Brick Restoration Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2006

8830 Emnora Ln

Houston, TX 77080

BRICK RESTORATION IS OPEN, FULLY OPPERATIONAL, AND READY TO SERVE YOU! During this time of COVID-19, BRI is dedicated to doing our part to maintain the health and safety of our community and their properties. Under the Harris County order of “Stay Home, Work Safe”, residential and commercial masonry repair is considered an essential service to maintain the safety and essential operations of residences or other essential business. Most of our work is outdoors and poses little risk of contact. Expert masonry repair and restoration since 1993. Family owned and operated serving the Greater Houston Area. We offer competitive pricing, a one year warranty on all jobs regardless of size, full liability and workmans comp insurance for your protection, and uniformed employees - not subcontractors. Call us today for a free estimate!...

masonry (264)chimney repair (23)pressure washing (15)fireplace services (10)chimney cap repair (8)mailbox repair (7)concrete repair (6)Patios (4)stone & gravel (1)fence company (1)cabinet makers (2)chimney sweep (1)

06/19/2020

It didn’t go. I sent the job info with pictures, received a quote and was told they were six weeks out. After almost three months, I got an email saying they had mistakenly put me on the inactive list and would finally schedule.. We arranged a time for them to come do the work the following week. When they showed, they said they could not do the job for that price, that they were at fault and need...

Description of Work
Mailbox reconstruct

Category auto repair,mailbox repair

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

05/06/2020

The whole experience couldn't have went any better. From the office staff to the masonry professionals who executed the work, they are the best!

Description of Work
Brick Restoration Inc. installed my address block for me.

Category masonry,remodeling,buying services

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Review for Brick Restoration Inc - 8830 Emnora Ln, Houston, TX - 38635244

Thank you for this awesome review on your 5-star experience! Glad we were able to assist you with the address plaque on your home. We look forward to working with you again!

09/18/2019

It was good. They did a great job! Masons were great!

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Thank you for your A rating! We'll be sharing your comments with our team! Please let us know if you ever need anything else.

09/18/2019

Great repair! Perfect match for the cement & brick.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Thank you for your A rating! brick and mortar match is our goal every time! we look forward to working with you again.

09/18/2019

Followed up well, got scheduled early, price was fair, and did very good job.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Glad to hear you had such a great experience with our company. We look forward to working with you again!

08/10/2019

Awesome!! Everyone was professional and respectful. They fixed some large and long mortar cracks on my house. They matched the mortar perfectly. The whole process was so effortless for me. They arrived when they said they would and they did quality work. Zero hassles or stress. I would 100% hire them again.

Description of Work
Crack Repair

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We look forward to working with you again. Any masonry work you need, we're here for you!

02/08/2019

Excellent Company. They were very responsive and were on time for the estimate. The information I received was very helpful. We had done foundation repair on our home, but there were many areas with cracks and mortar missing. Also an old intercom speaker had to be removed and there was a 2x4 inch hole in the brick from that. We thought the bid was reasonable, so contracted with them for the work. ...

Description of Work
Brick restoration on a 50+ year old home

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

We are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with our company over all, the personnel, and the work that was completed at your home. This is what we live for! We are happy to help any time you need!

12/18/2018

Grouting matched On time Nice workers So far so good

Description of Work
Grouting work at high elevation

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

Thank you for your review and your A rating!

11/13/2018

The head guy came out to see the scope of the problem. I gave him pictures where the leaks were. When the crew showed up, they asked what they were suppose to do. At the end of the first day, I checked what they were suppose to do, I had to have them go back and do places they missed. Several days later, it rained and my wall was still leaking. I called them back again, after rain It still leaked....

Description of Work
Repair leaks in brick wall and around windows

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

Review for Brick Restoration Inc - 8830 Emnora Ln, Houston, TX - 37842488

I'm sorry to hear the initial experience was less than satisfactory. I do see here that a complaint was made and our crew went out to complete the work. I do see that your review was made prior to the complaint work being done so I hope that we did in fact complete this work to your satisfaction.

09/13/2018

I had about a 5' crack from slab up through brick and mortar. Slab was not cracked. A structural engineer I hired said wasn't due to a bad slab. Slab was within normal specs. Crew re-did the expansion joint and repaired the cracked bricks and mortar. When job was finished I went to inspect and couldn't see where the crack had ever been. Totally amazing!! Very pleased.

Description of Work
repaired and matched the brick and mortar and redid expansion joint

Work Completed On 09/13/2018

Glad to hear everything went well with this work. We love hearing our customers say they cant see where the repair was done! Thanks for your review!

All masonry services for residential & commercial properties including: - We work with brick, stone, stucco, pavers, cmu, & concrete. - Masonry repair & restoration - Additions & installations - Precise color and texture matching on repairs and additions - Slurry, White wash, and German Schmear application - Brick matching for discontinued or rare bricks - Correcting brick discoloration - Perimeter fence restoration - Straightening brick wall & column - Pressure washing - Chimney repair

New commercial construction.