All Attic Insulation

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2011

Are looking to reduce your home from high electrical bills (saving up to 30%)? We have a great track record of servicing residential customers by offering and implementing many quality energy saving insulation solutions. We are a family owned company that specializes in providing a broad range of attic insulation services, including insulation removal if needed. Our mission is to ensure the highest quality of attic insulation services while reducing cost for our customers. We offer professional service, low prices, and guarantee customer satisfaction!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

insulation (91)

03/10/2021

Brad M.

Friendly owner and the work was done well with professional workers.

Description of Work
Extra Blown-in insulation in the attic

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/05/2020

Leanne P.

Robert came out to quote what I was looking for. In addition, he quoted me an attic stair tent and 2 turbine vents due to the high roof line. He explained the reason for each and the results I could expect. No pressure. Said he could do attic tent and vents another time if I wasn't sure. A very refreshing change from the first quote I got from another company. We arranged a day and time and his crew showed up promptly. 5 hours later the job was complete, clean up was done and they were gone. I left the heat off that night and while the outside temperature dropped to 50, my house temp only dropped 3 degrees. Robert was right on target for his estimates of the results. I would definitely use them again and recommend them everyone.

Description of Work
Additional insulation, radium barrier

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

11/20/2019

William M.

A wonderful experience from start to finish. Give them a call and you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Attic insulation, radiant barrier & vent

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

02/16/2019

James S.

The project went very well. The men did a very good job in a timely manor.

Description of Work
Insulation over my garage and install a wind turbine on roof.

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

12/04/2018

Noni D.

We needed additional insulation added to the attic since we had so little. We also decided to add a spray on radiant barrier as well to the attic. The installation was done professionally and they cleaned up everything leaving no mess behind. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The insulation and radiant barrier made a huge difference and now the house stays a more consistent temperature longer and our energy bills are on average 20% lower.

Description of Work
Attic insulation and radiant barrier

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

11/15/2018

Luanne H.

The team was very professional and made suggestions to assist in properly insulating our attic. They also installed an attic tent and batting around our skylight. Should have contacted them years ago!

Description of Work
Additional attic insulation

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

08/10/2018

Susan W.

Job performed exactly as described.

Description of Work
attic fiberglass blown insulation

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

06/20/2018

Jael R.

working with Robert and his team was a pleasure

Description of Work
Radiant Barrier & Blown in Insulation

Work Completed On 03/31/2018

06/13/2018

andreka Y.

Came early and was done and gone in about an hr tops! Very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Solar powered attic fan

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

07/20/2017

Cindy C.

Very happy with result; crew very professional and helpful. Cleaned up completely when finished.

Description of Work
Upgrade attic insulation, install attic turbine and tent at entrance to attic.

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

07/20/2017

Aubrey T.

Robert and his crew were great! Robert fit me in for a quote right away and scheduled a crew to come out within a few days. One of the crew members slipped and fell through the ceiling in the garage, but Robert had a crew come out quickly to patch it up. I cannot say enough good things; would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Blow in insulation and radiant barrier.

Work Completed On 06/24/2017

06/30/2017

Stuart L.

The process was very smooth. The team of two came on time and were super clean. The only way you'd know they did the work was a few blades of grass with the radiant barrier pain on it. The covered everything, ran a hose to each attic as they worked it, tried not to keep the door open since it was warm and I had to keep the a/c off, closed the attic doors as they worked as much as possible with the hose, and even the spray insulation process was clean. Note I had people visiting a few weeks in a row so I cooled upstairs more and can update this review after a longer period of time. But I've been checking my meter online and it appears I'm saving around $3-4 a day. My house cools much faster and the air does feel colder than it ever has. I'm realizing that my washer/dryer may be consuming a lot more electricity than I thought. Either way, I really recommend getting Robert to review your house if it's over 10 years old. The cooler attic saves wear and tear on your system, the A/C shuts off much faster when it cycles, and our master bedroom is cooler than it's ever been.

Description of Work
I had Robert come to my house as we've realized it's too expensive to downsize and have never been able to cool the master bedroom quickly due to afternoon sun. After having a friend analyze my house I realized I needed a lot more insulation in the attic, a attic tent for insulation of the ceiling opening, soffit vents, a roof turbine, and possibly radiant barrier paint. I ended up getting all of this done.

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

06/29/2017

Sandi P.

The date and time was scheduled immediately. Joe and another installer arrived promptly when scheduled. The job was completed in two hours. Both installers cleaned up everything before leaving. We have noticed a major difference in the air temperature on the second story, for the better, of our home since the work was done. In three weeks we changed out the air filters on both AC units, one upstairs and one downstairs. The attic tent was the best idea for closing off the gap between the pull down stairs and the ceiling. When the turbine is moving, we know the hot air in the attic is making its way out! Terrific work!

Description of Work
We needed to add insulation to our attic. The house was built in 1990 and only had 6 inches of insulation. We needed to add another 6 inches of insulation in two different attics. The owner suggested adding a wind turbine to the roof to remove the hot air. He also suggested adding an attic tent to close the gap between our pull down stairs and the attic. These extra features were suggested only after I asked questions about the efficiency of just the insulation. This was not a "must have push" by the owner. In fact, the suggestion was very laid back and informative.

