Birkline Painting

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2009

10931 Gatlinburg Dr

Houston, TX 77031

I have been doing interior and exterior painting for 30 years in Houston TX. and surrounding areas. What sets me apart is that I strive for excellence on every job. With my attention to detail and hard work ethic, you can be sure the job gets done the right way, the first time. I enjoy building a relationship with clients and making sure you feel comfortable with the work being done. The work speaks for itself and I know you'll have me back for you next project! Award winning. Please call Bill at 281-380-4556 to schedule. ...

10/26/2020

MEREDITH P.

Bill did quality work for us today. He ensured that he found the best color match. He took his time and yet was very efficient with the project, having it all done in a matter of hours. We also found his pricing to be fair. We would hire him again for next project.

Description of Work
Needed shutter replaced and overall refurbishment of shutters and door frame

Category woodworking,house painters

06/26/2020

BENJAMIN K.

I have been using Mr. Birkline and his services since 2013 for various handyman services and make-ready projects. He always provides a fair and reasonable price and look forward to utilizing his services again in the near future.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior, Handymen, Carpentry

Category drywall,fencing,handyman service,lighting,pressure washing,woodworking,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters,doors

04/04/2020

Joy D.

Mr Birkline was very professional ,completed the job in a timely manner and I would have him back whenever necessary thank you

Description of Work
exterior paint

Category house painters

03/16/2020

William T.

Excellent service and fair price. A very experienced painter. Flexible and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Interior painting and power washing

Category pressure washing,interior painters

02/21/2019

Daniel P.

Mr. Birkline was very punctual and performed the work as required. He explained very clearly what the price was for his labor and the materials were paid separate against receipts. He was very thorough, very careful and fast. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
External Paint

Category house painters

01/03/2019

Thomas P.

Bill had done some good work for me more than 5 years ago, so I called on him again to repair some damaged / rotten soffits & fascia boards + painting them to match the original color. He gave me an estimate and we agreed on any subsequent changes - as I had told him to check all around the house and change everything needed. He took more time than originally agreed, but the additional cost was reasonable. He did a good job removing the debris / old wood. Bill also made a great recommendation to have my gutters replaced and even called the contractor to give me a quote. Yes, I plan to use Bill's services again.

Description of Work
External woodwork (replacement of rotten soffits, fascia); painting them.

Category woodworking

04/27/2018

JJ W.

I am very pleased with Bill’s work. He is very reliable, someone you can totally walk away and just let him does his work. He was very detailed, treated my house just like his house. Price was very reasonable, as he deserved more, so I paid him a little more. Thank you Bill, I was lucky to find you.

Description of Work
Exterior Paintings

Category pressure washing,house painters

02/19/2018

Bill D.

It went great. I gave him a deposit (about half of the labor) and he got started. Called me to give me progress reports. It was off and on rain the whole time but he managed to get in and get it done. He found some other wood that needed replacement but really didn't charge me extra. He called to say it was done and I met him and everything looked great. I was about to pay him too much but he mentioned my math error. On time for every meeting and progress reports AND did the job perfectly.

Description of Work
The Home Owners Association informed me that I needed my house painted and some wood repaired. And they were right. A left messages with a couple of contacts and one returned my message. It was Bill Birkline. We met at the house (he was right on time) and he gave me a price for labor and would be reimbursed for materials (which he estimated). Note that I don't live there, it's a place that I rent out.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

09/13/2016

Ralph P.

He did a pretty good job painting. The job itself took a much longer time than expected. He would say "I have a more important job to do than this", and he would be gone days at a time and his father would come in his place. He also told me he would repair my screens and that he would fix the outside light (this was suppose to be included in 4530.00 total) He offered to fix them at $7 per screen but never completed that portion of the contract. I ended up having to pay $20 a screen and used another company. I tried on several occasions to reach to him and he has never responded my calls, even picking up the phone and hanging up.

Description of Work
Interior painting of walls, doors, and trim. Paint ceilings in front room. Fix screens/outside light and also repair sheet rock in den, living room, and hallway.

