Home Exterior Systems LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2009

11111 Katy Fwy Suite 910

Houston, TX 77079

For more than a decade, Home Exterior Systems LLC distinguishes itself from all other remodeling and home exterior contractors in several important ways. First, above all else, HES undergoes rigorous industry certification and consumer review scrutiny unmatched in South Texas. To achieve consistently top rankings we must use top brand materials, install with best trained team using industry best practices. Our proprietary “White Glove” project management ensure customers comfort and awareness, and above all, minimize negative surprises. We are a multi-year Angies List, Hardie Elite Preferred, Best Picks, HOUZZ, Home Advisor, and BBB Excellence award winner, among others. These reviews mean the world to us. Over 40 percent of our business comes from repeat customers, or from their referrals. Thank you for considering Home Exterior Systems. We install James Hardie Siding....

Resposiveness

siding companies (64)house painting (30)window replacement (19)gutter repair (12)door installation (7)pressure washing (4)roofing (4)general contractors (4)interior painting (3)insulation (3)handyman (3)awnings (3)

05/05/2020

They did a phenomenal job, were quick, on time, and cleaned up as if they were never here. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid my Hardee siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

03/13/2019

it was fantastic!!! all of the workers were prompt and courteous and did a GREAT job!!! I have more work that will need to be done and I will be using them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all my facia, soffit and siding replaced and painted

CATEGORY siding,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

Photo for Home Exterior Systems LLC - 11111 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX - 37760080

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working for you, and thanks again for the referral of your neighbor. We look forward to doing more work on your street! Vicky

02/26/2019

From the first time I met the salesman Bart, he was professional and quoted the work I had requested. The company and salesman was upfront with the cost and possiable additions that were possiable. There were no surprises when more work, like they suspected (no framing around the windows) was needed. Additional costs for the framing was fair and the complete project only took a week as quoted. Wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resided with hardy plank and replace windows in an 80 year old house.

CATEGORY contractors,insulation,siding,replacement windows,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

It was a pleasure to work for you, we look forward to helping with additional work later this year, thanks Vicky

01/31/2019

Home Exterior Systems was great at assessing our project and submitting a fair, reasonable and easy to review proposal. Although we did not ultimately select them for the work due to comfort with a company that did a lot of work for neighbors, we certainly would have been happy moving forward with them. They have a lot of expertise and credibility and combine this with a high level of professional...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, I am sorry we could not earn your business but please keep us in mind for future projects.

01/09/2019

They did a beautiful job. They were neat, clean, and courteous of his customers. He's really good at the projection of costs. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheetrock installation for our patio. And hardboard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

12/07/2018

It was wonderful, they were prompt, did a good job and they are neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did Hardie plank.

CATEGORY contractors,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2018

10/08/2018

It went very well. The guys were prompt and did the little extra touches I asked them to do

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had some siding replaced and painted

CATEGORY siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

thank you, it was a pleasure working for you!

04/02/2018

I was very impressed by Vicki's commitment to customer service. Although my project did not work out for Home Exterior Systems, she pointed me in the right direction and gave me excellent advice. She did not have to call me back but she did and helped guide me on how to get my project completed. If any major jobs come up, I will definitely call them back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding/window repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

thank you for taking the time to review me, good luck with your project

03/09/2018

Was told by the salesman that the job was too small for them, that they had a $2,000.00 minimum. This, after being told, during my initial call into their office and describing in complete detail (location on house, span of work area in feet, material description and dimensions) the required work, that they did indeed do small jobs. This experience was a complete waste of my time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some exterior wood siding removed and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry for the confusion. I actually went back to my call log and discovered I spent 32 minutes discussing your project with you so you can imagine my amazement when you told Bart you only wanted to replace one board. I apology that you feel like we wasted your time, I promise I would have never scheduled an appointment given the information of one board. We trust you wi...

02/25/2018

Some years back, HES installed new Hardie siging - great job, covered in former review. We recently sold that house, during which process the buyer's inspector made recommendations on siding caulking at window and door frames. The inspector's recs (noted by the buyer) seemed wrong to me, so I contacted HES. HES promptly provided full details on the Hardie specs and the underlying engineering. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Specifications

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Best of luck on your new adventure! Vicky

Siding (James Hardie), replacement windows, gutters, exterior painting, roofing, outdoor kitchens and patio covers, concrete, roofing, radiant barrier, attic insulation, kitchen and bathroom renovation and remodeling.

Commercial remodeling