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

05/31/2017

Joan A.

I just felt most comfortable with Robert King. I was extremely happy with them.?I only had one difficulty with them. They gave me one date and did not show up that date. He apparently put it on his calendar for a different date. So we had to reschedule, but the workman ship was great. The price was the highest of the 4 quotes but I was still acceptable with it, because I felt like talking with Robert King, I felt like I was going to get a square deal and the quality would be good. The quality of the work was excellent.?I do think that the scheduling issue was a legitimate error on his part. It irritated me a little bit, but I do feel like it was a legitimate error. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed 3 different type of insulation's. One is they put on a sprayed on radiant barrier on the underside of the actual roof itself. The roof decking and the structural members, a radiant barrier, which is a spray on aluminized paint basically. It's got micro aluminum particles spursed throughout it that provide a reflective radiant barrier. Then they increased my blown in insulation on the tops of the ceilings to an R40 level. It was at probably the builders code which is probably R16, R17, R18. Something like that. Builders code is probably R15 I guess, but I increased it to R40. So in other words they added about a foot of blown in insulation. The third thing is on the gable area, on the end of my roof, there was no insulation, and they put in tact up bats.

Work Completed On 11/27/2016

05/12/2017

Marlon S.

We were very pleased with all the work. He is very reasonable and willing to work with you, scheduling and price wise. They came on time and was very professional. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove old insulation and disinfect attic, seal all potential air leaks. Install new R40 blown in insulation and soft fit vents. He also added an exhaust wind turbine on the garage.

Work Completed On 05/11/2017

03/29/2017

Martin P A.

No negative issues. Felt good about the results.

Description of Work
Attic under-roof reflective Spray Radiant barrier, and added more blown-in insulation.

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

11/29/2016

Sharon H.

Robert came out as scheduled and did an estimate with a couple of options. We chose what work we wanted done, scheduled it for the next week. The technicians arrived on time, began working and were efficient and thorough, and cleaned up before they left. Satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
Insulated the attic with blown-in insulation.

Work Completed On 08/08/2016

11/29/2016

Jill S.

The removal went pretty well. The crew showed up on time and were professional. They removed the old batts by hand and vacuumed the remainder. I've noticed a couple of spots where some old roofing debris got missed by the vacuum, but all in all the attic is pretty clean. One worker did slip and fall through the ceiling during the removal. Robert was quick to address the issue and patch the affected drywall. Robert is easy to contact and responsive when I've had questions about the process. I've been doing some other work up there prior to re-insulating. I will update this review when the new insulation has been installed.

Description of Work
Clean out existing insulation and vacuum. Re-insulate to R40 using blown-in fiberglass.

Work Completed On 06/06/2016

Kaleigh V.

Robert came by and gave me a very reasonable estimate without being pushing or trying to over-sell me. We really liked his demeanor and the price so we contracted All Attic Insulation to do the work. His crew arrived promptly and worked efficiently and professionally. They were done in one day. No mess was left anywhere - although beware there is a slight smell with the radiant barrier. That's normal and just needs to be aired out. Robert was super-responsive anytime I contacted him with a question both before and after the job was done - even returning my calls late in the evening (the only time I'm home) when he was probably off the clock. Despite the temperature being in the 90s that day (and needing to shut the AC off during the install), the house started feeling cooler almost immediately after the crew started working. The house is so much more temperate now. I'm so glad I asked them to come do an estimate because I thought this is a project I would never afford to get done. I know that the energy bill is going to take a huge dip from these changes.

Description of Work
Add radiant barrier, lots of insulation, attic tent, and wind turbines to a house that was built in the 1970s and is over 3000 sq. ft. - with little, very little, existing insulation.

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

Roy M.

It went great. The grew was there on time. It was a nasty job with a attic filled with 30 year old deteriorated insulation. The crew was very efficient and finished the job in 1 day. It has made an unbelievable difference in the quality of air in my house. I use to have to put in new air filters every month. I can now go 3 or 4 months and they still look very clean.

Description of Work
Removed all old insulation from attic, vacuumed, fumigated, blew in new insulation and installed an attic tent over the attic stairs.

Work Completed On 04/01/2016

Gary R.

The All Attic Insulation crew were right online, did a fantastic job, cleaned up after the job and answered our questions. Would use again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Had insulation blown into our attic.

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

10/27/2016

Robert R.

Work was done in a timely and professional manner. I would recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They added a radiant barrier in my attic and in my garage. In addition they blew in more more insulation for the attic.

Work Completed On 04/01/2016

10/25/2016

Sharon A.

Rob was very professional his crew worked quick, was very clean, and left no trace they had every been in the home. This past summer our electric bill was down approximately $80/month consistently. If you are contemplating getting your older homes attic overhauled I would highly recommend you consider Rob.

Description of Work
Radiant barrier, blown insulation, turbines, insulated attic stair cover.