Blue Ribbon Roofing

With Angi since January 2014

16245 Singapore Ln

Houston, TX 77040

Through our commitment to honest work, integrity and the use of superior products, we bring award-winning customer service to Houston one roof at a time....

07/31/2021

Yaakoub E.

I am very grateful to the staff and contractors of Blue Ribbon Roofing. My experience was excellent. I selected Blue Ribbon Roofing from six estimates based on their track record, reputation and credentials and I am glad I made that decision. From the first call with Kristy to the final cleanup, they will be working diligently to help you. Even at the end of the roof replacement, Steve, the owner was still at my place checking if anything needed any further cleanup after the cleanup was over. The "leading from the front", the sense of ownership and pride in the work was visible and I knew then I made the right choice. These guys won awards the hard way by going above and beyond. The same for certification: they go through regular training to maintain certification with CertainTeed. These guys are the real deal, give them a call you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
New professional roof install in 1 day with meticulous cleanup

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was an absolute PLEASURE working with you. The kindness you showed us and our crew was incredible. We all could learn a thing or two from the gratitude that you express in everything you do. We truly appreciate you and your business and we are here for you if you ever need anything down the road. Thank you for the gentle reminder that all the little things truly make a difference!

06/15/2021

Djuanna W.

Work done timely. Communicated well. Great customer service. Fair price.

Description of Work
Pipes replaced on roof.

Thank you for your business! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

03/22/2021

A M.

Thanks to Aaron's knowledge and great team dynamic with the people that he works with I was able to acquire all of the knowledge I needed concerning my repair as well as receive excellent and timely service. Would absolutely recommend this company and would also be sure to recommend Aaron.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to give us some feedback. We truly appreciate you and your business!

03/20/2021

Jane B.

My roof looks great and I love the color. Worker were very professional and Aaron was great on making sure everything was done right !!!! Very trustworthy !!!

Description of Work
Put new roof on

We are so happy you are pleased with your roof and our customer service! Thank you so much for your kind words!

03/20/2021

Jesse B.

Aaron and his guys did an awesome job they went above and beyond. Would highly recommend and they left no mess!

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Thank you very much for your recommendation!

03/17/2021

sharron S.

6 years ago we had Blue Ribbon Roofing install a new roof on our home and detached garage. The work and service was exceptional. Recently we contacted our Service/Salesman, Eric Westerdahl with a concern on discoloration of the shingles on the house only. Eric responded immediately and is in the process of having the issue reviewed by the shingle manufacturer. We feel good Service is as important as the work completed, and are getting that good service from Blue Ribbon Roofing and Eric Weserdahl.

Description of Work

We are very grateful for your continued business!

08/24/2020

Kevin S.

This company is AMAZING! From start to finish, I had nothing but the best experience with the company and the team I worked with. Eric Westerdahl is top notch and showed his integrity time and time again. He walked me through the process of putting on a new roof and from start to finish showed his professionalism every step of the way. Ernie and his crew did a great job with the roof install. When I had a small repair issue after the roof install, Ernie handled it professionally and efficiently. If you want, in my opinion, the best roof company in Houston, you have to go with Blue Ribbon Roofing! A++

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Wow! Thank you so much!

08/10/2020

Mark M.

Although they were not able to determine where the chimney leak was coming from they still sealed other potential problem areas. Everyone I dealt with was very responsive, helpful and professional.

Description of Work
Fix a roof leak at the chimney

06/13/2020

Michael O.

We are extremely happy with the work done by Blue Ribbon Roofing. Very prompt and work safely done. Very professional and knowledgeable project manager Eric Westerdahl. On site for the project duration. Very responsive project foreman. We have plants and gardens all around the house and the crew devised ways to work around them and the cleanup was very good.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

04/03/2020

Javier V.

Ernie, was quick, professional, and explained the process. We could not be happier with the company not attempting to sell us an entire new roof. We will 100% hire when the time comes to replace our roof.

Description of Work
Fixed Roof Leak

04/03/2020

Callie T.

I was referred to Steve and his team by my brother in law. They were quick to come out and diagnose our issue! Ernie, was professional in inspecting our roof. Our chimney flashing turned out to be the issue. He showed us before and after pictures and explained the process clearly. We are 100% returning with Blue Ribbon Roofing when it comes to replacing our roof in the future!

Description of Work
Fixed Roof Leak

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback! We appreciate your business!

03/17/2020

Rafael P.

Excellent work and service. Very professional and clean. Good quality, service, attention, everything excellent. Thank you

Description of Work
New Roof. Instalaron nuevo techo que después de granizo y huracán Harvey, estaba muy dañado

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words and business!

02/26/2020

Eric S.

Excellent job. Professional and courteous. I have recommended them and would do again.

Description of Work
Received a new roof

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your referrals as it is our lifeline for new business! Thank you, thank you!

02/18/2020

Rose P.

Note: I live in Willis, TX. Even though the business office is in Jersey Village, TX their services extend beyond. Matt helped me navigate the insurance claim process and walked me through every step with patience and professionalism. He told me up front what to expect and followed through as promised. The roofing team showed up on time and did an excellent job. It was so smooth, like a well oiled machine and they left my property immaculate. I highly recommend this company. I couldn’t be happier and my new roof is gorgeous!

