ALFRED'S CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2004

Alfred's Construction and Renovation offers comprehensive general contractor services to Houston and Austin. We provide both commercial and residential services in the areas of renovation, remodeling, construction, cleaning, painting, and more. BBB accredited for almost 20 years. Competitive pricing based on job size and travel....

We can take care of all of your floor polishing needs.

Lasting first impressions! A truly clean floor that requires less work to keep it looking great! I learned how important this is when I was responsible for the facilities, maintenance and housekeeping at two different hospitals and when I was responsible for the maintenance for thousands of offices. With my breakthrough high pressure, high temperature extraction technology I provide the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. I'll also seal the surfaces so they will be easier to clean for years to come. In fact, I can Colorseal the Grout for a floor that really POPS! Why waste more time and effort trying to clean your hard surfaces the old fashioned way? We offer fast, effective, and affordable solutions that work on any hard surface: tile and grout; natural stone; travertine; brick; concrete; and stucco. We can do it all - vertical or horizontal. Here at Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration our goal is to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industry. There are no surprises or hidden charges. We'll clean your floor or hard surface like it has never been cleaned before! I'm so sure you'll love the results that I'll do a free demo just to prove what I do is Doggone Good! Let us help you create lasting first impressions with truly clean hard surfaces where you take the most pride whether in your home or your place of business.

Total finish floors was established in 1997. A Houston base company by owner-operator Lorenzo Bundrage. Total finish floors is a well known leader in the stone restoration & maintenance industry & has a long list of satisfied customers. We are fully insured and we give special attention to the smallest details specific to your property.

08/06/2017

Honest company which is hard to find. They came out for a quote exactly when they said they would come. A prompt quote was sent and work was started and completed just as they had promised. Fairly priced! Hard to find this these days. And would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Install Tiles

Category carpet cleaners,remodeling

05/08/2017

The work was great, high quality. I highly recommend Alfred's to anyone who is doing minor home renovations or major home renovations as well.

Description of Work
I needed to make a condo make-ready for rent: Granite kitchen counter tops, resurface kitchen cabinets to a coffee bean color, carpet replacement, blind repair, door repair, and touch-up paint throughout. The workmanship and quality of work is high! My condo rented in 5 days for full asking price. I've also had Alfred's help me flip a home last summer in Sharpstown. It was close to a $50,00 rehab, but it sold in 1 day for $5,000 below asking price. There was no task that Alfred's did not provide a solution for. We had some challenges on both properties, but Alfred's offered realistic alternatives without incurring much more cost.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,remodeling,interior painters

03/28/2017

I will Hite them for everything I need done. Great company great prices.

Description of Work
They have done several jobs for me. Most recent was adding a bedroom on to the side of home. They did a great job completing did the whole thing paint etc.

Category picture framing,remodeling,interior painters

06/06/2006

I was able to get a bid quickly and schedule the work soon thereafter. Workers arrived on time, and were conscientious and polite. They were able to remove all the stains, even the ones they predicted they could not remove. The carpet was stretched and raked. After clean it looked as good as new. They were not the cheapest bid, but the slightly increased price was worth it for the service I receiv...

Description of Work
Alfred's cleaned carpet in a 1600 sq foot townhome that was mashed down from use and had some significant food, ink, and dye stains.

Category carpet cleaners

06/06/2006

Alfred's was able to get me a bid and schedule the work quickly. They were very clear about the expected results for areas with heavy dirt (such as molded bathroom grout). The cleaners were prompt, polite, and hardworking. They cleaned everything thoroughly and quickly. Nothing had to be redone and I found no areas they missed. I was very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Complete houseclean for 2 townhouses left very dirty by tenants and renovation work.

Category house cleaning

We offer the following services for both commercial and residential properties: Carpet cleaning, interior/exterior painting, apartment cleaning, decking, construction, renovation/remodeling, concrete, roofing, tile, asphalt, carpentry, fencing, repair, resurfacing, sheetrock, siding, welding, wood.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available