Garage Door King Services

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

WHO WE ARE Garage Doors King provides top quality garage door openers from the best manufacturers in the United States, including LiftMaster, Amarr, Wayne Dalton, Craftsman, Genie and much more. When Garage Doors King performs a garage door repair or installation, you receive a fast and professional service that fits your budget!...

Pleasant HandyMan LLC

New Business Owner with the intent to build a good reputation. I have a team that offers quality work, We make sure you remember our Pleasant work. We offer Lawn Care Services, Wood Fence Work, and Power Washing Services. Our Company takes pride in seeing our customer satisfied and keeping a good reputation. We are newly started but ready to work and impress so give the Pleasant HandyMen a try only to receive Pleasant Work done by Pleasant People!!!

ACE Handyman Services Houston Post Oak

We have 20 years of handyman experience. We also do carpentry, doors and windows.

CB Handywork & Moving

Specializing in woodwork, repairs, assembly, wall mountings, and moving jobs. Small businesses only a few dedicated workers who will get the job done the right way.

03/17/2020

Work was done on 02/10/2020. Called Samuel, he was able work me in that same afternoon.. Replaced my old Sears ~2000 era 1/2 HP system with a Chamberlain wifi, very quiet belt drive, battery backed up, max, 1 1/4 equivalent DC motor with great features that I'm still enjoying. Samuel was finished within a couple of hours including adjusting the torsion spring. I don't suggest just anyone messing w...

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door opening, adjust torsion springs

08/10/2019

The work was done very, very well. Alex gave us by-far the best quote for the work needed and didn't try to over-sell us things we didn't need. Alex did a perfect job installing a brand-new, high-tech Chamberlain motor to this second door and fixed the broken panel perfectly to match the other panels and the other door. In addition, he reinforced BOTH doors to make them stronger and prevent future...

Description of Work
We have 2 garage doors. The main door worked fine but the second door had a broken panel and didn't have a motor. So we needed the second door's panel fixed and motor installed. Also, we wanted to make the first door quieter.

12/14/2018

Wonderful. He was very honest and I am soooo pleased with my new Chamberlain garage door that is so much quieter and I can control it from my phone. The installer even helped me setup everything!!!!

Description of Work
New garage door opener and tune up

07/31/2018

Sammy did a wonderful job and knew what he was doing. Very professional and honest. Response and work done timely! I went with belt drive...I've had chain & screw drive in the past...belt is so much more quieter. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced Garage Door Opener

07/11/2018

Sammy from Garage King was honest from the start and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Originally I had another company come out but didn't get the best vibes. I called garage king after reading reviews on Angie's List and he gave me a great price and went above and beyond to help me out. I actually chatted with him during the entire install and he was hardworking ...

Description of Work
Spring and Rollers replaced on garage door

06/15/2018

After a spring broke on a Sunday evening, my cars were trapped in the garage because the wood & fiber door was too heavy to lift. The first thing that impressed me about the Garage Door King Services listing was his hours: "All day" seven days a week. I contacted him thru Angie's List on Sunday night and he arrived at 6 pm Monday to replace the broken spring and the other old spring. He also lubricated the tracks, hinges and rollers. He's a hard worker. The price includes a 26% Angie's List discount coupon.

Description of Work
Installed 2 new springs in garage door

05/06/2018

He arrived on time. Fixed the sensors so the doors now close properly. He fixed the intermittent light problem. Did a good job.

Description of Work
replace door sensors damaged by the flood

04/09/2018

Excellent workmanship and very friendly.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 springs

04/08/2018

Perry Homes built a home for us in 2010 and they used a Wayne Dalton-manufactured garage door and tension system. 600 lb. metal two-car garage door. The Wayne Dalton is a proprietary design and is low cost, contractor grade only. Although it lasted for 8 years, it finally broke in June, 2018. Angie's list recommended Garage Door King Services of Houston. This is a 24/7 service. Called on a Friday afternoon, and scheduled an appointment for the following day between 9 and 10AM. "Sammy" arrived on time at 9:10AM, assessed the situation and agreed with me that the opener motor was fine but the spring was totally SNAFU. I asked how long it would take, and he said about an hour. Sammy had all the equipment, tools and parts required on his truck. He replaced the complete spring tension system with an upgraded system that was rated for 50,000 up actuations. Sammy was on time, very professional, had everything he needed and explained what he was doing as he performed the install. From beginning to finish, it only took about an hour and fifteen minutes. He also totally policed all parts and trash and hauled them away. There was no upsell. In the end, he gave me a $72 discount on the new spring system because I was "..a nice guy..". Obviously, Sammy doesn't know me very well. :) I paid with a check, and collected several business cards from Sammy to pass out as the need arises. Excellent service. Quality, responsiveness, and punctuality were exemplary. Pricing was good. Not inexpensive nor over-priced.

Description of Work
Garage door tension spring needed to be replaced.

03/22/2018

Fantastic! Was very professional, friendly, efficient, and very knowledgeable. Would hire again in a second. Strongly recommend.

Description of Work
New keless pad for garage door opener. New wheels on garage door

New Doors & Openers. Repairs Installation