Better Choice Cleaning Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

4.4

4232 Mangum Rd

Houston, TX 77092

To deliver a quality service takes the right people, doing the right jobs, using the right equipment on a consistent basis. We use team approach based on total quality, which means have the right questions been asked? Has the right information been gathered? Has the right training been done? How can we do it better? All employees receive tasks raining through “a hands-on” approach training. Meaning that under supervisory watch the new employee is partnered with fully experienced employee and instructed in the operations, care and use of tools and equipment. There for the employee learns our cleaning methods and learns how to work as a part of an efficient team. We constantly update our methods and training as well as use efficient cleaning systems for each individual applicant. Since all of our employees receive the same training, our customer’s profit from our methods. Employees can be substituted in any area with no loss of quality and efficiency. Our Managers and supervisors are responsible for providing support and leadership to help all our employees meet their objectives and to ensure success on daily basis. We emphasize the importance of the individual and his contribution to the success of High Quality Cleaning Services Services. We encourage our employees to ride themselves in their performance. As a service company, we are only as good as our employees....

03/06/2017

Mark M.

I've hired move-out cleaning for my rental property 3 times now and this one was by far the best. The ladies were nice and went to work without any directions. I checked for dust along baseboard and window sills, which are usually areas that cleaners don't get to, and they were clean. I will definitely come back to Better Choice for future jobs.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning including carpet cleaning of 3 BR

03/30/2016

CAMERON B.

03/30/2016

Kathryn T.

Description of Work
Apartment Move Out Cleaning |I had set up an appointment for them to come out to my apartment to do a deep-clean for me since we are moving out and need to pass inspection. I messaged Rolando and got a reply back in less than an hour. We talked on the phone and set up a date / time for what I needed. |On Saturday morning, the first two people of the cleaning crew arrived 15 minutes early. They took a preliminary walk around the apartment to see what they needed to do and went back to the car to start the cleaning. |They were at my apartment for almost 4 hours cleaning. Around the 2.5/3 hour mark they called in the carpet cleaner to steam clean the carpets. |They did a wonderful job cleaning the appliances (Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Microwave) and the cabinets. |My carpet was very dirty. Like black water dirty. The day of, the carpet most definitely looked better to how it started, but you could still see where some very persistent pet stains loomed. My husband went back the next day and he said the carpet looked black. I haven't been back into the apartment and it did NOT look black when I was there. |The cleaners were prompt and polite and when I pointed out that something needed to be re-cleaned (metal on windowsill) they did it right away. |The payment process was confusing. I didn't quite know how to pay and who and when. The owner texted me when his cleaners were done and I met up with them and paid in cash. I don't know if there were other payment options, but cash was fine for me.

11/10/2015

Thomas M.

08/31/2015

Mathew J.

5 hours of cleaning by two ladies. They don't speak English, but understand well.

Description of Work
Move in cleaning.

03/14/2014

Cathy P.

They consistently do an excellent job and are always doing extra things we didn't even expect. The owner, Rolando is very responsive and thorough. He does what he says he will and always a little extra. We went through three other cleaning services before we found Better Choice and they are truly the and quot;Better Choiceand quot;.

Description of Work
Better Choice Cleaning cleans our offices every weekend.

03/02/2014

s H.

Description of Work
Spoke no English. Did a very cursory job. Racked the wooden blinds on the windows to clean them - surprised they didn't break.

Category house cleaning

Hi [member name removed] Would you please check on the company that serve or help you on the cleaning of your house because that's not us we do not serve Kingwood at all thank you

10/06/2013

Peter C.

Would definitely use this company again

Description of Work
My daughter arranged for Better Choice to clean the house. They gave her an estimate over email and responses were prompt. They arrived on time and Rolando gave me a revised estimated based our discussion after reviewing all the things I wanted done. They were very focused on making sure I was satisfied. The cleaning crew was courteous and started from the upstairs down. The carpet guy came after the cleaning crew finished each area. We were very satisfied. The only issue was the cleaning crew used a chemical cleaner on the oven and got some on a wood drawer that stripped the paint off. We found a blind after they left that was broken. Rolando had a handy man come by to paint the cabinet and fix the blind. The house looks great and smells great.

04/24/2013

Cecilia N.

Overall, I highly recommend them for carpet and tile cleaning, but I would definitely NOT recommend them for house cleaning.

Description of Work
I had them come out to 2 homes... both had the carpet steamed clean and the old carpets looked brand new! He got all the stains out!I also had the tiles cleaned in one of the homes and it looked amazing afterwards except for one spot that was accidentally missed. After I contacted them about the dirty spot, they immediately came back out and cleaned the area for free. The guys that came out were very nice and friendly. Now, I also hired them to perform a move-out cleaning in one of the homes. Only one girl was sent out to do this so it took forever. The stove and bathrooms were extremely clean, but I think she wasn't cleaning well on the windows and blinds. I saw her "clean" them, but later noticed my kids' handprints all over many windows (we had already moved out so the kids weren't there to add these after they had been cleaned."

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning

07/20/2012

diane H.

They were very punctual, professional, and got everything off my carpet. The price was excellent.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my father's apartment and my rugs.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

(removed member name) Thank you for the feed back we will try to please all our costumers on the same way we did with you

LA Pressure Washers

We specialize on cleaning driveways, houses, decks, fences, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Lighten Up Window Cleaning

Give yourself a break and call the window washing experts in Houston! Lighten Up Window Cleaning provides professional window cleaning services as the perfect addition to your house cleaning regimen. Every single window we clean is thoroughly washed, squeegeed and then polished to perfection using high quality micro-fiber cloths. Window sills are wiped clean on the outside and ledges thoroughly washed on the inside of your residential or commercial property in Houston TX and surrounding areas.

Houston Pressure Pros, LLC

Call or Text today for a FREE quote! (832) -225-2205. The process of pressure washing involves high-pressure water, with or without detergent or additives, to clean mold, dust, grime, oil, dirt, and other buildup from various surfaces, including fences, sidewalks, decks, patios, siding, and driveways. For driveways specifically, pressure washing is ideal because it offers a quick, easy way to clean the larger surface area. Keeping your driveway in good condition is critical to the upkeep and value of your home. Not only will it improve the longevity of your driveway, but it keeps it looking great for years to come. & if you're looking to sell, it will help your home sell faster, pressure washing has been known to improve home value between 5% and 10%. If your house is on the market for $250,000, on the low end you could be seeing an increase in value by $12,500. A small investment can make a BIG difference to the value of your home. We are a small, local, owner-operated business with a little over 4 years of experience. Specializing in Driveways and Fences in particular. We guarantee a great job at a more than fair rate!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Commercial Janitorial Services - Office & Medical Cleaning, Floor Stripping, Waxing & Buffing, Wood Floor Maintenance, Window Cleaning, Grout Cleaning & Treatments, Final Construction Cleanups, Restroom Cleaning & Sanitizing, Carpet Cleaning – Extraction & Steam Clean. Floor Maintenance, Pressure Washing, Graffiti Removal, & Porter Services. Residential Cleaning.