BIONIC Emergency Svcs

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2012

14300 NW Freeway Ste B5

Houston, TX 77040

When you choose Bionic Emergency Services to serve your water damage and flood repair needs, you can be sure you are working with a trusted and reliable provider. We are certified by The Clean Trust, formerly known as the Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration (IIRC), and hire only the most trustworthy and dedicated team members to ensure that each job is taken seriously and handled with absolute professionalism. In addition, you can always expect: 24/7 Service-365 days a year one hour emergency response 100% satisfaction guarantee insurance assistance. We follow a simple, but effective, four-step process for water damage repair, proven to provide successful results in both commercial and residential applications. Extraction: With the use of special vacuums and submersible equipment, we are able to quickly and effectively remove the standing water from your space. Drying: Although the water has been extracted, moisture and humidity remain. We use air moving devices such as fans and dehumidifiers to circulate air and dry the space and objects which have been affected. Repair: Once the space is dry, we will inspect the space to see what can be repaired, and the cleanup and repair process begins. Restoration: Drywall, carpet, flooring, walls, and other infrastructure that is beyond repair will need to be replaced. In addition, irreparable damage will be noted, simplifying the insurance claims process....

01/29/2020

John L.

I cannot thank the team at Bionic Emergency Services enough. We had a leak in the bathroom on the second floor. The water did not run to the middle of the room but rather straight to the wall. I do not know how long the leak was there before I heard the dripping inside the wall from the ground floor bathroom below. Even then I could not see a problem because of the where the leak was. Once I got down on the floor, I could feel that the sheet rock was wet and the baseboard was swollen. I told my wife that I was going to have to tear in to the walls upstairs and downstairs. Being the smart lady she is, she encouraged me to call Bionic Emergency Services. They had a technician to our house within an hour. The technician had very hi-tech equipment that could measure the moisture content of the sheet rock and the space between the walls. Without even having to break in to the sheet rock, Bionic was able to set up dehumidifiers and fans to dry everything out. It took about three days to get completely dry. The technician came out every day and did moisture analysis. The baseboards that had gotten wet and swollen had to be replaced. Repair costs were minimal compared to what it could have cost had I started just ripping walls out. Bionic's technicians were knowledgeable, courteous and very meticulous about their work. They left my home cleaner than they found it. They were honest about the work that was required. The price for the work they did was well below what I was expecting. I honestly cannot say anything but positive about the whole experience. God forbid we ever have a major water damage or high water flooding event, but if I do, you can bet I will never call anyone except Bionic Emergency Services. Thanks Bionic!

Description of Work
Water remediation from a leaking toilet

Category drywall,water damage restoration

02/09/2016

Connor K.

We woke up to find a water leak in the upstairs master bathroom. The leak penetrated the bathroom tile and we had water leaking through the kitchen ceiling. We were immediately concerned about water damage or mold. We called Bionic and they were able to send someone out the same day. Eric arrived and was the perfect picture of professionalism, he even wore shoe covers before entering our home. He took a look at the affected area and explained where the moisture was. He sat up some fans and dehumidifiers to dry everything out. Bionic left the equipment at my home since it needed to run for a few days. They returned today to pick up the equipment and again I was very impressed. The technician called me to let me know he was on the way and was really polite and punctual. I was really impressed.

Description of Work
Cleaned up water damage from plumbing leak. Brought fans and dehumidifiers to dry everything up.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

05/11/2015

Suzanne T.

They came out and completed the work quickly and efficiently. They described everything that needed to happen to make things go as smoothly as possible with the insurance company.

Description of Work
Removed wood laminate flooring, carpet pads, and baseboards that were damaged due to a water leak

04/08/2015

Linda W.

The only reason I had to give a B for responsiveness was because they were set to come out the day before they did & ended up not being able to come out because none of the trucks that were on the road had any equipment left on them so they had to postpone by a day. They did great work though & because there was no damage to any of the baseboards & toe kicks they were able to leave them for me to reuse once the drying process was completed.

Description of Work
Removed carpet & padding in the living room & removal of all baseboards & toe kicks around my island in my kitchen. Sprayed & treated areas around water damage due to a busted garbage disposal.

04/08/2015

Linda W.

They were able to come out the day after I called & immediately began drying out the wood behind the shower tile. They cut 1' of the tile out to make sure that the area underneath my tub was also dry & no damage was created when our shower pan busted.

Description of Work
Removed baseboards in master closet. Sprayed & treated wood. Removed 1' tile, hardiback & drywall from shower. Sprayed & treated stall. Set up & left drying equipment for 4 days.

01/18/2015

mary S.

They arrived very quickly they explained to me what they found and how they would dry attic out etc. Very satisfied. I don't know how much this service would normally cost and 1300.00 was a lot for me.

Description of Work
Drying out and guarantee of no mold growing or about to grow of my attic and bathroom ceiling.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

01/14/2015

Randall D.

Our experience with this company was very positive. They came out in veery professional looking vehicles, with their company logos and name all over them. The Techs were in nice clean uniforms, and even wore these covers over their shoes to protect our home and floors. Extremely knowledgeable Techs, that were helpful and quickly went to work after assisting us dealing with our insurance company and filing claim.

Description of Work
Bionic responded immediately to our call for needing water extraction and water damage service. We had experienced a leaking pipe that flooded 3 rooms of our Home.

06/16/2014

Michelle S.

