Attic Pro

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2016

5500 N Braeswood Blvd

Houston, TX 77096

We at Attic Pro offer top-notch quality insulation attic installation and cleaning services. Our main goal is to respond professionally and efficiently to all our customers' needs in a reasonable time frame....

02/16/2017

john M.

Bottom line: They never came to 2 different scheduled appointments. I scheduled an appointment after discussing my needs with a salesperson. The crew didn't show up. I called the next day to find out what the problem was - Attic Pro didn't have any record of my long conversation or schedule. So I discussed my problem in detail with the manager to see if they could address my needs. They assured me they could take care of my problem. So again, I scheduled another appointment with a three hour window. And again, Attic Pro didn't show up for their second scheduled appointment. During my three hour wait, I called the company and left my name and number to remind them that they were to be at my house between those hours. When I called at 5 PM, their answering mailbox was full so I assumed they were out of business and scheduled for another company. I rated them as F overall due to their lack of professionalism, responsiveness, and punctuality. I didn't rate them on quality.

Description of Work
I needed the following: Remove old insulation, Install new insulation, Apply radiant barrier, Seal holes, and Rodent exclusion.

Category insulation

It was 2 years ago when the owner passed away ... sorry for Inconvenience We took over and you more then welcome to try us now again , thanks

11/03/2016

Meagam O.

Sunny and his crew quickly installed a dryer vent in my home the day after a quote was given. They did such a great job that I had them install a radiant barrier a week later. Both times they were on time and completed the jobs on schedule.

Description of Work
Dryer vent and radiant barrier installation

05/16/2016

Chris B.

Mike and Ram identified my concerns and quickly provided real world solutions that actually fit my budget. We moved into an older home with previous rodent infestation. AtticPro team arrived and efficiently removed the contaminated insulation with no mess. Damages from the infestation were cleaned and all holes (even from construction) were sealed. Radiant Barrier sheeting was installed correctly under the rafters while brand new fiberglass insulation was blown in to achieve the R-30 insulation value throughout as recommended by Energy Star for our Gulf Coast region. Overall Attic Pro quickly provided an estimate, worked with my schedule, arrived on time, and promptly addressed all of my concerns! The Attic Pro team makes sure they do the job right the first time! Don't settle for imitation "experts" and spray on gimmicks from "professional" competitors. When it comes to your attic, trust only the professionals! Thanks Attic Pro team!

Description of Work
Identify insulation issues and provide affordable solutions. - Remove Contaminated Insulation - Clean and Sanitize attic, vacuum debris - Seal holes/gaps in walls from construction and rodent damage - Blow new fiberglass insulation to R-30 value.

Tex A Clean Carpet Care LLC

We Specialize In Carpet Cleaning / Upholstery Cleaning / Air Duct Cleaning / Tile & Grout Cleaning & Water Restoration Services Save Big With Tex A Clean Call Us Now!

All States Service Pro - Houston

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Offers by All States Service Pro - Houston on Angi
    Priority Home Services

At Priority Home Services, our mission is to be the providers who bring back that personal touch with our customers! We offer multiple services, making it a one stop shop. Our trained and skilled team of professionals offer exceptional service and deliver lasting value to your home. Locally owned and operated, our customers are like our neighbors and we constantly strive for your satisfaction! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Priority Home Services on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Crawl Space - Vapor Barrier, Floor Insulation, Rodent Proofing & Rodent Control. Thermal Imaging Home Inspections. Attic’s - Radiant Barrier, Insulation, & Clean Up. Air Duct Repair & Replacement.