Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2005

4.3

2323 S Voss Rd Ste 610

Houston, TX 77057

For your protection and peace of mind, we assure you that Courtesy is a member of the Houston Better Business Bureau and is fully licensed and insured. We are Family owned and operated, serving Houston over 25 years - including Katy, Sugar Land, Missouri City, West, Southwest, North & Northwest. Additional phones - (713) 291-7436, (281) 291-8585, (281) 496-9450...

10/17/2016

Tiffanee F.

Very honest and professional. They were fair and reasonable in their prices, and the price they charged us was less than HALF of what a competitor tried to charge us for the exact same thing. They did excellent work with the repair, and I would definitely use them again if another issue arose.

Description of Work
Replaced evaporator coil.

07/23/2016

Ruben V.

The response time it took for them to correct issues and damage they created is what made them an F. They damaged sheet rock and my ceiling. They are incompetent. Even with all the damages and everything they did not fix things until December which is just ridiculous.

Description of Work
I usedCourtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc.

05/21/2015

Kenneth M.

For over a year I knew my a/c was limping on its last and very tired legs. I knew I wanted to establish a relationship with a family owned company and found Courtesy through various reviews, Angie's List, and the BBB. Brad arrived at the appointed time, evaluated my system, and made recommendations. The pricing, installation, and fees were all on target with research I had conducted and so I pulled the trigger and purchased a new coil and condenser. Brad arranged an installation team and once installed I am happy and cool with my new system. Pros: Brad was professional, approachable, and took great care in explaining various aspects of the hvac system. Pricing was on point with competitors. Local, family owned company. Install team did a fantastic job taking great care to clean up after themselves and did a neat job. In my install the hvac team had to remove a fence and coordinate with my neighbor. The fence was taken down and put back up and is nicer now than it was before. KUDOS. Cons: The install team was late in arriving. However, Brad was in communication with me throughout the day and honestly, if you are having a new hvac installed you should plan on being around for a while. These things are not plug and play. I will use Courtesy Air Conditioning & Heating again when it is time to install a new furnace and recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Installed new condenser and coil.

02/06/2015

Dorothy C.

It went well. They were on time and went straight to the job. The were very polite and awesome at what they did. I was head over heals with their service.

Description of Work
They put a new A/C unit in for my home.

07/29/2014

Michael M.

Excellent. Central A/C unit began blowing hot air on a Sunday night. Called Courtesy on Monday morning, repair tech showed-up within a couple of hours. He attempted to repair my outside A/C unit (the cheapest route) and when it was determined that wasn't going to work, set-up work to replace the outside unit. The company tech personally picked-up and dropped off the unit so it would be waiting for the crew to install later in the day. Crew arrived and did a good job of installing the unit. So in summary, no A/C at the start of the day, and by 3:30 in the afternoon (on the hottest day of the summer thus far) I had working A/C. Everyone was professional, knowledgeable, friendly. Options were assessed and discussed, costs were explained....work well done. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Diagnose non-functioning central AC unit, first try repair (cheaper alternative), ultimately replace outside unit (compressor/fan unit).

03/07/2013

Sherria S.

Our experience with them was wonderful. It was magnanimous. We called them on a Saturday at 9am at the last minute as we were going to my mother-in-law's funeral. And we gave them the key and left them at our house. Then we came back. And the airconditioner was working fabulously and we had a brand new furnace. And there was nothing to tell that they were here. There was not a thing disturbed, not even a footprint. They were very understanding of the situation. Some people won't do that.

Description of Work
Courtesy Heating & Air fixed our airconditioner and replaced our entire furnace.

07/14/2011

Christie G.

I have used them before. They are an interesting company. My next door neighbor recommended them. They are certainly knowledgeable about what they do and I just wanted my AC checked for the summer started. he checked everything and said it was fine. I wanted a programmable thermostat but he didn't want to install it because he said it wasn't accurate. I was kind of disappointed. It's great that people explain things to you, but I really wanted one. He said he would if I really wanted it but why would I have him do it if he didn't really sound like he wanted to do it. It was odd. I appreciate their integrity and their saying if it's not broke don't fix it. Two weeks later the line in my AC unit in the attic clogged which led to a massive leak in the ceiling which made my ceiling fall in which caused water damage which I have a contractor repairing now. It wasn't their fault but I've heard other AC companies do check the line when they come. I had them come back out to fix the line and he worked like the devil to get it done, he was it was put in upside down and back wards. He worked really hard and it was great. Their prices are excellent. Their a good company and I think they know what they are doing but they are kind of scattered. They fixed it and it's all okay I hope.

Description of Work
Courtesy Air Conditioning & Heating Services, Inc.

03/24/2011

Virginia C.

COURTESY A/C and HEATING SERVICES was awful. the workers were not focused on the job at hand. they didn't do the job correctly and left it unfinished. i would never recommend them to anyone. i will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
COURTESY A/C & HEATING SERVICES out freon into our A/C system.

08/24/2010

GUY L.

They were able to diagnose the problem as a blown fuse, but they could not fix it. I had to hire another contractor to replace the blown fuse.

Description of Work
They isolated a problem with our air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

The member has an electrical problem that requires a licensed electrictrician.

05/26/2010

susan M.

GREAT! This is a family-owned business that has been around for a LONG time! The technicians greeted me with a smile, were absolutely professional in dress and demeanor, and didn't even mind me asking basic questions about technical stuff. ALL A/C companies are very busy this time of year, but COURTESY WILL BE MY HVAC FOLKS FOREVER!

Description of Work
Reinstalled botched thermostat, repaired leak in attic, checked outside unit.

Uptown Appliance Repair

We are Houston's Premier Appliance service provider located in the Piney Point area. We are A+ rated with the BBB and every service is backed by our 2 year break-free Warranty. We are run by a Baylor alumni & our goal is to offer our customers an Honest, Punctual, & Professional service. We service Sub-Zero, Scotsman, Miele, Bosch, Viking, Asko, Thermador, KitchenAid, Northland, Breeze Air, U-Line, & Dacor. We carry most essential parts in stock and offer Emergency service at no additional cost. Thank you for your consideration

Andy's Appliance Repair

If you have a broken down appliance, consider repairing it before shelling out hundreds of dollars on a replacement. Simply call Andy's Appliance Repair! We provide prompt appliance repair services at excellent prices. Additional DBA - Spring Branch Appliance. Award winning.

Offers by Andy's Appliance Repair on Angi
    TSA Appliance Solutions

TSA Appliance Solutions is a Cypress-based appliance repair company, servicing major after-market home warranty companies and non-warranty customers. We started this business to provide a better customer experience for service work being performed. Our employees and technicians know the value and importance of customer service. Education, promptness, communication, and quality are the keys to raising the bar to provide the best customer service possible. Your satisfaction is OUR business! CURRENTLY OFFERING 15% OFF LABOR. All Covid-19 social distancing and cleanliness guidelines will remain in place for your safety and for the safety of our staff. We use Biospear bacteriostatic sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizers, which kill 99.99% of bacteria and provide bacteriostatic action on virtually any surface, preventing the further growth of bacteria.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Window units & hot water heaters.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc.

How is Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. overall rated?

Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. provide

Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Does Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc.?

Yes, Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. offer?

Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. offers the following services: We service and sell all major makes and models. Air conditioning & heating repair on all major brands, new equipment sales, installation, maintenance, overflow water & duct work issues. Need new equipment? Same as cash Financing available through Wells Fargo and Credit link on our website. Call Service Mgr., Tom Leys, for a free estimate on a new system installation.

Are there any services Courtesy A/C & Heating Services, Inc. does not offer?

Window units & hot water heaters.