Capmire Projects

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

1830 Fletcher St

Houston, TX 77009

We are a remodeling company specializing in full scale kitchen/bath remodels. I am a native Houstonian who operates within the City of Houston, and many of the surrounding areas. We have many references available and a website with many pictures of examples of our work. We back everything with a full warranty service for up to one year. All our sub-contractors are specifically qualified in their fields. We are fully insured and bonded. Our quality is outstanding and customer service is second to none in this industry! Try us, see what we can do for you. Ask about our Angie's List discount! Hope to hear from you soon!...

home remodeling (70)interior painting (35)plumbers (30)countertop installation (25)tile installation (25)drywall (20)cabinet makers (19)electrician (18)marble & granite (16)woodworking (16)flooring (13)door installation (10)

03/09/2021

Cameron and his team did an AMAZING job at refinishing my bathtub! I had a bathtub that was already in bad shape due to poor care from the previous owners of my home, but during the freeze keeping water in the tub ended up making the paint on the tub crack and peel severely. I contacted Cameron and he was able to send out someone within the same week to have my tub refinished! Herman showed up on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub refinishing

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

Photo for Capmire Projects - 1830 Fletcher St, Houston, TX - 39236646

thank you for the great review! I look forward to our next project together.

08/28/2020

Capmire is the way to go. We had a 9 week complete kitchen remodel. Walls removed with a kitchen floor plan change. Custom cabinets built on-site with new tile floor in entry and first floor. Granite counter tops were fabricated on-site. Water line and gas line rerouted, painting and new electrical for can lights. We believe our project went smoothly for two reasons: 1) we knew exactly what we wan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

Photo for Capmire Projects - 1830 Fletcher St, Houston, TX - 38918258

thanks for the amazing review! I am very thankful to have worked with you guys. we greatly appreciate it. if you ever need us we will be here for you. I hope you enjoy your kitchen for many many years. thank you again for taking the time to post a review it really helps. stay safe!

08/24/2020

Cameron and his team did a great job! High quality work. Very good communication along the way. They also completed the project ahead of schedule. My wife and I would definitely use Cameron again. We have already recommended him to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Cabinetry/Remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, and for the referrals! I truly appreciate it, and it was a pleasure working with you both. Very happy that you guys love your bathroom. If you ever need anything please just reach out. Take care, you and your family stay safe. Cameron

06/30/2019

Working with Cameron was excellent and we would definitely hire him again. We remodeled our 1950s bathroom to a modern one that we absolutely love now. Cameron excels in communication and responsiveness — in a world where no one can get a hold of their contractor, Cameron was never more than a text message or email away. He kept all of his appointments and always arrived on time. His crew was fant...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Yes, not many remodels go as smooth as yours did, so we are very happy about that. I think your bath turned out great and you guys made great selections. I cant tell you how much we appreciated the opportunity to work with you guys. It always helps to have cooperative clients to work with, you cant imagine how much that helps the whole process. Thank you aga...

11/24/2018

Very well. The quality of materials and craftmanship was top notch. Extra attention to detail was needed, as our old house (built in 1922) has uneven floors. Of particular note, Cameron provided a very ambitious time schedule, and kept to it. The entire project--from demo day to punch list--was completed as promised, in 3 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New cabinets in kitchen and 2 baths, including countertops, backsplash, and paint touch-up

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

Wow, thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review! It was great working with you guys again. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and I am here should you ever need me. Thank you for the opportunities you have given me and my crews the past few years. I am glad we were able to deliver for you. All the best! Cameron

11/11/2018

Cameron was very responsive, helpful, and professional. Went with another company in the end, but after getting 10 quotes, Capmire made it to the top 2.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for kitchen and bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2018

Thank you for the review. Sorry we did not win this one, but hope you give us a shot on the next project. All the best!

10/24/2018

Cameron did a thorough walk-through of our bathrooms and spent plenty of time listening to our ideas and answering our questions. He also suggested several small things that we had not thought of that became total game changers in our project. His patience with us, attention to detail, and experience were all noticed and appreciated. During the bid phase, he was quick to respond to our questions a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple bathroom renovations

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for me. I appreciate it greatly!

03/08/2018

It went quickly! Cameron had all his crews (demo, stone, electrical, plumber) so organized that almost everything was done in 2 days. He came by 2-3 times daily to see how things were going. ALL his people worked really hard, especially Roger the plumber. Cameron was patient when we changed the project from new, taller cabinets etc. in one bathroom, to counter tops, sinks, etc. in TWO bathrooms. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update 2 small bathrooms: counter tops & back splashes, add electrical outlet, install above-counter sinks & new faucets, new plumbing, & painting.

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to post a review! I appreciate that! Sorry, Angies List never alerted me to a new review, I never knew this was here til now. For others online to know, we did run in to a snag with a mirror my guy installed for them. The issue was resolved but not by Capmire Projects unfortunately. I wanted to be honest and fair to the homeowner on my response. But in the future ...

10/24/2017

It didn't. And now I am done. If they don't want any more jobs in Sugar land, then say so! At least I didn't start work with them and have to deal with not being a priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted full hall bathroom remodel(then Master bath, then kitchen). Have friends who used them for 2 projects now-looks great-but I have tried on several occasions to get them to my house only to deal with their very last minute(no-show) cancellations twice now, with questionable reasons for cancelling but they never contact back as promised. And that was with trying to set up appts many times-I have the emails showing my effort, so it is undeniable.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

I was still out of the country on my Anniversary until the following week and I informed you of that. Not sure why you would post a bad review on me, but that is your right. Sorry that we could not accommodate you.

08/16/2017

We did not use the service but Cameron was very professional, estimate was provided to us sooner than we expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel master bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that. Hopefully we catch you on the next one. Thanks for giving us a chance. It was a pleasure meeting you. All the best. Cameron

Kitchen Remodeling, Custom Cabinetry, Bathroom Remodeling, Home Additions, New Construction

Small Odds & Ends Projects, Wood Floors, Landscaping, Handyman Services, & Repair Work.