Description of Work
Roof evaluation, Claim processing assistance, and a NEW ROOF!

We aim to make it as easy as possible on our homeowners and we are SO GLAD you had a great experience with us! Thank you for your business!

12/12/2019

Jonathan W.

After having been denied a claim by my insurance company working with another roofer, I needed to get some quotes. A neighbor recommended Blue Ribbon Roofing. Steve came out and encouraged me to go back to my insurance to have a second inspection done. Before they'd budge, they required that I have my contractor put together a report. Steve came back out, took some pictures, and wrote up a report. It was enough to get my insurance to agree to send out a second inspector. Steve met with the inspector and walked the roof with him. He even went so far as to mark which shingles the inspector should look at. After everything was said and done, my insurance paid for my roof. It looks great, and the work was quality. Without Steve's encouragement to go back to the insurance and without all of the extra effort he put in on my behalf, I would have had to pay full price for a new roof. "Above and beyond" seems like an understatement in my case, and I'd absolutely recommend this company.

Description of Work
replaced aging roof

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure doing business with you!

12/12/2019

Michael B.

Extremely well. They perform the work in a timely professional manner as promised.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and hauled off trash. Installed new roofing including roof jacks.

12/02/2019

Stanislav A.

Excellent, with incredible customer support!

Description of Work
Re-roofing

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to make it all happen even though you were living in a different time zone :). You are a dream customer and we appreciate your kindness and attentiveness!

11/19/2019

Sandy C.

This company was excellent. Easy to work with and the roof and gutters are beautiful. Sandy C

Description of Work
Installed new roof and gutters.

Thank you so much! Excellence is definitely what we strive for!

11/11/2019

Christopher D.

I called Blue Ribbon Roofing for a quote on a roof replacement and was unsure about the process of getting my roof replaced and working with the insurance claims agent. The owner spoke with me a while on the phone and gave me a lot of helpful information, told me what I should be doing regardless of if I choose them or not. They worked with my insurance claims agent to urge insurance to replace the roof to save me money. The roof replacement was quick and looks good. The owner reviewed the install after it was completed and offered to do any small touchups that may be needed or resolve any problems that may come up. If I had to do it again I would choose Blue Ribbon Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

We truly enjoyed working with you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your business!

11/11/2019

Kim S.

Steve and his crew made the entire process easy and their work and professionalism is hands down absolutely incredible! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement from hail damage.

Thank you so much for your recommendation and business!

11/07/2019

Jerry B.

I contracted with Blue Ribbon Roofing in October 2019 to replace the roof on my two-story home in Cypress. Steve Smith was very professional to deal with; he made the process very easy. The work was done on time and on budget the work site was kept neat and clean. I highly recommend Blue Ribbon Roofing. Jerry B Cypress TX

Description of Work
Roof replaced

11/06/2019

Denny M.

The service was outstanding along with their ethics. I contacted them thinking I was in need of a new roof, and after they looked at the roof, they said I did not need a new roof and only some repairs. They saved me thousands of dollars and I am forever grateful!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate you! :)

11/06/2019

Hin L.

After looking ar more than 6 roofing company I chose Blue Ribbon Roofing. They on top of everything from dealing with the insurance company until the project completion.

Description of Work
residential reroof

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We loved working with you and your family! Thank you for your kind words and call us if you ever need anything!

09/27/2019

Greg E.

It was excellent. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Thank you so much for your recommendation!

09/26/2019

Joe W.

It was excellent. They were very good. They have a quality work. They were patient in answering all my questions. They always followed up. I had no problems with them. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a new roof. They were highly professional. They were pleasing. They cleaned after themselves.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on my house.

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Your smile made our day! We appreciate you taking time to give us some feedback! Thank you for your business and kind words!

Texas Gold Roofing

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Integrity Roofing

We are a small, family owned and operated, roofing company with an experienced roofing crew, dedicated to installing and performing quality roofing systems. Integrity Roofing is certified as a shingle master with CertainTeed, you can also find us on CertainTeed.com website as a preferred roofing company. We handle roof repairs, roof replacement, we offer payment options for easy payment. We repair/replace 3 tab, laminated, metal roofs, and tile roofs. We are insured and “A” rated with BBB

Offers by Integrity Roofing on Angi
    Vista Roofing and Restoration, LLC

Why choose Vista? I'm glad you asked! We built this company on three main core values: Honesty, Reliability, and Professionalism. We approach all of our project opportunities with honesty and transparency. We know that being upfront about your options is critical in earning your trust, so we make that a focal point with our team. We will guide you through the process depending on your project needs, and give you straight forward answers on price and scope of work. When customers choose us, they are choosing a team that sets the standard for what it means to be a reliable contractor in the roofing industry. We will prepare you adequately for the project, update you consistently, and be there for you once it is complete. We also guarantee prompt turn around times on appointment scheduling, bidding, and building. Reliability is key for us because we want to be apart of protecting what's most valuable to you today, and for a lifetime. But really...Why choose us? Our last primary core value is professionalism, and we believe that is what sets us apart. We know that your property is vitally important to you, so we carry ourselves with class and treat every job like its our own home. Let us prove that we can be the roofing company you deserve. Contact us today! 832-598-6121 admin@vistarar.com www.vistarar.com

Offers by Vista Roofing and Restoration, LLC on Angi