Chavez Painting

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2007

12906 Kingston Point Ln

Houston, TX 77047

4 Employees. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fees. May Contact Through Email Or Phone....

09/25/2015

Olivia L.

Hire Chavez Painted - Jose to paint all of open areas door and trim. Paint looked nice but he didn't quite finish up. I called and text but never heard anything back from him.

Description of Work
Painted living room and dining room doors and trim.

09/25/2015

Olivia L.

I hire Jose Chavez to paint my bathroom walls, door, and trim. He was nice when showed up and appeared professional. Job took longer than initially expected. Jose started out with prep then has a worker finished prep but never showed back up. The ceiling was not cleaned off and has color of wall paint onto ceiling. The section of the ceiling was replaced so the coat of ceiling paint that was applied totally bleed in and it don't look like the ceiling has been painted. Jose promise to come back to repaint but I never heard back from him. I called and left voicemail message. I also texted and I have yet to hear one single thing back from him. I wasn't treated fairly and was very disappointed.

Description of Work
Painted Bathroom wall, ceiling, base board and door. Replaced a section of sheetrock.

Category drywall,woodworking,interior painters,doors

05/29/2015

Diane J.

I have used Joe in the past for interior sheetrock repair and painting and he always does excellent work. He and his crew did a great job painting the exterior of my 2 story home. He is always reasonably priced. I would not use anyone else! The price included the paint.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

04/28/2015

Brandon R.

As always, the work was impeccable. Joe and his team does an amazing job at making the edges look perfect. This last trip I was a little unhappy that one of the workers got a smudge of paint on the carpet in 2 or 3 spots that I found later. Joe is an amazing guy and is as nice as can be, sometimes over books himself and doesnt follow up with new arrival times. Other than that, he is great!

Description of Work
painted a secondary bedroom.

09/20/2014

alecia F.

Painted living room , bathroom and hallways and baseboards. Very happy with services and reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Painting

06/13/2014

Pam M.

I have been using Joe for over four years. He is my first call for anything paint, wall related. He is even willing to do small things like hand pictures, curtains, install ceiling fans. Always a fair price and always done professionally.

Description of Work
Painting two bathrooms, repairing and texture of walls

03/30/2014

Russ S.

Jose was prompt and did an exceptional job. his crew was prompt and professional in their work. their work was great.

Description of Work
painted great room and two other rooms. taped and floated where necessary and matched texture on both ceilings and walls

03/06/2014

CAROL C.

This outfit was was very good. They we're prompt at giving me a fair estimate. They were on time and very careful to cover and tape everything. They painted the whole house, ceiling, doors and the trim. I asked them if they could stain my front door and they said no problem. They did a real good job on that door. I also requested that they replace the rotten trim around my back door. They did a good job on that as we'll. Jose said the work would be done in 6 days, but to my surprise his crew finished early. Jose, also cleaned my light in the entry way which was on my 18 foot ceiling. I recommend Chavez Painting.

Description of Work
Painted all the interior of my 3200 square ft home.

01/11/2014

Jo-Lynne B.

He does what he says he is going to and is always one time. He is very upfront with quotes and all of the work that needs to be done. He matched the ceiling paint and saved me money on that job. He is very honest and trustworthy.

Description of Work
He did some sheet rock repair on my ceiling, repainted and changed out some lighting. He is also coming back to replace some particle board from a vanity that was damaged from a leak.

Category lighting,interior painters

12/19/2013

Anahita T.

Good quality work. Best price of several quotes obtained. Easy to contact and responsive. Left the extra paint with us if we needed for touch-ups.

Description of Work
Painted the wrought iron railings on our balconies and front gate. Work included sanding, priming and painting.

Category house painters,interior painters

H&D Brick Repair Masonry Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in masonry and concrete services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by H&D Brick Repair Masonry Services on Angi
    Brick Restoration Inc

BRICK RESTORATION IS OPEN, FULLY OPPERATIONAL, AND READY TO SERVE YOU! During this time of COVID-19, BRI is dedicated to doing our part to maintain the health and safety of our community and their properties. Under the Harris County order of “Stay Home, Work Safe”, residential and commercial masonry repair is considered an essential service to maintain the safety and essential operations of residences or other essential business. Most of our work is outdoors and poses little risk of contact. Expert masonry repair and restoration since 1993. Family owned and operated serving the Greater Houston Area. We offer competitive pricing, a one year warranty on all jobs regardless of size, full liability and workmans comp insurance for your protection, and uniformed employees - not subcontractors. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Brick Restoration Inc on Angi
    ACW Jet Wash

We Clean just about anything!! Commercial and Residential Pressure washing, Concrete Driveway wash and seal, Deck and Patio restoration. House Washing, Exterior structures. Stucco siding and Brick masonry Soft and power washing

$20

Sheetrock Repair, Interior & Exterior Painting & Minor Carpentry.