go with them and we ended very happy for the result we have now it took a little longer then we expected but finally we can move in to a new house. Thanks Nicolas!

Description of Work
He build my house and did all the job from the beginning till the end.

Irrigation Design Services

Call the office to make an appointment.. 9 Employees. We Charge An Hourly Rate Of $85 Plus Parts (5/18/11). No Travel Charge.I Have Over 30 Years Of Experience In The Irrigation Field. Award winning. Additional phone - (713)705-3048. Free Estimates On Installs Only.

CAPS Sprinkler Systems

We are committed and dedicated to every customer we serve. We offer excellent service with competitive prices and a written guaranty. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, product knowledge and professionalism. Give us a call! Additional email - capsirrigationllc@gmail.com

Offers by CAPS Sprinkler Systems on Angi
    INNOVATIVE SKYLIGHTS & ATTICS

We are a professional skylight installer and manufacturer with 15 years of experience.

All interior Home Remodeling (Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling, Flooring, Ceilings) All outside Work ( Doors and Windows Installation, Roofing, Gutters, Stucco, Siding )

* Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling * Windows and Doors Installation * Granite, Hardwood Floor Installation * Roofing Installation * Bricks Builders * Framing * Painting