BODENSTEINER SERVICE CO

Founded 1960 • With Angi since June 2010

Our business is a second generation family owned business since 1960.We provide a professioal approach to all your air conditioning & heating problems. We deliver 100% customer satisfaction. If you have been searching for a company with unmatched honesty and Integrity we are a perfect fit for you. Our main goal is that " our customers are always left with a smile"....

Air Specialist

Air Specialist

Air Specialist has been serving the Houston and Katy, Texas, area since 1970, bringing you quality heating and air conditioning equipment and efficient service, while making it affordable for your family. Our knowledgeable staff is ready with the latest information about programs that you can take advantage of to save you money on new heating and cooling equipment for your home. Check our website for updated special offers and coupons each month.

08/29/2019

Doesn't treat customer fairly. I have used Blair to service my A/C for the past year or so, this summer my A/C was struggling, I asked him to come out and he recommended adding refrigerant which I did and which cost me $400 for the service call and refrigerant. Two weeks later (yes literally 2 weeks) the A/C dies completely. I ask him to come out again and he does, he offers to add more refrigeran...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Repair

06/23/2018

Blair and his guys are amazing...they do great work, at a fair price, and most importantly are honest and trustworthy. They were able to save us almost $10,000 by thinking critically and creatively to find a workaround for an issue with our home’s AC and avoid having to replace 3 AC units. I will continue to use and recommend Bodensteiner Service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC duct rerouting, AC unit rearrangement to decrease tonnage, variable baffle installation

11/10/2017

No issues. Install team was professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new AC unit.

09/19/2017

Painless. Blair's crew is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old central AC system plus new furnace.

07/20/2017

Blair came by that morning and replaced a capacitor switch. He also checked the Freon in my unit. I've used Bowdensteiner AC for years and they has always provided good service at a good price. He had recommended I install Amana units a few years ago that came with extended warranties. So the warranty covered the switch. I'll definitely continue to use Blair and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The A/C stopped cooling in July in Houston. That qualifies for an emergency.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Bodensteiner Service Inc. is a family owned contracting business that provides full service air conditioning & heating. We perform quality work with an honest answer to your air conditioning & heating problems. We Install new HVAC Systems, Equipment repair, Scheduled maintenance checks, Air filteraton, Digital zone systems, ABSOLUTE BEST DUCT WORK INSTALLED & REPAIRED IN TOWN,

Duct Cleaning

For new hvac system installations