Apollo Custom Metals

With Angi since April 2014

We are a Residential General Contractor company that has been doing business in this area for nearly 20 years. ALL of our business has come from word of mouth advertising. Most of our subs have been with us for ten or more years. Our normal terms of payment are 1/3 down to start , progress payments on Fridays , and final payment upon customer's satisfied completion of work....

Corona construction

A little of what we do is clean drains, clear back ups, we also Jett lines. We wont give up until the problem is resolve. We are a growing company that will go beyond any obstacles to keep our customers satisfied.

TEXAS INDUSTRIAL AIR SERVICE LLC

Family owned and operated for over 20 years, Texas Industrial Air Services LLC has been providing honest service and savings for our customers. Our skilled technicians service commercial and residential HVAC equipment, and specialize in commercial refrigeration, and environmental chambers. We have earned a reputation for quality work offering friendly, stress-free service at a fair price!

Offers by TEXAS INDUSTRIAL AIR SERVICE LLC on Angi
Popular A/C &  Heating

At Popular A/C & Heating we believe that not all air conditioning and Heating contractors are the same. We meet the needs of our customers and take pride in quality service at affordable prices. Popular A/C & Heating provides high quality air conditioning and heating systems sales, installation and repair on all makes and models of central air and heating systems. We install new heating, air conditioning and duct work for both residential and commercial applications. We also have the latest duct cleaning technology.

Offers by Popular A/C &  Heating on Angi

07/18/2016

My home looks beautiful again! Thank you, Jim! I am very happy with the end result.

Description of Work
My home recently flooded. Jim Darst and his team made sure we got my home back to it's original state. The drywall, insullation, casings and baseboards were replaced. I am very happy with the job done and the great experience of working with Jim and his team.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

04/17/2014

I deal with Jim Darst. He is one of the best general contractors I have ever used. He gets all of his business from referrals by satisfied customers, and he has for 20 years. His people do very good work. The interaction with him was excellent. Everything turned out great. His cost is very reasonable, it depends on what work, and how long it takes. I have another project for him to do. He does fir...

Description of Work
I used Apollo Custom Metals. I last used him 2 months ago, and he did major remodeling of our house. He remodeled the bathroom, he repaited the house from one end to the other.

Category home remodeling,interior painters