They were very prompt. Our washing machine broke and flooded our upstairs. They responded within 30 minutes of the incident. They accepted insurance and everything was covered 100%. They were very detailed and made sure everything was dry before they removed their equipment.

Description of Work
Emergency water extraction

05/12/2014

Jim C.

You cant even tell there was ever any damage. I am having them come out today, and they responded and will be here within an hour. No other companies respond so quickly. They are the most efficient company I have ever seen and I have been in lumber all my life.

Description of Work
My hot water heater overflowed, after being worked on by a plumbing company. BIONIC came and repaired the damages by replacing insulation, made sure there was no structural damage and replaced the sheetrock.

01/02/2014

Sorita A.

My issue is not with the actual service they provided but their professionalism. The 1st issue came with confirming the initial appointment. I didn't receive the confirmation call giving me a time the technician would arrive. Apparently the company sends out text messages to confirm appointments. I never rec'd the text message. My main issue is that once the job was complete, I was called every other day about payment. The job was complete on Mon., Nov 25th. Bionic was aware this was an insurance claim and stated they would work with the insurance company. Bionic was told by the insurance company that a check was cut on Dec 13. Bionic starting calling me on the 16th to see if I had received the check. I had not. I told them I would notify them as soon as I received it. Bionic called me again on the 18th and the 20th. I received a call on the 23rd. At this point I was frustrated. I had been dealing with Davey concerning the collection of payment. He was very nice and polite, but the calls were annoying. So I called Shane (an owner) to voice my concerns and let him know that I didn't need to receive calls every other day and that I would let them know as soon as I received the check. Shane completely lost it. He stated I was yelling at him, but I was not. He claimed I was an "idiot" because any company that was owed $9K would call to collect funds and that in all of North America, 1st class postage only takes 3 days. I stated to him that the insurance company told me the check was cut on the 16th and that Bionic was told it was taking up to 10 days for checks to be received. I also told him I had a claim in the paste and used ServPro and was not harrassed in this manner. Shane then stated that I was calling him a liar and crook. I told him I had never called him either and that I was telling him of my first hand experience with Serpro. At this point I felt like the entire conversation was a lost cause. Shane stated he was recording the call, and that I would be dealing with his attorney. I asked him to send me a copy of the recorded phone call and an invoice, so when I did receive the check, I could in fact pay them. This would have been my 2nd request for an invoice. I had asked Davey for one earlier when he was calling about payment. I never got it. Shane stated he didn't have to send me an invoice and that all monies I receive from the insurance belonged to them. I told Shane that this was not the case, because Dave (collections person from Bionic) told me that the insurance was sending me a check for total rebuild and repairs. The conversation continued in this manner for a while, Shane yelling and making erroneous statements. Shane ended the conversation by telling me that Dave was just doing his job, he would continue to call me and furthermore that he (Shane) was the owner, so I would just have to deal with it. Overall, I don't believe this is the manner in which any company should deal with customers. | |Lucky for me the check came later on that day, Dave came by and I paid them immediately what was owed. I showed Dave the actual check and envelope it was mailed in. I did point that the check date was actually 12/16/13 not the 13th. Also, the post mark date was 12/17/13. What I can't really understand is why Bionic felt the need to treat me like a criminal, basically implying I was trying to skip out on paying them when Dave was made aware that the check was cut on the 13th which was incorrect information and that it was taking up to 10 days for insureds to receive the check. In my opinion if you want a professional company who understands the exaggerated timelines of large insurance companies and the United States Postal service, DO NOT use Bionic. As I stated before, I used ServPro for a previous claim. I was never called repeatedly about payments, I had NOT received. I would have used them on this claim, but they couldn't get out to the property as fast as Bionic. I should have just waited the extra day. Overall, yes they did dry out the house and the technician who was on site (Jesus) was very responsive. Davey who called me about the checks every other day, very polite; however, anyone who has ever experienced some type of damage to their property knows you are dealing with a lot of calls: contractors, repairmen, the insurance company. You don't need anymore calls regarding things you haven't received, when you have told the company you will call them when you receive the funds.

Description of Work
I had a insurance water claim. Bionic came out, removed all baseboards, sheet rock, insulation, and dryed out the house.

Resto Medic

Resto Medic provides 24/7 emergency restoration and mitigation services in the wake of a water loss, flood, sewer, fire, mold, and other disasters. We pride ourselves on excellent service with rapid response times. With licensed adjusters on staff to assist with your claims, we provide a comprehensive solution to the entire material damage process. Locally owned and operated in Tomball Texas, Resto Medic offers a 10% discount to all military, first responders, and teachers.

Offers by Resto Medic on Angi
    Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc.

Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. is family owned and operated. We are a BBB Accredited Business with many certifications, such as GAF Master Elite Contractor, HAAG Certified, IICRC Certified (Master Water, Fire, and Textile Restorer). We are members of multiple associations, including RCAT (Roofing Contractors Association of Texas) and Chamber of Commerce. We also hold a Real Estate Broker/Agents Licenses. We believe 110% in "People Before Profit."

Elite Emergency Solutions

Elite Emergency Solutions provides 24/7, 365 days a year water and smoke restoration services for your house or commercial building. We have a 1 hr response time and there is no charge for us to come to your residence and give a evaluation of the damage and what needs to been done to take care of it. Additional email - info@eliteemergencysolutions.com. www.elitefirewaterdamage.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Residential and commercial water damage, flood, extraction, restoration, drying, sewage backup cleanup, drywall, carpet, flooring & walls.