Bayou City Aire, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2012

Locally owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. After hours and weekends by appointment. Licensed and insured. TACLA28539E...

Morrow Mechanical

When you call Morrow Mechanical, you'll experience great service. We focus on things that we feel are important to you when you need an air conditioning and heating company. Like keeping service appointments that fit your busy schedule instead of ours. A respect for you, your home and your property. Repairing things right the first time with up front pricing. We accept all major credit cards and have 100% financing with no money down (wac). Award winning.

Air Specialist

Air Specialist has been serving the Houston and Katy, Texas, area since 1970, bringing you quality heating and air conditioning equipment and efficient service, while making it affordable for your family. Our knowledgeable staff is ready with the latest information about programs that you can take advantage of to save you money on new heating and cooling equipment for your home. Check our website for updated special offers and coupons each month.

One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning - Houston

One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating is your source for prompt, courteous, reliable air conditioning and heating service. Offering air conditioning and heating maintenance, installation, repairs, and everything in between, our goal is to address your HVAC needs in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective fashion. Providing service 24/7 with no overtime rates, ever! All of our technicians are certified, background checked and drug tested. Plus, discounts for seniors and military.

Offers by One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning - Houston on Angi

08/29/2019

Bayou City Aire recently installed a complete new AC / Heater system in our house (replacing old one) and I couldn't be happier with their service and quality of job they did. I knew we needed a new AC system and reached out to them for a quote along with several others. The quote came back with VERY reasonable pricing, listening to my needs, explaining any questions I had, and not overselling me ...

Description of Work
New AC / Heater installation (and removal of old one)

07/17/2018

On time, as agreed. I have used Bayou for 6 years for maintenance. I will continue. Installation very professional under very difficult conditions (heat).

Description of Work
Full A/C and furnace system

05/31/2018

My A/C went out after an electrical storm and I initially called another company, whose owner did a thorough diagnosis but felt that a repair was not the way to go, arguing that it was time for an entirely new system (at much greater expense). While my system is fairly old, I wanted to try the repair option first, so I called Bayou City Aire and got an appointment for the next day. Angel, the owne...

Description of Work
repair a/c system that had stopped working

04/18/2018

I had good experiences with Bayou City before so I called Robert again. As expected he was right on time. He figured out what the problem was and gave me several options on how to fix the problem. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Repair kitchen lighting.

Category electrician

11/08/2017

Great service, no BS. Replaced capacitor when other services insisted on replacing unit.

Description of Work
A/C tuneup and repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation and repair of heating, hvac, ventilation, air conditioning, pumps & furnaces. We also service and install Wine Cellars.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check