Chimney & Wildlife Specialists - Houston

Awards & Badges

Not Licensed

6124 Highway 6 N

Houston, TX 77084

Chimney & Wildlife Specialists is an owner-operated business that serves the Houston areas. All labor is performed by professional technicians who work for their local company branch—we never use sub-contractors. This allows us to hold our technicians to the highest standards of excellence in the industry, as well as maintain our commitment to customer satisfaction....

Resposiveness

chimney sweep (117)animal removal (47)chimney repair (36)chimney cap repair (27)fireplace services (26)gas fireplace repair (17)pest control (7)dryer vent cleaning (6)home inspection (5)interior painting (3)masonry (3)handyman (1)

03/30/2021

Highly recommend Chimney Wildlife Houston. They were very professional from start to finish. Returned calls, set on-time appointment and the person inspecting was clearly an expert. He was very nice and explained clearly what the issues were and how to fix them in a reasonable manner. We will definitely use them again. Excellent service and fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace and chimney inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

09/18/2020

Outstanding service. I have found my forever chimney service. Very thorough and educational inspection by a professional who explained everything as he went. Absolutely no hard sell when asked about replacing the logs. I love that. I will call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Inspection and estimate/recommendations to new gas logs.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

06/07/2020

We had a very unfortunate situation with a feral cat I rescued a several years ago. About 2 years ago, she began viscously and randomly attacking me for no reason. It happened again a few days ago, but it was like nothing I have ever seen. She literally went mad. She had us trapped in a room attacking anyone that tried to leave. After calling the SPCA and several other services but getting no answ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Removal

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

05/13/2020

Hiram and his assistant arrived right on time. This hazardous work was performed professionally and to my complete satisfaction. They even painted sides of the cap to match my house paint. During the work, Hiram explained everything and even gave me some useful advice about how to paint the rest of the chimney safely on the very-steep pitched roof. The price I paid was a little less than I had exp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
R&R Chimney cap & Spark arrester

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

04/28/2020

Hiram called before 11am to say he was on his way to my house for my appointment that was set for between 11-1. I was pleasantly surprised that he arrived at the earlier end of the appointment window so I didn’t have to wait around. He quickly assessed what needed to be done and gave me a fair price. He cleaned out the bird nest debris from the vent and replaced the broken vent cover with a caged ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bird nest removal from outside vent and replace vent cover

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

04/10/2020

One of my vent covers broke and I had birds nesting in my dryer vent. While I love the idea of baby birds chirping in my vent, all of the debris in there was unfortunately interfering with my dryer, and therefore I had to evict my new tenants. That's where Hiram comes in! He gave me a ballpark estimate straight away over the phone so that I wouldn't run into any surprises when he came by, showed u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bird removal and dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY animal removal,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Photo for Chimney & Wildlife Specialists - Houston - 6124 Highway 6 N, Houston, TX - 38490808

03/25/2020

Hiram was absolutely awesome! He got the job done quickly and efficiently, explaining things every step of the way. Thank you and your team so much! I would call you again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bird/Nest Removal

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

02/26/2020

Excellent service and would use them again. On time, very informative and polite. I now feel very comfortable using the fireplace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damper on Fireplace

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

02/20/2020

Excellent! Hiram was terrific. They called me instead of just email. They were able to schedule me promptly. Hiram was on time and in no time had the problem diagnosed and fixed in no time flat. He went above and beyond, didn’t try to sell me on anything I didn’t need, and did it all for a flat fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pilot light would not light, fireplace would light

CATEGORY fireplaces,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

12/10/2019

Very well. Hairam explained everything clearly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and new log set up

CATEGORY chimney sweep,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Photo for Chimney & Wildlife Specialists - Houston - 6124 Highway 6 N, Houston, TX - 38278588

Wildlife removal, Humane Animal Control. Attic, Sanitation, Deodorizing. Chimney Sweep, Custom Caps & Repairs. Dryer Vent Cleaning & Fireplace.

we do not do bugs, cats or dogs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa