Elite Roofing Solutions Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

Elite Roofing Solutions is a full service Commercial and Residential Roofing Company that focuses on providing our customers with the right information about their property, issues affecting their property, and the ideal solution for their particular problems with an emphasis on the highest quality of service and most substantial R.O.I. for the customer. We believe that a well informed customer is able to make the best decision that will eliminate any problems that existed prior to contacting Elite Roofing Solutions. Our services range from small repairs, complete residential re-roofs to major commercial installations. We are able to service our customers with any insurance needs, new construction projects and remodels. Our customers range from first time home buyers with young families to seniors, small businesses and large corporations and ISD's....

Restoration Roofing & Remodeling LLC

We provide restoration, roofing and remodeling of homes in Houston and its surrounding areas. We are a small based family business with over 100 years experience. You will get personalized attention from not only our sales representatives but our office staff as well. We are your one stop shop for all your Roofing and Siding needs. Give us a call today to get your free quote!

INNOVATIVE SKYLIGHTS & ATTICS

We are a professional skylight installer and manufacturer with 15 years of experience.

Koala Insulation of Northwest Houston

Koala Insulation of Northwest Houston is an insulation contractor providing high-quality insulation services to homeowners, contractors and property owners. We work with new construction, retrofit applications, and properties affected by natural disasters or that have suffered significant damage. We provide all types of insulation including blown-In cellulose and fiberglass, dense packing, spray foam and batt insulation. Furthermore, we provide a number of energy efficiency upgrades such as air sealing, thermal imaging, hatch and can light covers. If it involves insulating or improving energy efficiency within a building envelope, we can handle it. We offer competitive prices and free insulation evaluations.

08/22/2020

Thanks to Evan and his team, Elite Roofing was fast and performed quick roof repair. We had a huge tree limb fall through the roof and needed a quick repair. We highly recommend Elite Roofing Solutions.

Description of Work
Roof Repair on my house in Houston.

Category gutter repair,roofing

05/25/2020

Great Company, they met all my needs and exceeded what needed to be done.

Description of Work
re-roofing

08/31/2017

Everything went well until they go the money from the insurance company

Description of Work
Roof replacement

01/29/2016

Description of Work
Work was done very professionally and timely. Somewhat slow response on follow up and paying of the fees / credits.

12/08/2015

Description of Work
Roof replacement was OK. Patio cover was poorly done.

06/04/2015

Description of Work
I initially used them to repair leaks in my roof in 2013. They were prompt, professional and did what they contracted to do. So when I had hail damage last month, I called them to inspect my roof the next day and they came that same day! They worked with my insurance company and although they haven't replaced the roof yet, I know it's because of the amount of jobs they have and the rain we've had. Their crews are all trained (no day workers), so it takes a while to schedule. But I have total faith in the fact that they will perform to my expectations.

06/18/2014

03/11/2013

Description of Work
Our experience was all positive - no negatives to report. Our roof was replaced in one day. It looks great and works great. Recent thunderstorms did not produce any leaks.

Category roofer

Roofing. GAF Master Elite Contractor Wells Fargo Smart Money Financing Plan. Additional fax - (281) 741-5848.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available