Amstill Stilley Roofing - Since 1974

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2007

3731 Briarpark Dr Suite 175

Houston, TX 77042

Family Owned. Quality. Accountable. Insured. Local. Affordable. Since 1974 we have had one mission, to install the best residential roofing system available for the customers satisfaction. - THE AMSTILL EXPERIENCE - - We provide ONE DAY service on most jobs. - We do one job at a time. When we are working on your roof, we are only working on your roof. - We believe in quality work, not volume based like our competitors. - We only use the best materials, to offer you, the customer the best roof system available. - WARRANTIES - - In conjunction with the best materials, we also offer the best warranties currently available. - As A Certainteed Shingle Master, we offer you, the homeowner a lifetime warranty on the materials as well as the labor on your job. - WORKMANSHIP - - We have used the same experienced crew for over 25 years. - Our crew is scheduled and coordinated by experienced service representatives who are fully trained and qualified to follow our demanding professional guidelines. At Amstill Corporation Stilley Roofing we are a family owned and operated business with two generations of experience in the roofing industry. Call us today 281-495-1878 . Owner operated. Additional DBA - Stilley Roofing Division, Amstill Roofing / Stilley Roofing. Additional Website - www.houstonresidentialroofing.com, www.amstill.com, host.trustab.org/amstillcorp....

06/18/2020

Don C.

Very Well. Amstill was very professional and expedited the job. We have a large roof.

Description of Work
Complete new roof

06/10/2020

Michael P.

Amstill did a great job on my roof replacement. I would highly recommend them, and would certainly use them again. From protecting my property and landscape to the completion of a great looking roof they were first class. Sam explained every detail of the job from insurance claim to the actual job. I really appreciated how complete and informative he was. Made the whole process seamless. Thanks to Sam, Mr. Lopez the job foreman, and his whole crew for the job they did.

Description of Work
Replacement Roof

05/18/2020

Jarett C.

The roof consultant was presentable and knowledgeable and respectable of our Covid 19 concerns and not at all pushy. We are still waiting on a quote so it would be best if we got that before asking for a review.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and advice on repair or replace.

05/14/2020

Betty O.

They did a great job installing new roof and with clean up. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

11/19/2019

Pat V.

My first review was submitted before I actually finished it. The whole experience with Amstill went well. All of the Amstill team were knowledgeable about the work to be done, and genuinely nice to work with. The whole job, from removal to replacement to clean up, was completed in one day. Roof replacement is a messy job but the team covered plants and the pool and cleaned up through out the day. Before they left, they swept the yard with a magnet to pick up fallen nails.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement part 2

11/19/2019

Pat V.

The 25-year-old roof on our single-story home needed to be replaced. Sam and Robert came out to give us a quote. They provided a detailed overview of the materials would be used, the process, and the pricing.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

10/09/2019

Judy S.

Adam oversaw the roofing project and made sure it was completed as planned. It was accomplished in a timely manner even though there were two occurrences of rains. Overall, crew and workmanship were exceptional and roof looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Thank you for the wonderful review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! If you need anything in the future please let us know!

09/13/2019

Michelle F.

Clean efficient work. Very positive experience. Charlie explains things well. My only negative is the confusion between insurance coverage and final bill.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

05/24/2018

Lawrence E.

I was looking for more than a low bid and am very happy with the quality and professionalism that I received from Amstill. They showed up on time, performed quality work, and replaced my roof in one day. They did a great job cleaning up my yard and driveway after the work was complete and even cleaned out the gutters.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof with Owens Corning TruDefinition Duration shingles, skylights, plumbing jacks and furnace vents.

Category roofing,skylights

01/26/2018

Heather J.

I have been delaying this review for months because I typically only do positive reviews for companies, and we had a very poor experience with this company. We selected this business to get a roof repair leak fixed and some other minor things addressed, based solely on their great reviews. I still don't understand why we had such a bad experience compared to most everyone else. Our experience: we had a crew show up that had no idea what was needed to be done. I showed them the inspection report that detailed all the work we needed done, as well as the signed contract from Amstill Stilley showing what we were paying for- a detailed list of all the work that needed to be done. They crew was done within 30-45 min and so I was skeptical because part of what we needed done was new shingles in 3 different areas of our house where they were causing roof leaks (one in particular we knew of and the 2 others that could potentially cause leaks). When they said they were done, I asked them specifically if they had redone the shingles and they said yes. I asked them for photos (because it didn't seem right- there was no scraps of old shingles anywhere) so they said someone from the company would send me photos. Later that evening I got pictures of someone else's roof- so I told the person from Amstill Stilley that it was not my house (the house pictured had a large chimney and my house does not). So they sent someone else out to take photos of my roof repairs, and when I got the pictures, they were only of the minor repairs- none of the major repairs we needed done. When I asked them for those pictures, they said that there must have been a mix up and that work was not completed. As you can imagine, after paying over $1,000 for the work at this point, I was furious. I told them that the crew said the work had been completed. Thankfully there was a kind person (maybe Sarah?) that worked there to help get a crew sent back out- this is the main reason I did not give the company an F. I asked the for a new crew and was very upset when I showed up to my house one morning with the SAME crew as before there- this made me feel very awkward. I would caution people not to pay ANY money to this company before seeing pictures of the work done. I contacted the manager and told him my frustrations in hope that they would make it right, but that went nowhere. In the future, I will not be using this company. This isn't even the whole story, but the gist of what happened. Thanks!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience. That is not something we like to hear because we strive to do our best in all outcomes. I attempted to find your online file but I'm assuming this was post Harvey work because I could not find it electronically (The storm forced us to go back to paper due to heavy influx) I'd be more than happy to send one of my reps out to document the roof with photos and review any concerns you may have. Do you recall the roof consultant you worked with? I'm happy to make things right. You can ask for me directly. Sam Stilley - 281-495-1878 Owner

Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting

Our crew members are experienced on inside and outside painting, as well as carpentry, siding installation, and wood refinishing. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBER 281-646-1406. We also count with professionals with training in the art of faux finish, Venetian plaster, wide variety of textures, and Luster Stone. Award winning. Family owned & operated. DBA- Freddy's Painting Additional website - www.freddyspainting.trustab.org. Additional contact name - Sylvia Desanjose

INNOVATIVE SKYLIGHTS & ATTICS

We are a professional skylight installer and manufacturer with 15 years of experience.

C&B Home Renovations, LLC

C&B Home Renovations, LLC is dedicated to getting your painting / drywall needs met with great quality, time, and cost effective.

Offers by C&B Home Renovations, LLC on Angi

- Residential Re-Roofing - Residential and Commercial Roofing Repairs - Structural Repairs - All Types Of Carpentry Repair / Work - Exterior Painting - Siding Repairs / Replacement - Window Replacement

Ask for details.