Blessings House Cleaning & Organizing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2006

Owner-Operated. ( Move-In, Move-Out. Cleaning ) Cost Is Determined By The Job. Owner Pays Attention To Detail Cleaning. No Travel Charges. Extra Charge for After Hours Service. Call Ms.Blessing. ...

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

09/28/2012

Blessing was a delight to work with and her work was far above expectation! She was commuting by bus when she did work for us -- that posed consistent schedule challenges but we would still hire her again. If you have schedule flexibility (as we did) she is a great fit for performing detail-oriented cleaning with minimal instruction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mopped/polished/waxed floors; cleaned kitchen top-to-bottom, including interior of cupboards/drawers; cleaned bathroom; washed doorway trim/walls; vacuumed entire basement and mopped basement floors.

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

02/27/2012

The apartment was very clean and we were very happy with the service. In the house, the job was performed well, but I didn't think it was really worth the price. Overall, I since I was pregnant and very busy at work during that time, I was very glad to have some competent help with the cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned an apartment we moved out of and a house we moved into.

01/03/2012

They did a terrible job. They overcharged us, and we will not be using her again. If you do chose to use them, make sure you verify workman compensation on employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and cleaned a rental property for us.

CATEGORY house cleaning

This very client ask my company to clean a very dirty Rental property that his tennant, MOVE OUT AND LEAVE ALL THEIR DIRTY STUFF IN THE EVERY ROOMS. BUT my client, would want to pay good money to do this job. The JOB TOOK 4 DAYS TO GET IT ALL DONE. BUT the customer, PAY JUST $120.00 FOR ALL 4 DAYS DEEP CLEANING AND WALL WASH, ALL WINDOWS IN AND OUT, WASHED. The customer, THE CLIENT, WAS ANGRY WITH...

10/05/2011

I would not use them again. They were late and didn't do a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Blessings House Cleaning and Organizing for cleaning the house.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

To whom it may concern. I have not work for this Person at all. I do not know who this person is, on my report. this person report against me, is a false, Lie, and it is not a True report against me, and my company. This person, a the enemy of my progress. Angies List, please contact this person. Thanks. Sincerely. Blessing Domkpe.

08/06/2011

First and foremost, Blessing delivers excellent quality housecleaning. If you want someone to clean your house as thoroughly as you would (i.e. scrubs the kitchen faucet with a toothbrush), she is your woman. She is just a one-woman show, not a team of people, so her service is more about quality than speed. I found Blessing on Angie's List when tenants were moving-out of my rental house and I was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-out deep cleaning of rental house and subsequent regular cleaning of my own home.

CATEGORY house cleaning

THank you. member. God blessings for you. I love cleaning for you. You are one of my best favorest. Thank to every one who have use angies List service. Is the Best. I pray God will continue to provide for your income. Amen. Blessings HOuse Cleaning and Organizing.

Residential Cleaning & Organizing. Move In & Move Out Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning & Shampoo. Windows. Wash Inside & Outside. Wood Floor Buffing. Cleaning Window Blinds. Residential Organizing.