AvHometronics

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2010

AV hometronics is small business dedicated to improving the quality of life in the areas we serve. We are committed to providing the most reliable work services possible at the best possible value Our company is your best source for professional, value driven low cost service. Established in 2006 and online since 2008, we have over a decade of collective and comprehensive knowledge and experience. Meaning that we are able to provide the most value and innovation per your dollar spent. We provide a satisfaction guarantee for all services provided. visit us at www.avhometronics.com...

J&K Electronics will fully automated and integrated smart home, will have features like automated lighting, window shade systems, and HVAC control, With J & K, your entire home becomes your home theater. Our whole home audio systems allow beautiful sound quality from wireless speakers that your entire family can control from their phones or from a control center. We can design and install your smart home system all at once or add each function on to your existing system piece by piece

We will deliver a system solution. that will meet all your audio and Visual needs. With over 15 years in the industry. We have the experience and knowledge to help consult, designing, install, service, and support. We will never cut connors. And pride ourselves on going up and beyond for our clients. Delivering a clean and quality install. We all are proud of. And will treat your home or project like are own. And stand a 100% behind our work. And will make sure you are comfortable and confident on how to use your system. We would love the opportunity to secure your business not just for a job but for all your AV needs. we look forward to the opportunity to working with you. Thank you for your time and God bless 🙏 Zachary Zosars C.E.O

My name is Anthony and I'm the Owner of First Class Installations, where our goal is to provide you with Great service at an affordable price we offer multiple services including TV Mounting, Custom Home Theater as well as Smart Door bells, thermostats and door locks. I look forward to speaking with you.

10/23/2014

Description of Work
I had movie room surround sound speakers installed in my home. Also, they added outdoor speakers to my covered patio. They were able to conceal wires throughout my outdoor living area exceeding my expectations. These guys are very skilled and very professional. I would for sure use them again and would refer them to my friends and family. Great job

Category home theater design

08/29/2014

Description of Work

Category home theater design

surround sound,home theater rooms,home audio systems and tv installation,sales,central vac system,intercome,cctv wiring,phone/tv wiring,home automation,netwoking,low voltage

high voltage electrical