EnTouch Systems Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

3.7

11011 Richmond Ave 400

Houston, TX 77042

All of your services made simpler. enTouch offers bundled services, over a robust fiber optic network, to over 25 Master Planned Communities and businesses in The Greater Houston Area. We constantly strive to enhance the value of your bundle with advanced products, services and features. enTouch was the first to bring you true fiber-to-the-home products, and the first to bring you Triple Play and Quad Play services in your bundle! In addition, we offer innovative solutions for all your enHome needs. From mounting your flat screen TV to integrating your home into a true smart home, we do it all! Additional Fax - (281) 225-0539 Additional DBA - En-Touch Systems Inc. enTouch Commercial Services - 281-225-0593...

03/16/2021

Ronald T.

They do not answer the support line, even when I am number 1 on the call list! They have a nice call back number trick that they use to get you off the line and never call back. They add charges to your bill that you didn't authorize. If you call their commercial line, you get right through, but apparently, they are separate call centers from the residential side. These guys are no better than Comcast.

Description of Work
Trying to resolve multiple issues through customer support.

Category internet service, cable tv service

07/14/2016

Carlton S.

AVOID ENTOUCH!! Entouch for many years was the only provider for phone and internet service in my area. Service outages regularly, some of them lengthy. Internet speeds dip so low that web browsing becomes almost impossible, or shuts down altogether. They apparently don't have enough field staff to handle all of the outages and problems with their modems and lines, and it can take several days up to a week to get a service person to the house--during which you have no home phone line or internet. They often miss the service window they quote, so instead of wasting half a day waiting, it is not unusual to wait the entire day. Once when replacing the buried phone line outside that leads into the house, their contractors cracked my sprinkler line in two places, costing me over $300 in repairs. Another issue was an alarm monitoring glitch on the Entouch side after they reportedly "updated" their system, that caused our alarm to trigger--often in the middle of the night. It took Entouch months to figure out the problem. Meanwhile my family had to endure weekly random alarms during the night, to the point where we just turned off the alarm before going to bed. Sure, every provider has their issues, but I have never had as many problems as with Entouch . Their phone tech support typically answers reasonably quickly, but rarely are they able to solve the issue without sending someone out to the home.

Description of Work
Phone, Internet, Security monitoring

Category internet service, landline phone service

10/27/2015

Matt T.

Description of Work
Have not had any issues since switching to them.

08/24/2015

Daniel C.

Description of Work

Category internet service, cable tv service, cell phone service

08/05/2015

Michelle H.

Description of Work
Installed cable and internet. Took a long time to install and setup but finally all is working. They are cheaper than others for now and that saves me money.

Category internet service, cable tv service

07/24/2015

Cynthia C.

The phone service is good. The thing about it is that they only serve places with upgraded infrastructure with my particular subdivision having to have that but they have the fastest internet anywhere around here. The charges are less than anybody else charges where very slow. They have a little connection box in my backyard and I decided to call them to find out what they charge. They're excellent and they have particular representative for my subdivision. I've called them many times and they've helped me and they were great. They were very prompt. The guy was here for about 5-6 hours and he didn't leave until everything was right. Everything was put all back together. The price is excellent.

Description of Work
I got a package for all three from Entouch for 60 box a month.

Category home security systems, internet service, landline phone service

06/22/2015

Phong R.

Description of Work
Called twice and left messages, but never received a call back.

06/09/2015

Mo P.

I registered for their three service package., including home monitoring, TV and internet. Internet speed is not as good as their add, but okay. TV is fine and matches their add, but monitoring is very weak and non responsive compare to other providers. Worst experience, I have had in my life was with their installation schedule, it took over 6 weeks to completely install my system. Their promise date and actual installation date are very different. Finally, I talked to their management and even he did not care (Markus). Technician never shows up on time, and a couple of times he did not have the required parts and had to reschedule. Overall their installation schedule is poorly managed.

Description of Work
They provide TV, Internet, Phone and security system.

Category internet service, cable tv service, landline phone service

12/30/2014

RICK L.

There were no issues during the cutover and there have been no problems since.

Description of Work
Cutover from AT&T to Entouch phone & broadband service

Category cable tv service, landline phone service

12/18/2014

Angela J.

Description of Work
I was recently fed up with Comcast so when I called Entouch, they are local and it didn't take long for me to reach a live person. Actually, when I called back in the beginning a few times, I spoke with the same person. I was actually running late to the installation appointment and the driver said "No problem, I will hit my second house then first and come back to yours." Installation went well, only thing was that our internet kept connecting and disconnecting and he could not explain why that was. Prices are lower than Comcast, no fee here fee there, Tivo box is FREE, and we are much happier with Entouch! Would recommend over Comcast since they are local!

08/14/2014

ERNEST T.

I have to wait five days to get service hooked up. Even then, I cannot get a specific time. Just some time after 1:00. Maybe. Till then, I have no phones or security in my new house. I'm so pleased to be this exposed with little to no serious commitment from entouch or care for our safety or property. So, I will take half a day off for an block of time. Their competitors at least give you a specific time. But I have no choice. We are all just customers.

Description of Work
Trying to get service hooked up.

07/03/2014

Sasi L.

