Craddock Roofing Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2005

1725 Ojeman Rd

Houston, TX 77055

Craddock roofing has been serving the west houston area since 1984. We specialize in quality residential roofing where our commitment and dedication is to you, a satisfied customer. Craddock roofing will provide you a company that you can depend on, a free written estimate that is detailed and accurate, hundreds of references in your area, lifetime warranties that provide genuine peace of mind, highest quality gaf products, affordable packages that fits your budget, prompt, courteous, efficient and honest service. Craddock roofing delivers service that exceeds our customers' expectations....

07/12/2018

Anthony L.

Everything went perfectly! Appointments, scheduling and work. Once started, it took about 3 days to complete the work. After completion, one of their people came buy and did a complete roof inspection to verify everything. I had a small leak in my 20yo roof. Decided it was time to simply replace it and went for a complete 50year, Class 4, roof. The allowed me to obtain a homeowner's insurance discount. I plan on being in the home for quite awhile longer. Parker was awesome to work with. He even helped get the paperwork together for my insurance discount. I would definitely use them again but hopefully won't need to. Still, I would highly recommend them for any size roofing job!

Description of Work
Complete replacement of roof

09/21/2017

Roman B.

They are excellent. They explain what they are talking about. Everything was like above any expectation. I am very happy with them. I would absolutely recommend them to others. They use good material and provide good work. Everything I requested they did.

Description of Work
Roofing services.

09/14/2017

Patrick N.

Very professional. They were not the lowest bid but were not the highest either. They offered a lot of value as in upgraded underlay, shingles, boots, etc. I also liked how they hand nail instead of using a nailer. Its the little details that I liked and that they explained. They also were able to install more vents and larger Whirlybirds. I had 2 leak issues and they came out quickly for warranty repair 2 years later and resolved both issues with the last issue a changing my Whirlybird with a new one. I recommend them to anyone who's asking.

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We strive to offer the best service before, during and after the installation. The rains of Hurricane Harvey truly put roofs to the test!

08/13/2017

joel M.

Estimate process was easy and smooth process. Installation went well no issues. Price was a little high but considering the hassle free outcome, it was worth the small difference. Clean-up was after the installation was great.

Description of Work
I had the home roof replaced/installed.

03/05/2017

Clay R.

When I first selected Craddock Roofing I was also trying to have the house painted prior to the roof installation, but weather delayed the painting for several months. I appreciated how patient Craddock Roofing was, working with me to reschedule the installation several times. The installation was professionally done and the site was completely cleaned-up. Since then I had a minor issue with the paint peeling on a single vent stack, and Craddock came out and repainted the stack at no charge.The roof looks great and I highly recommend Craddock Roofing.

Description of Work
I hired Craddock Roofing to replace the roof on my home due to hail damage.

12/29/2016

Nancy R.

Great. Did the job as schedule finished on the day that was schedule.

Description of Work
Installed a life time certain teed landmark premium roof.

11/17/2016

Andrea R.

Nice company to work with. Gave us brochures with options as well as a list of installed roofs nearby that we could go see to help with selection. We had to wait a white for installation due to rain and backlog. But this wasn't a problem for us. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Roof replacement over house and garage. New decking over garage.

11/03/2016

David P.

Very professional quote, updates & follow through. Good quality workmanship & products.

Description of Work
Replaced roofing.

11/03/2016

Tim J.

No problems. On time, project team worked consistently & kept me informed of any issues.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

11/02/2016

Forrest F.

The work crew came on time and materials were delivered as scheduled. They completed the job in the time expected and cleaned up well. They did not damage and properly on landscaping.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

Houston Pressure Pros, LLC

Call or Text today for a FREE quote! (832) -225-2205. The process of pressure washing involves high-pressure water, with or without detergent or additives, to clean mold, dust, grime, oil, dirt, and other buildup from various surfaces, including fences, sidewalks, decks, patios, siding, and driveways. For driveways specifically, pressure washing is ideal because it offers a quick, easy way to clean the larger surface area. Keeping your driveway in good condition is critical to the upkeep and value of your home. Not only will it improve the longevity of your driveway, but it keeps it looking great for years to come. & if you're looking to sell, it will help your home sell faster, pressure washing has been known to improve home value between 5% and 10%. If your house is on the market for $250,000, on the low end you could be seeing an increase in value by $12,500. A small investment can make a BIG difference to the value of your home. We are a small, local, owner-operated business with a little over 4 years of experience. Specializing in Driveways and Fences in particular. We guarantee a great job at a more than fair rate!

ACW Jet Wash

We Clean just about anything!! Commercial and Residential Pressure washing, Concrete Driveway wash and seal, Deck and Patio restoration. House Washing, Exterior structures. Stucco siding and Brick masonry Soft and power washing

Experience services

I Provide skilled and certified pressure washing services for all commercial and residential needs.

$50

Roof replacement. New roofs. Roofing tear off.