Balleza Roofing & Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2010

11022 Tower Oaks Blvd

Houston, TX 77065

Balleza Roofing & Construction Inc. was founded in 1997, by Jesus Balleza and his wife Nora Balleza. Today, with more than 30 years of roofing experience, we are happy to serve the Houston metropolitan area and its surroundings....

04/28/2018

Florence M.

They did a beautiful job. It went really well. Great job.

Description of Work
They repaired our roof and fence around hurricane.

Category fencing,roofing

01/03/2018

Jennifer E V.

All work was completed as described in detailed estimate by a great team of professionals. From quote through completion everyone was prompt, courteous, professional and hard-working. Price was fair, not the lowest or the highest. Warranty is exceptional from a company that has been in business in Northwest Houston for over ten years. Would definitely recommend or use again.

Description of Work
Re-roof house and garage

07/15/2017

Frank C.

I decided not to use their services for other reasons

Description of Work
Jesus Jr inspected my roof and discussed with me options for replacing my roof. Project scope and costs were comparable with other quotes.

05/03/2017

Stephanie G.

Excellent! Jesus was the project manager from the estimates to coordinating the work done at my home. Jesus was such a pleasure to work with, he is so professional and courteous, always returned my calls or emails in a timely manner and so great to answer my questions. The roofers showed up on time at 7 am with a team of 6 or 7 and got the house reroofed in one day and did such a great job! I take off on Friday for the installation of the new hot water tank. On Saturday he had the trim team show up to do the flashing, painting of the roof jacks, installation of the turbines, removal of the gutters, all the carpentry work, installation of the new door. When the painting began the paint crew comes by to power wash the house and calking the exterior. The next day I take off and the paint crew shows up at 8 am with a team of 6 or 8 people and the house and the exterior back front door was painted in one day. There was an additional day needed to finish the front door. A special thanks to Eddie Hernandez on the excellent job he did on my front door! It looks better than the original finish and I couldn't be happier! The crews worked on Saturday's so I only had to take off two Fridays to get the jobs done. What a dedicated team that does quality work! Great job! If you are looking for a new roof or exterior painting or a company to hire for "turn key" projects then I highly recommend Balleza Roofing & Construction. They are on my call back list for future construction projects!

Description of Work
Roof replacement with installation of new wind turbines, carpentry to replace rotted wood trim with Hardie board, exterior painting; removal, installation and painting of new back door, refinish and stain mahogany front door, remove and replace gutters, and replace hot water tank.

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing,water heater repair,chimney caps,house painters,doors

05/03/2017

Stephanie G.

Great experience! Prompt, courteous, reliable, answered all my question and did a great job! It was great to go with one company for a turn key projects! Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
New Roof, repainting exterior, carpentry work preformed, new hot water tank, new door, refinish door

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing,water heater repair,house painters,doors

02/27/2017

suzanne S.

Very well! Quick and great work! Very professional

Description of Work
Gutter fell from roof.

Category gutter repair

11/16/2016

Darrell K.

They came out and gave me a couple of estimates to repair roof. One estimate was to repair area around the vent and another was an option to change the vent which would make my home more efficient. He was very professional showing me pictures of the problem areas in my roof and explaining option with me. I decided to do the repair with the more efficient option and work was complete as scheduled the following day. I was very happy with repairs and would recommend them.

Description of Work
I had a leak in the roof from an attic vent.

05/21/2016

Gary B.

Provider arrived on time, as scheduled, was extremely professional, likable, and very knowledgeable. Upon installing the custom cover and chimney cap the provider did extra work bracing the chimney cover and sealing it to alleviate any water leaks in the future, that the other four bids I received did not even suggest. Jesus told me he takes extra steps, such as bracing and sealing the custom chimney cover when it is installed, so there are no problems in the future. We were having a problem with birds getting in our chimney with the old chimney cap, Jesus diligently listened to a request for a chimney cap that birds could not penetrate and provided an excellent cap to end the bird problem. Provider completely cleaned up all debris and hauled it off. We are extremely pleased with the work preformed, courtesy, professionalism, and charges for work preformed. We will be calling on Jesus, with Balleza Roofing and Construction for many other future projects!

Description of Work
Jesus came to my home and inspected chimney cover and cap, measured same and gave me a bid. After we accepted bid, Jesus scheduled a day to remove old chimney cover and cap, install custom made chimney cover, crafted by his employees at his sheet metal shop, install cap and remove all debris.

Category chimney caps

03/22/2016

James F.

Excellent job and high quality. Our one story large house had hail damage. We contacted four roofing companies for estimates. Balleza and his son came at our request to provide information and estimate. We were very happy with their information and willingness to completely answer all our questions. We felt very comfortable giving them the job. The crew did all that Balleza said they would do. Roofing project took three days. Other contractors estimated three to five days. The roofing crew were very good. All knew what to do and worked well together. We are very happy with the roof. Balleza came by every day for several hours to ensure we were happy and the projects was progressing as agreed. Crew cleaned up all areas of the yard. I recently had knee surgery and could not trim back three limbs near the roof. Balleza had the crew trim the limbs for me. As a highly satisfied customer, I recommend Balleza Roofing. Note: I received no compensation or reduction for this review.

Description of Work
remove existing Roof and Install new roof and new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/22/2016

James F.

Excellent job and high quality. ?Our one story large house had hail damage. ?We contacted four roofing companies for estimates. ?Balleza?and his son came at our request?to provide information and estimate. ?We were very happy with their information and willingness to completely answer all our questions. ?We felt very comfortable giving them the job. ?The crew did all that Balleza said they would do. ?Roofing project took three days. ?Other contractors estimated three to five days. ?The roofing crew were very good.??All knew what to do and worked well together. ?We are very happy with the roof. ?Balleza came by every day for several hours to ensure we were happy and the projects was progressing as agreed. ?Crew cleaned up all areas of the yard. I recently had knee surgery and could not trim back three limbs near the roof. ?Balleza had the crew trim the limbs for me.??As a highly satisfied customer,?I recommend Balleza Roofing. ?Note: I received no compensation or reduction for this review.?

Description of Work
remove existing Roof and Install new roof and new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Wash Me Clean LLC

Is your house or business screaming "Wash Me Clean"? If so, you have found the right place. We are a family owned Pressure Washing company that specializes in Commercial and Residential Power Washing services in Houston and surrounding areas. We remove dirt, grime, mold and mildew from houses, buildings, driveways, walkways, curbs, parking lots, fences, gutters, and pools. Give us a call today for a free estimate. Let the professionals at Wash Me Clean Pressure Washing bring the sparkle back to your home or business today!

INNOVATIVE SKYLIGHTS & ATTICS

We are a professional skylight installer and manufacturer with 15 years of experience.

Mr Sunshine Outdoor Cleaning

Mr Sunshine Outdoor Cleaning prides itself on being number one Home Improvement Company in the area of Houston. We service RESIDENTIAL properties. We built an excellent reputation for customers satisfaction by providing quick estimates, a great attention to detail and competitive pricing. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072992785323

Balleza Roofing & Construction's Services Include: •Residential & Commercial Projects •Free Estimates/Inspections •Roofing (All Material Types) •Roof Cleaning •Gutters •Siding •Framing •Porch Additions •Custom Chimney Caps