They are my security provider. I give them all A's and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used EnTouch. They came and installed our system.

Category home security systems

06/12/2014

Dracine H.

Overall my experiences have been good. I don't, however, feel that they are very competitive when it comes to cable prices/packages. I know I would be happier with a more and quot;nationaland quot; brand. They are limited on the number of boxes you can have at a reasonable price. They have a contract with my subdivision, so i had no choice when choosing providers. I will most likely be changing providers in the very near future.

Description of Work
i've been with Entouch for about 4 years now, and they are an average cable/internet provider.

02/24/2014

Elisabeth J.

We had very poor service. The internet frequently froze, the tv picture was pixilated, and callers were often met with silence - and could not get in touch with us. After 2 years, we had experienced enough of Entouch's and quot;serviceand quot; and switched the phone to Ooma. We were paying $47 per mo for phone - when we told Entouch we were switching, they quickly offered to only charge us $27 per month - as senior citizens, we could have used the extra $20 they were extracting per month!!!! We then began receiving emails and letters telling us that our security system would not work with the new phone system - and it was true - of course, we are not sure that our security system was EVER monitored - in that for two years, we set off the alarm numerous times, and never once got a call from Entouch! Now that we have discontinued all Entouch and quot;servicesand quot;, we owe $270.18 for a contract that they have not produced which supposedly says that we agreed to pay for security and quot;servicesand quot; through 11/14. We were not bound to keep their phone services - and yet to keep their security, we would have to upgrade in order to work with our new phone service. How unfair to pay for and quot;servicesand quot; for all these coming months that have long been disconnected and did not work in the first place!

Description of Work
We contracted with Entouch at the end of Nov, 2011 after moving to a new neighborhood. They were supposed to provide security, internet, cable tv and phone. The bill quickly rose to $190 per month from an initial bill around $120. I realize that all cable companies increase the bill ASAP.

Category cable tv service

Dear [member name removed], We apologize for any issues that you have had with your enTouch services. We have looked into your account and see that there were some issues during your time with us. While we regret that you have not been satisfied with your service, we have made many efforts recently to improve our products and service, and would like to offer you our Master Suite alarm at the reduced rate of 29.95 per month for the remainder of the contract. Please let us know if you would be interested by calling 281.225.1000. Sincerely, Jonathan Baker Dir. of Marketing & Sales

11/23/2013

Joseph H.

Service person arrived on time, was responsive is answering questions about motion dectectors and when I made the decision to install a wireless system he installed them in 20 minutes. He was courteous, he put on slippers to keep the house clean, he performed the necessary tests to insure that the system worked. All in all, he was great!

Description of Work
Installed wireless motion detectors

Category home security systems, internet service, cable tv service, cell phone service

Jaguar Security & Investigations Corp

Jaguar Security and Investigations is an acclaimed firm of security agents with a reputation for both effective security solutions and the use of innovative technology in the protection of life and property. We have a portfolio of completed and on-going projects with particular emphasis on commercial security administration. We think that your project is well suited to our strengths and aspirations. we are extremely interested in the project and we very much hope that you consider the Jaguar Security and Investigations team as a strong candidate for selection. Quick Facts: • We are constantly implementing new strategies to be a “green company” by eliminating paper products and waste, and by utilizing newer technology as much as possible • Ability to work on a month to month contracts until YOU decide giving us your longer term business • Customized solutions to fit your needs and budget • Technology enhanced workplace environment with GPS capabilities • Team Jaguars (a rapid response team) that is composed with high standard trained professionals are ready around the clock in case of any emergency that might rise • 24 hours dispatch

allSmart

Smart homes are designed for efficiency, convenience, and comfort. Thanks to allSmart, upgrading your home to a smart home is easier and more affordable than ever. We offer personalized consultations that provide custom-tailored solutions to fit any house size, design, and budget. We offer installation and setup services for; smart video doorbells, thermostats, security cameras, and other smart devices. We also setup home audio and video systems, and home WiFi networks. You don’t need to be tech-savvy to take advantage of today’s amazing smart home technology. All you need is allSmart! Visit our site today! https://allsmart.io/home-services

Archangel Alarm Services

There's a burglary every 30 minutes in Houston according to the Houston Chronicle. WE OFFER FREE INSTALLATIONS when you sign up for monitoring that include - labor, control panel, key pad, siren, door contacts, inclusion of windows when prewired, door bell camera, back yard camera, and smart phone integration. Archangel Alarm Services, LLC is a security alarm and fire alarm monitoring company that is based in the Greater Houston area of East Texas with over 30 years of experience. We understand the importance of feeling safe and secure in your home or office. That is why we offer only the finest products and 24-hour monitoring to assure your peace of mind. Our superior services will make you feel like you have nothing to worry about. But don't just take our word for it, see what others have to say about us. We're able to work with most brands – old and new. We feature excellent products from DSC, Honeywell (formerly Ademco), GE, Caddx, FBII, and more. Our installation comes with a smile and a good price.

Offers by Archangel Alarm Services on Angi
    Internet Service
    Phone Service - Cellular

Internet, Digital TV, Phone & Security. Commercial CCTV, Access Control, Low Voltage Infrastructure wiring

Cellular Phone Service.