Gutters by Berger Home Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

303 Wells Fargo Dr Suite 16

Houston, TX 77090

You don't know when it's going to rain. But you can know if your roofing or gutters are up to the task of protecting your home from the elements. All you need to do is call Berger Home Services. Why choose us? We've made a name for ourselves as top-performing gutter and roofing professionals. Gutter cleaning, installation and repairs, roofing repairs and re-roofing. When it comes to the protection of your home, Berger Home Services is up to the task. Our skilled and experienced team will provide you with the assistance you need to keep your home's defense against rain and standing water strong. We offer free estimates and consultations for all of our work. This is just a way for us to give you great value up front on our services. So if you’re looking to retire your old, worn-out gutters or upgrade to the latest in roofing technology, give us a call!...

gutter repair (304)gutter cleaning (103)roof cleaning (29)chimney cap repair (6)fence company (2)pressure washing (1)HVAC Companies (1)

06/18/2021

I had them out nearly 4 weeks ago for a quote. Agreed to have them do it. Quickly I got an email to pay a deposit, which I did. I was told I would be contacted by the scheduling department. I was never contacted. Called 5 times, each time they said they would get back to me. They have NEVER called. Instead, they keep sending me text messages that say they will get to us. NOT 1 call or estimated da...

Description of Work
Ask for gutters, but they never showed up.

05/01/2021

When the work was initially completed, I wasn't thrilled. I figured a high 3 star at best. The gutters were fine but there were noticeable gaps with the guards, the installation was done differently than I expected, and a small part of it wasn't even what I had ordered. I figured it wouldn't get much better, but I wanted to give them a chance. In my view how a company reacts to feedback from their...

Description of Work
Gutter replacement and gutter guards

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to leave such a great and thorough 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that Jacob was able to completely correct any issues you originally had and left you with such a good feeling about our company! We will not let this review go unnoticed for not only the original job done, but also for how wonderfully Jacob handled this for you. We hope...

12/31/2020

The employee who came out to make the estimate was prompt, efficient, and gave us a great price for the work needed. We were able to schedule the work in 5 days, and they were prompt, efficient, and cleaned up afterwards! I would hire them again.

Description of Work
We needed new gutters installed.

Category fencing,gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are happy to hear you were completely satisfied with the job and service we provided. Thank you so much for leaving this great review and we hope to work with you again on future outdoor home projects!

11/17/2020

Berger Home Services installed gutters back of our house. The estimator Kurt was nice and gave us fare rate. Workday was scheduled and the installers were so nice and explained everything. Gutters professionally installed to our specifications. They continue to perform to our expectation, and they look great! I would use them again and would like to recommend them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

11/04/2020

Great service! The Berger team was very responsive and professional. They did a great job cleaning out the gutters and installing gutter guards for us. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Unclog gutters and install gutter guards

Category gutter cleaning,chimney caps

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/26/2020

Communication was difficult. Hardly got warning when they were coming by, lucky I was home the majority of time these days so work could get done. Still have left over dirt to be removed but still getting calls to pay them.....

Description of Work
Gutter replacement and drain addition

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/16/2020

Fast and efficient. Was done in about 3 hours. Excellent service and communication. Thanks to the Staff and Crew.

Description of Work
Add seamless gutters to house

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Review for Gutters by Berger Home Services - 303 Wells Fargo Dr, Houston, TX - 38953964

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are happy to hear you were completely satisfied with the job and service we provided. Your gutters look great! Thank you so much for leaving this great review and we hope to work with you again on future outdoor home projects!

10/13/2020

Excellent work. Arrived on time, installed gutters and tied into the existing gutters. They cleaned up the jobsite.

Description of Work
Added gutters on the sides and back of the house.

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are happy to hear you had wonderful service! Thank you so much for leaving this great review and we hope to work with you again on future outdoor home projects!

09/07/2020

Prompt service, quality work, great communication

Description of Work
Gutter instillation

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your great review and hope to work with you again on future outdoor home projects!

09/03/2020

Berger Home Services impressed me. I received four bids and although they were not the lowest prices, they came in immediately with a fair price, no gamesmanship, and presented themselves more professionally than others. Even though all others chose to come back to me with prices lower than them, they didn't provide me their best price upfront. I felt confident in selecting Berger, recommend them,...

Description of Work
Install new gutters on sides of home

Category gutter repair,chimney caps

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are happy to hear we were able to provide you with confidence in our business. Thank you so much for this great review and we hope to work with you again on future outdoor home projects!

Gutter installatoin, Gutter & roof cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal