CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2010

9039 Katy Fwy

Houston, TX 77024

CertaPro Painter's of Central Houston, TX specializes in professional painting services for commercial and residential establishments, offering both interior painting, exterior painting, light carpentry and other services to meet your project needs. CertaPro Painters of Central Houston offers detailed, computerized proposals with written warranties and flexible payment options. Customers benefit from working with a local business owner, who also is a part of a nationally established company with accompanying support. Contact us now for more details. With every house painting and commercial painting project, CertaPro Painters of Central Houston, TX is committed to providing the highest quality work and professional painting service. Residential painting or commercial painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty - of a job well done. Whatever your needs, big or small, CertaPro of central Houston will provide a professional quality paint job and an experience you'll be thrilled with. That's our promise, that's Certainty. Additional phone numbers - (713) 464-3782, (800) 462-3782. Angie's List promotion - $100 off jobs over $1,000 and $200 off jobs over $2,000. Financing available. Independently owned & operated. Additional e-mail - houstoncentral@certapro.com...

interior painting (62)house painting (20)drywall (10)woodworking (3)pressure washing (3)handyman (2)stucco (1)siding companies (1)

01/16/2022

Becky T.

CertaPro was so great. Sebastian is the best. Very personable and patient. I kept adding to the job and he quickly got back with me and provided what it would cost. Silvia headed the job and worked diligently and had her crew there to finish the job in a timely manor. It was a big job. Whole house including ceiling and base boards. Added the ceiling and bae base boards. I worked with a color specialist, Ana. She helped me decide on the right grey. Which was tough! It was an amazing experience. I trusted implicitly as well. Great experience and team.

Description of Work
Entire interior, including ceilings and base boards

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

09/15/2020

Gina B.

Excellent job. Fast. Friendly. Professional. Punctual. Clean. No spills or mistakes.

Description of Work
Painting entire 1 bedroom apartment

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

08/03/2020

Drew P.

Alfredo's crew did a great job getting our entire inside of our house painted. The lines on the ceiling look clean and walls look solid. The crew did a good job cleaning things up and being done a bit earlier than we first thought. It was a big project and they had ample enough guys working to make the deadline. I have used his service in the past and that is why we chose him again b/c of the quality.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/19/2019

Greg S.

Work was not performed to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
painted interior walls on the second floor of my town home

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

05/08/2019

Robert J.

It went very well. The crew was on time every day, they were polite and they cleaned-up before they left. They were very dilligent, professional and careful. They interacted well with us and responded well to all of our requests. There were no problems of any sort. The General Manager, Alfredo Flores, was a pleasure to work with. At the time of the original estimate, he showed up on time as promised, was very careful and through in his analysis of what needed to be done and provided a detailed estimate at the end of the same day he visited. His estimate was in line with others we had solicited so based on our interactions with him and the reviews we had seen on Angie's list plus his very high rating by the Better Business Bureau, we decided to sign the contract with him. We will definitely work with CertaPro Painters of Central Houston (Alberto Flores) again when we need painting and will recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Painting the entire interior of our house.

Category drywall,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the detailed review. It was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed] and we are thrilled you all are satisfied with the completed work. We are grateful for your recommendation! Sincerely, CertaPro Painters of Central Houston

05/14/2018

Roger H.

Jose and his crew were wonderful to work with. They were always on time, did an excellent job and always left the place clean. Would definately use them again. Keith was the manager and he was by far the most thorough of the 3 companies I talked too. He checked in often and was always making sure I was pleased. Thanks again for everything. The house looks great.

Description of Work
Paint the back exterior of the house and garage. Repair garage that was falling over.

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

10/27/2017

Jordan H.

They did a great job. They were very professional, and they offered a fair price (lower than others). The work was done ontime and with a high degree of quality. I would absolutely use them again to paint anything in my house. And I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Drywall repairs and interior painting to fix damage from several leaks associated with Harvey.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

08/16/2017

Vickie N.

Went well-had to come back to do a spot that was missed earlier( needed to be sanded and retextured- mistake the builder left.' I felt like it needed another coat.

Description of Work
Ceilings needed cracks repaired and painted

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

05/05/2017

Monte R.

It went horrible because the entire guest room downstairs is not finished. The owner basically left it undone on a technicality, sort of, we discussed schematics even before the start of work which I paid $720 for. We both agreed the $720 would take care of all of downstairs and the stars hall. He basically said that his guys would be done at 8:45 PM but I paid for the whole day. They showed up early at 7:00AM but did not put a drop of paint until 11:00 AM. The work was great but he basically took my money and did not complete what I had paid for and tried to use my connections to further his business. I told my girlfriend not use this company and not to let them do or handle your families homes or friends. The owner also bragged about doing an 8,000sq home and earning $40,000 for it; which could the reason for his behavior.

Description of Work
Painting of downstairs and up stare well only, for now.

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

Review for CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX - 9039 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX - 34976033

The Angies List deal you purchased was for up to 8 hours of labor for two painters including setup time, surface preparation, painting and clean up time. With this deal, there is no guarantee of the number of rooms to be completed. However to maximize the time available, you and I discussed in detail the prioritization of the rooms to be painted as well as the level of surface preparation you would like us to do at the beginning of the work day as well as two days before the project when I met with you at the house to review the project requirements with you. We marked the repairs to be done with blue tape and our men started setting up at 8:00am and completed the surface preparation around 11:00am, at which point we started to apply paint. We took a 45-minute lunch, and were cleaned up and departing the property around 4:55pm. You also told me that you were going to hire us to return for additional days of work, or otherwise we would not have started repair work on any rooms we could not complete on this one day unless that was your desire. I don't know how you could have gotten the impression that we would work a 12-hour day for a deal that specifically says, and I reiterated, an 8-hour working day. I did not ask for a referral at any point, you offered this and I said that would be a nice gesture. I told you about the large free estimate (not a job) I had just done not to impress you, but because it was relevant due to the fact that I was unavailable for a 4-hour time window when you were trying to call me and our office manager was unavailable due to being out of town that day. For this entire engagement, I feel like everything we did and communicated was done honoring the deal purchased and in good faith. Sincerely, Keith

10/28/2016

Melissa C.

Fantastic. I had received four different estimates from painters.....expecting Certa Pro to be the most expensive due to being a "national company".....they were not the least expensive (2nd least expensive of the four), but they were the only ones who included two coats of paint and a one year guarantee for their work. Mike and his wife were very responsive with emails and calls and very professional. I will be using them again in the near future for some indoor painting. They painters that came out were very professional, fast and good clean up.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

Faux painting, wallpaper installation

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX

How is CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX overall rated?

CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX open?

CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX is open:

What payment options does CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX provide

CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check Available

Does CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX offer free estimates?

Yes, CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX offers free project estimates.

Does CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX?

Yes, CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX offers warranties.

What services does CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX offer?

CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX offers the following services: Painting. Stucco. Drywall Repair. Deck Staining. Power Washing. Light Carpentry. Siding (including installation of James Hardie products).

Are there any services CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston, TX does not offer?

Faux painting, wallpaper installation