Better Choice Cleaning Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

4.4

To deliver a quality service takes the right people, doing the right jobs, using the right equipment on a consistent basis. We use team approach based on total quality, which means have the right questions been asked? Has the right information been gathered? Has the right training been done? How can we do it better? All employees receive tasks raining through “a hands-on” approach training. Meaning that under supervisory watch the new employee is partnered with fully experienced employee and instructed in the operations, care and use of tools and equipment. There for the employee learns our cleaning methods and learns how to work as a part of an efficient team. We constantly update our methods and training as well as use efficient cleaning systems for each individual applicant. Since all of our employees receive the same training, our customer’s profit from our methods. Employees can be substituted in any area with no loss of quality and efficiency. Our Managers and supervisors are responsible for providing support and leadership to help all our employees meet their objectives and to ensure success on daily basis. We emphasize the importance of the individual and his contribution to the success of High Quality Cleaning Services Services. We encourage our employees to ride themselves in their performance. As a service company, we are only as good as our employees....

Clover's Service Polish

Clover's Service Polish

03/06/2017

I've hired move-out cleaning for my rental property 3 times now and this one was by far the best. The ladies were nice and went to work without any directions. I checked for dust along baseboard and window sills, which are usually areas that cleaners don't get to, and they were clean. I will definitely come back to Better Choice for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning including carpet cleaning of 3 BR

03/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartment Move Out Cleaning |I had set up an appointment for them to come out to my apartment to do a deep-clean for me since we are moving out and need to pass inspection. I messaged Rolando and got a reply back in less than an hour. We talked on the phone and set up a date / time for what I needed. |On Saturday morning, the first two people of the cleaning crew arrived 15 minutes early. They took a preliminary walk around the apartment to see what they needed to do and went back to the car to start the cleaning. |They were at my apartment for almost 4 hours cleaning. Around the 2.5/3 hour mark they called in the carpet cleaner to steam clean the carpets. |They did a wonderful job cleaning the appliances (Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Microwave) and the cabinets. |My carpet was very dirty. Like black water dirty. The day of, the carpet most definitely looked better to how it started, but you could still see where some very persistent pet stains loomed. My husband went back the next day and he said the carpet looked black. I haven't been back into the apartment and it did NOT look black when I was there. |The cleaners were prompt and polite and when I pointed out that something needed to be re-cleaned (metal on windowsill) they did it right away. |The payment process was confusing. I didn't quite know how to pay and who and when. The owner texted me when his cleaners were done and I met up with them and paid in cash. I don't know if there were other payment options, but cash was fine for me.

03/30/2016

11/10/2015

08/31/2015

5 hours of cleaning by two ladies. They don't speak English, but understand well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Commercial Janitorial Services - Office & Medical Cleaning, Floor Stripping, Waxing & Buffing, Wood Floor Maintenance, Window Cleaning, Grout Cleaning & Treatments, Final Construction Cleanups, Restroom Cleaning & Sanitizing, Carpet Cleaning – Extraction & Steam Clean. Floor Maintenance, Pressure Washing, Graffiti Removal, & Porter Services. Residential Cleaning.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal