FLOOR FLOOR WE RESTORE AND SUSTAINABLE INSTALLATIONS

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2009

Floor, Floor We Restore and Sustainable Installations has been proudly service the greater Houston area since 1984. With 30+ years of experience and never using subcontractors, we have perfected our trade to better serve you. We are a locally, family owned and operated company who GUARANTEE all of our work. We HAVE MULTIPLE OFFICES IN THE HOUSTON AREA. WE ARE HAPPY TO TRAVEL TO MONTGOMERY COUNTY AND THE WOODLANDS AREA. Please give us a call to see if we service your area. We give a 5% discount to all Angie's List members and look forward to helping you with your next flooring project!...

Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration

Lasting first impressions! A truly clean floor that requires less work to keep it looking great! I learned how important this is when I was responsible for the facilities, maintenance and housekeeping at two different hospitals and when I was responsible for the maintenance for thousands of offices. With my breakthrough high pressure, high temperature extraction technology I provide the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. I'll also seal the surfaces so they will be easier to clean for years to come. In fact, I can Colorseal the Grout for a floor that really POPS! Why waste more time and effort trying to clean your hard surfaces the old fashioned way? We offer fast, effective, and affordable solutions that work on any hard surface: tile and grout; natural stone; travertine; brick; concrete; and stucco. We can do it all - vertical or horizontal. Here at Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration our goal is to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industry. There are no surprises or hidden charges. We'll clean your floor or hard surface like it has never been cleaned before! I'm so sure you'll love the results that I'll do a free demo just to prove what I do is Doggone Good! Let us help you create lasting first impressions with truly clean hard surfaces where you take the most pride whether in your home or your place of business.

Offers by Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration on Angi
Clover's Service Polish

We can take care of all of your floor polishing needs.

Total Finish Floors

Total finish floors was established in 1997. A Houston base company by owner-operator Lorenzo Bundrage. Total finish floors is a well known leader in the stone restoration & maintenance industry & has a long list of satisfied customers. We are fully insured and we give special attention to the smallest details specific to your property.

06/15/2019

Everything turned out well except they were supposed to match the stain in some other rooms and it was a little light. Otherwise the quality of the repair was quite high.

Description of Work
They repaired some solid wood oak floors with water damage, loose boards, and a beat up finish.

Category flooring contractor

04/29/2019

The work performed exceeded my expectations. Floors looked amazing.

Description of Work
Cleaning and sealing floors

Category floor cleaning

04/10/2019

He did a great job and the work was completed when he said it round be done.

Description of Work
Wood floors

Category hardwood floor,floor cleaning

02/16/2019

Our project could not have gone any smoother. My floors look AMAZING. I am so happy. If you’re not sure who to hire Tom and his team check all the boxes and throw in all the bells and whistles. He answered every phone call and showed up every day on time. 5 star quality installation, 5 star service and all around great people to work with. I highly recommend Tom at Floor Floor We Resore!!!

Description of Work
Hardwood floors installed.

Category hardwood floor

02/13/2019

We were very pleased with the service provided by Floor Floor We Restore!! It only took two and a half days to complete. They were very punctual getting hear all three mornings and their help and patience in selecting a stain color was very valuable! I also thought the price was very fair. Our floors came out just beautiful!!! I would highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Refinish wood floors

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Hardwood refinishing, tile, slate, stone, terrazzo, grout and other surfaces.

ask for details