FORSYTH FLOOR CO INC

Founded 1947 • With Angi since December 2005

9319 LONG POINT ROAD

Houston, TX 77055

Family owned and operated ...

07/01/2019

CHARLES C.

Forsyth has replaced the majority of the flooring in our house over time, and this was a pretty small job. They ran into a couple of issues but persisted and we ended up with a beautiful floor.

Description of Work
Install flooring in bathroom.

06/29/2016

Patricia A.

Extremely well. Mike and his team exceeded our expectations. Mike guided us through the carpet and vinyl selections. His team of Jerry and Jeannie installed new vinyl flooring in our kitchen, guest bath and utility room. They were totally professional and competent. Then Jason and Dean installed new carpet in our living/dining, family room, hallways, and 4 bedrooms. They were professional and competent. After installation each team cleaned up their work and left the floor clean and ready. We will recommend and use Forsyth Floor Company again without any hesitation.

Description of Work
New flooring for entire home.

05/18/2015

Natalie M.

This company was such a pleasure to work with, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Mike, the owner, was very responsive and detail-oriented. He helped us pick out a floor that would be a good fit, came and personally measured each room the old fashioned way. I say that, because I had another company come out to measure and they just used a digital measuring tape that ended up adding an extra 74 square feet to our bid, which is annoying and adds up. His cousin, Darrell, handles the install and he's a very efficient worker and just as nice as can be. He's patient and will walk you through each step and explain each process. He's also very neat, cleaning as he goes and detail oriented, too. He and his colleague finished a day early. We are extremely happy with their work and also with how considerate they were to work with. After reading reviews of other companies, I am so relieved we ended up with Forsyth, I know we made the right choice. For what it's worth, their bid was about $3,000 less than the other bids I received and I fully believe they did a better job than the others would've done to begin with, so it's a win win.

Description of Work
Removed existing carpet and engineered hardwood. Installed 1,879 square feet of Anderston Casitablanca Monterrey Gray engineered hardwood.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/04/2014

Pat V.

It went great! They were very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend them and would use them again if there is a need. I do not remember the date, but couldn't complete the survey without a date so I made one up.

Description of Work
Tiled living room and dining room

04/28/2014

Edwy D.

The salesman we dealt with (Clive?) was easy to deal with and had some good suggestions. He was honest about his carpets and came to the house to measure. He was very prompt. The installers were excellent. They moved all the furniture to install the carpet and put it back where we wanted it. Our painter was here painting the baseboards after they did the installation in one room. They worked well with the painter in getting the furniture back.

Description of Work
Sold carpet and installed in hallway, den, living room, dinning room, hallway, three bedrooms, and 5 closets.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

02/11/2014

James W.

It took a week to complete the job. The quality was excellent.

Description of Work
They installed about 1,100 square feet of wood laminate flooring. They removed four bedrooms worth of carpet and a hallway of wood laminate.

06/17/2013

Aaron M.

I like that the guys from Forsyth Floor are trustworthy. They did a good job. There was a problem and they came back the next day and fixed it.

Description of Work
I used Forsyth Floor to install vinyl plank.

05/10/2013

ANNE S.

They were punctual and the actual work was slightly less than the estimate. He was accurate in telling me how much it was going to cost. The installers were fantastic. They took their time and didn’t rush through. I am very pleased with the finished product. They did an amazing job with the clean-up and on the flooring. I had vinyl put down in another room several years ago with a different company and there is a huge different in the quality of the floors.

Description of Work
They installed sheet vinyl in 3 rooms.

05/06/2013

Duffy M.

great service and professionalism

Description of Work
installed new hardwood floors in newly built house , after closing, before moving in. very professional.

02/20/2013

Kathleen C.

I liked him and he was very professional. He was respectful and asked questions that had to do with the actual work they would be doing. No, pressure what so ever. He asked when I expected to have them do the work or an idea. There was no hard sell or anything like that.

Description of Work
I went to Forsyth Floor Company store. He showed me some samples and let me take some samples home. After that he came out and took measurements and gave me a quote.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

New Life Design Construction and Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Ceramic Tile and Flooring services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

AIS Stone & Marble Inc

Kitchen & Full Bathroom Remodeling Granite & marble countertops, full fabrication of custom vanities, kitchen counters, fireplaces, All types of Flooring traventine, granite, natural stone, porcelain and all hardwoods, laminate and pergo floors. Additional web address - http://advanceinnovativestones.trustab.org. Additional DBA - Advance Innovative Stones Inc.

Offers by AIS Stone & Marble Inc on Angi
    Dinamic Remodelin Inc.

WE DO QUALITY WORK, TAKING CARE OF ALL SMALL DETAILS, WE ALWAYS DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE FINISHED PRODUCT.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

SPECIALIZES IN FLOOR COVERINGS, INCLUDING: WOOD, CERAMIC, VINYL, CARPET AND LAMINATE FLOORING.