BEST CHOICE LAWN AERATION

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2013

Aeration commonly refers to the process of using mechanized equipment to either puncture the soil with spikes (spike aeration) or remove approximately 1"X2" cores of soil from the ground (core aeration). Aeration may be overlooked when trying to restore a lawn but is vital to bring it back to health. It improves drainage and reduces puddles formation....

Humble pressure washing

11/09/2017

This is my second time using Ricky's services. We communicated via text to arrange appointment time. He provided 4 hour window for service and text his arrival time 30 min before. Once arriving he and I walked the lawn & he listened to my concerns & desires for improvement. He took time to educate me on the condition of my lawn and ways to improve. His improvement suggestions were all DIY options....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aeration of 3,000 sqft lawn in the fall. No sprinklers.

04/13/2017

Submitted a request on Best Choice Lawn Aeration website and Ricky contacted me the same day and was very polite and detailed. Price was reasonable and he did a good job. Will definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Aeration

04/11/2017

Ricky properly marked the location of all our underground sprinkler system pipes so as not to puncture them during aeration. Since we don't speak Spanish, we effectively communicated with English-speaking Ricky. We will hire Ricky again every year. He also honored the 5% senior citizen discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ricky came with his assistant, bringing 2 heavy-duty "core-removal" machines, instead of the smaller "spike" machines that are not as effective, to aerate our 2,100 sq. ft. lawn.

03/09/2015

Very courteous & prompt. Was able to schedule service quickly. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aeration of entire lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

02/13/2014

Ricky is the owner of Best Choice Lawn Aeration.  He is courteous, professional and on-time.  I paid $85 to aerate 3500 sqft of lawn that does not have a sprinkler system and two large trees in the front lawn.  Ricky called and confirmed his appointment the day before which I appreciated.  He arrived on time.  Before starting he spoke with me to first about my concerns and we examined my lawn toge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn aeration for front and backyard approx. 3500 sqft with no sprinklers system

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn services in NW Houston ONLY Lawn Aeration: loosens up compact soil For an additional cost, I will add top soil or compost

I do not provide lawn services outside of the Houston city limits; Aeration services only.