Hot Water Guys

• 10/31/2021

9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

352 Link Rd

Houston, TX 77009

The Tankless Water Heater Experts! We specialize in the sale, installation and service of Tankless Water Heaters, helping homeowners and business save money on their energy costs, as well as save them from the headache of running out of hot water. Our professional installers and service technicians are certified by most major manufacturers. Service technicians are highly skilled in repairing both tankless and tank water heaters of all brands. We provide FREE HOME ESTIMATES for installation....

water heaters (72)plumbers (27)

03/09/2021

It was quick, efficient and thorough. We would definitely go with Hot Water Guys again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

11/04/2020

Work was done. They knew what the problem was before coming out. Didn't have part on truck. Charged $145 for service call for first hour - he was here 20 min. Returned a few days later (weekend in between) and installed part. Was charged an additional $100 for second service call - additional hour labor - was here about 25 minutes. I have NEVER been charged a second service call to bring a needed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Display needed to be replaced. Water heater cutting off every other day and had to be unplugged to reset.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

When you initially called you let us know that "unit was shutting off and you were unplugging it to reset". During every phone call while booking service appointments we are very clear with our customers about our pricing structure. We were not given information that would have let us know exactly what part would need to be replaced. We try to bring any and all parts that we have in stock to our c...

01/13/2020

Hot Water Guys did an excellent job replacing my two aging tank hot water heaters with two new tankless hot water heaters. They provided a prompt onsite estimate to perform the job that was very competitive in price and were very knowledgeable about what would be the best system to meet my needs. They had an excellent scheduling staff and answered all of my follow up questions. On the day of insta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two tank hot water heaters with two tankless hot water heaters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

09/16/2019

Called Wednesday, exchanged a few Q&A emails & rough estimate. Owner stopped by Friday to offer an onsite review & quote. Unit was installed the following Monday. I recommend Hot Water Guys highly. Everything went very professionally & smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a tankless hot water system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/26/2018

Brian was a little late but apologized twice and felt genuine. He went right to work and was done quickly. He was informative about how to extend the life of my water heater. I was delighted all around. TWO other big name companies (A) and (JM) both said the item was not repairable and would cost many thousands to replace, along with other hard sell techniques. This was repaired under WARRANTY and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed gas water heater repaired.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

12/17/2017

Received a call back the same day I left a message and scheduled an appointment. Repairman was on time, diagnosed the problem (pipes not screwed together), and identified other issues with the system (i.e., copper pipe was not used from hot water and pipe that builder installed was already corroding). Overall great job. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of tankless water heater. Hot water had stopped while taking a shower. When I went to the attic, noticed that a venting pipe elbow had disconnected from the vent through the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

06/02/2017

Great work. Installation looked really nice. I like these guys. I also like the unit. But just know that when you lose electricity service (like when a transformer goes out) you won't have hot water any more because the thermostat for the tankless unit is electrical. However, all the endless hot water otherwise makes up for those few times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I decided on Rinnai tankless hot water heater and they sent me a list of authorized dealers in my area. I rated the price as N/A because I didn't actually get any other estimates. Then I found a coupon on Angies list. They took out the hot water tank and installed a tankless Rinnai hot water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

04/10/2017

Preformed work well and gave tips and insight along with recommendations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check and adjust tankless hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

10/17/2016

Showed up on time to visit and make an estimate, working team showed up on time and finished the work in time, cleaned up and was done after lunch

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of tankless water heater

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

08/27/2016

Very well. The guys performed all the work in one day and were so helpful and friendly. They were very professional. I will recommend them to anyone wanting to replace their ugly wastefull hot water tanks with a small efficient tankless heater. I was especially impressed because we live in an old house with an addition. I feel my gas lines are now safer because of their work. Kudos!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove two hot water tanks and replace with a tankless unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

Sell, install & service all major brands of tankless water heaters.

We do not sell, install, or service water softeners. We do not install tank water heaters but we do service them. We are also not a general plumbing company. Our specialty is Tankless Water Heaters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available