High Ends Flooring - Homeco

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2010

4.2

11665 Fuqua St Ste C-300

Houston, TX 77034

Experience our flooring and cabinet services. We stand behind our products and our services. We will go the extra mile to ensure your remodeling mission will be a success! So let us help you in making the best decision based on your budget and lifestyle. Additional email - hefloor@gmail.com....

07/19/2017

S G G.

Exceptional! Still amazed that I have a brand new kitchen and bath for such an affordable price. Ed came out and gave me a quote which was lower than all other bids, yet included so much more. On day 1 the kitchen tile was not laid in the direction I had requested and Ed had them tear it out, pick up new tile from the warehouse and reinstall the next day! Very impressed with his integrity. Sandi coordinated all the crews very timely (Tile, Cabinet, & Granite). Only 3 weeks total! Have already referred to friends & neighbors.

Description of Work
They remodeled my entire kitchen and bath (except kitchen cabinets). Gorgeous custom built bathroom vanities, floor & shower tile designed to my specifications, & I was able to pick my granite slabs from the yard.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/24/2017

Juliet M.

Excellent. High End does beautiful work and I have used them for many jobs - I highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Carpet installed in approximated 1500 sq ft and retile of bathroom floor.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,insulation

03/08/2017

Major H.

Although we did a walk through and it was clearly explained which rooms would be done (there was already linoleum in each of the rooms where I wanted it replaced,) they claimed I had not indicated the 1/2 bath. They then charged over $400 additional for the 3X4 room. Since then the flooring has developed stains on multiple spots. When I complained, they told me they no longer had a relationship with the company from which they had obtained the original tile. They offered no solution.

Description of Work
Linoleum installed in three rooms and a 1/2 bath.

Category flooring contractor

02/27/2017

Carlos P.

We bought it with the expectation that the service would be provided in a reasonable time. After buying the offer, we have to complaint to Angies list for the company to contact us. Then, we were told that in about 3 weeks, somebody "will be in our area". We sent a message explaining that we could not wait for 3 weeks and asking whether there is any possibility of the service being provided sooner. After several days of not receiving any answer, we asked Angies List to refund our many, what they did.

Description of Work
We were doing a kitchen renovation when we saw this offer and thought this company may provide good advice for the work to do.

Category insulation,home remodeling

09/12/2016

Gary S.

The installations went fine. The only issue my wife had was that the little 3 X 3 inch sample of the counter top did not adequately represent the whole counter top. She has learned to like it though over time.

Description of Work
installed porcelain floor tile in bathroom and installed quartz counter top.

Category flooring contractor,marble & granite

02/29/2016

Howard S.

This time I'm not very happy. I just call it sloppy work. I'm surprised compared to the other jobs they have done for me. I have talked to them about it. I had some texturing done and they got stuff everywhere. The paint they were doing wasn't all that good either.

Description of Work
They did texturing and interior painting.

Category interior painters

04/09/2015

Jonathan W.

Nice guys and a good price but in this case we got what we paid for. Definitely a better job than I could ever do but overall looking back I wish I had gone a little higher end. Nothing they did wrong it just kind of looks like I went the cheapest route. If I had it to do again I would spend more and expect better results. They may have been restrained by the confines of the deal we purchased and maybe do outstanding work otherwise. Again, this is a case of we got what we paid for. Take my advice and don't cut corners in the kitchen...

Description of Work
Installed granite countertops in our kitchen

Category countertops,insulation,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

02/20/2015

Jean-Baptiste F.

This job has been subcontracted so this review is not totally about high ends flooring (I have been surprised and not informed) Price was fare. Subcontractor: ponctual and professional. Efficient and knowledgeable. I will go with them directly since I do not know really high ends flooring...

Description of Work
1000sqft attic insulation

Category insulation

02/13/2015

Dale F.

The company and I went back and fourth and did not come up with an agreement to get the work done.

Description of Work
Contacted the service provider. They would not cover the whole attic the big deal was only for partial job. They wanted extra cost to do the full job for the attic. The rest of the job would of been higher cost per square foot. Last Chance: $99 for $500 Worth of Attic Insulation

Category insulation

i dont know what to tell you just read the deal specification before you purchase it that will make our life easier

12/18/2014

haidong Z.

Ed came in to do the estimate and I left a key for his installer to do the job. They finished it in one day as promised. Good quality work. Nothing to complain so far.

Description of Work
Install 490 sqft engineering wood floor in the study and master bedroom.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,insulation

Amador Painting Service

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Aldaco Customs Co

Quality members on board that specialize in the field of all fine finishing areas. From mill work finishing, to fine paint/stain finishing, we make sure your expectations are more than exceeded. All exterior and interior painting, no job too big or small.

All States Service Pro - Houston

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Offers by All States Service Pro - Houston on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Cabinets, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Granite Countertops, Tiles, Natural Stone Floors, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring & Carpet, Back Splash & Bathrooms Vanity. Insulation.

N/A