Category interior painters

THE JOB WAS ORIGINALLY AROUND THAT RANGE BUT AFTER WE BEGAN WORK, HE PROCEEDED TO TELL STORIES OF HIS LIFE WHICH CAME ACROSS AS A GUILT TRIP AND HOW HE CANNOT AFFORD THE AGREED UPON PRICE AND WANTED TO BARTER WITH USED TOOLS AND ITEMS FROM HIS GARAGE TAKING A TOTAL OF OVER $1000 OFF OF THE PRICE. WE AGREED BECAUSE HE WAS A REPEAT CUSTOMER AND A WIDOWER. AT THAT TIME WE INFORMED HIM THAT BECAUSE OF THE PRICE REDUCTION WE WOULD HAVE TO SPLIT UP SO WE COULD TAKE ON ANOTHER CLIENT AT THE SAME TIME TO MAINTAIN OUR BUDGET. HE AGREED. DURING THE JOB HE CONTINUED TO ADD WORK FOR NO EXTRA COST AND TRY TO BARTER SOME MORE. WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE HE ASKED FOR THE SCREENS WHEN I HAD TIME TO RETURN. AFTER SEVERAL DAYS HE BEGAN TO GET VERY IMPAITENT WITH US AND RUDE. SO WE DECIDED TO LET HIM FIND ANOTHER CONTRACTOR THAT MIGHT HAVE MORE CHAIRITY IN THEIR BUDGET TO DEAL WITH HIM, BECAUSE WE HAD RUN OUT OF FREEBEES. SINCE THIS ORDEAL WE HAVE TIGHTENED UP OUR CONTRACTS AND HAVE MUCH LESS LEANIENCE TOWARDS ADD ONS WITH WRITTEN DOCUMENTATION AND BARTERING. IT WAS A SHAME FOR US TO READ A NEGATIVE REVIEW AFTER WORKING MANY DAYS AND TRYING TO DO A GOOD DEED. THANK YOU MR. [Member Name Removed] FOR YOUR JOB, BUT WE AS A COMPANY ARE MUCH MORE CAREFULL NOW BEFORE WE DECIDE TO "HELP" SOMEONE AGAIN.

08/12/2016

Marianne J.

Excellent; I was able to buy paint at discounted cost through his account; he advised me the best colors for my purpose; he was able to complete more than he anticipated during the time frame of the coupon, and advised me what to discuss with other painters that finished job.

Description of Work
Inside of house painted in prep for selling

Category interior painters

ACW Jet Wash

We Clean just about anything!! Commercial and Residential Pressure washing, Concrete Driveway wash and seal, Deck and Patio restoration. House Washing, Exterior structures. Stucco siding and Brick masonry Soft and power washing

Experience services

I Provide skilled and certified pressure washing services for all commercial and residential needs.

Houston Pressure Pros, LLC

Call or Text today for a FREE quote! (832) -225-2205. The process of pressure washing involves high-pressure water, with or without detergent or additives, to clean mold, dust, grime, oil, dirt, and other buildup from various surfaces, including fences, sidewalks, decks, patios, siding, and driveways. For driveways specifically, pressure washing is ideal because it offers a quick, easy way to clean the larger surface area. Keeping your driveway in good condition is critical to the upkeep and value of your home. Not only will it improve the longevity of your driveway, but it keeps it looking great for years to come. & if you're looking to sell, it will help your home sell faster, pressure washing has been known to improve home value between 5% and 10%. If your house is on the market for $250,000, on the low end you could be seeing an increase in value by $12,500. A small investment can make a BIG difference to the value of your home. We are a small, local, owner-operated business with a little over 4 years of experience. Specializing in Driveways and Fences in particular. We guarantee a great job at a more than fair rate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Interior & exterior painting, sheetrock, drywall, siding, hardi-plank siding, pressure washing & fence repair.8

FORT BEND COUNTY HARRIS COUNTY - FAR WEST