GreenLight Roofing LLC

Awards & Badges

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

16225 Park ten Pl Ste 500

Houston, TX 77084

Greenlight Roofing is a leading commercial and residential roofing company and certified installers with GAF and Certainteed shingles. We are also an A+ rated business with Better Business Bureau. We deliver high-quality roofing projects for our customers. Our technicians and roofing project managers are experienced and superior in handling customer service without compromising on quality. We strive to save you both time and money by combining our use of roofing knowledge, the highest quality materials and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service. Call today for a free inspection and estimate!...

Resposiveness

roofing (10)fence company (2)

10/04/2020

The roof experience with Greenlight was amazing. Vincent was easy to work with and his follow up was impeccable. He explained everything in detail and answered questions and/or concerns we had. Payment was not due until materials were delivered. They arrived on time as scheduled and cleaned up each evening before they left. Vincent came by at the end and gave us a walk through to ensure we were sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof at Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure serving you!

09/27/2020

Vincent and team were professional and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

03/01/2020

Excellent! I liked their responsiveness on quote and also to deliver. Juan was the project manager responsible for the project and he did an outstanding job on all aspects including his follow up. I want applause Juan for his professionalism and I want him for my next project. I highly recommended Juan and his company for your project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

01/30/2020

Greenlight Roofing – Vincent Ramos Responded quickly to request for quote Did a thorough inspection Listened to my needs Answered all my questions without me having to ask Gave me brochures and printed information on company, certifications, guarantees, insurance and roofing materials Responded quickly with detailed estimate for the job Estimate of price was very reasonable and fair Once chosen fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof for house and garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

01/16/2020

Vincent was wonderful. I received a prompt call after submitting my request. Vincent came out the next afternoon. Vincent listened to my issues, and then did his assessment and gave me his recommendations, showing me pictures of all things he felt needed to be addressed. I felt Vincent was very honest with his findings and recommendations. I won't hesitate to call him/the company again for future ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/09/2020

Vincent with Greenlight was punctual, professional, thorough, and responsive. We paid a fair price for our roof. Roof looks great. We'd recommend Greenlight to anyone needing roof work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

11/27/2019

It was great! He was there when the inspector there. He was in my house all the time when his workers were doing a job. They were on time, professional and they cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

11/26/2019

My fence needed repairs and Vincent and his team were amazing! This is the second time I’ve used them and I am again not disappointed whatsoever! The pricing is very reasonable for the professionalism and quality of work. It’s worth the money hands down. I’m definitely using them again for my back fence and patio repair. I can’t wait!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repaired

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Photo for GreenLight Roofing LLC - 16225 Park ten Pl, Houston, TX - 38880249

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Always a pleasure serving you!!

11/26/2019

Vincent and his team were professional. They provided before, during, and after progress photos of the work which was nice! I am so pleased with their work and kindness. I am definitely going to call them again for when I need any roof repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor roof repairs and flashing resealed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/23/2019

Vincent and his team were easy to work with and completed the job in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a fence

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

Asphalt Shingle Roofing Replacement and Repairs, Wood Fencing Installation, Exterior and Interior Painting, Gutter Installations

Gutter Repair, Fence Repair and Metal and Wood Shake installations or repairs