Affordable Fence & Home Repairs

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

3.7

Women Owned & Operated. I know good contractors outside of what services I offer and can sub-contract....

Hickory Remodeling & Construction . inc

At Hickory. We can provide you with a wide variety of materials choices such as Cabinets, Countertop, wood, laminate, tile, and carpet so you can decide what is best for your house. Besides that, we can help you to see how your dream vision will look like in reality using our design team experience in 3D modeling. Kitchen, Bathroom, and Full Home remodeling is the best investment you can do to your house, it doesn’t just make it more functional but it also improves your house value. At last but not least, Renovation and remodeling is our passion so let us show you what we can do.

04/27/2017

They did a great job, exactly what I asked them to do. They were easy to schedule the same week I called, on time, and got the work done in two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired an existing chain link fence around the back yard, and built a wooden fence with gate along the front.

CATEGORY fencing

04/12/2017

Went well and timely. Done in one day. delivered as said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing replaced

CATEGORY fencing

04/12/2017

it went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
portion of fence rebuilt

CATEGORY fencing,interior painters

05/31/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
If you are looking for a quick, cheap fix on a fence this is who to call. Melissa was prompt with quote, on was on site for the job. I have a small fence with a gate that needed replacement. My daughter needed a large fence for a corner lot. We both had very reasonable quotes and based on reviews at this site decided to have the jobs done. The wood is a very low grade, many boards are split by nails. Slats were placed with varying size gaps, allowing for anyone in front yard to see clearly into back yard. My daughter's husband had to point out to workmen that the frame work was not level. Both gates gave the men problems. Melissa suggested we reuse the hardware to save money. My exterior latch is now missing the thumb latch and they left a gaping hole in the frame work that defeated the purpose of the interior locking mechanism. I had to show them a better fix for the problem than what they were attempting to do. My daughter's gate was hung with the hinges on the opposite side of the original fence, making it awkward to keep gate open for entering. They used some nails that were too long so they pounded them done on the yard side of the fence. When this was questioned, her answer was that makes the fence more secure in storms. From the street the fences look okay, but while staining the wood the inferior workmanship is evident. Very disappointed and would not use this company again.

CATEGORY errand service

Keep in mind, these are 2 different separate jobs next to each other is the daughter with husband and the mother across the street as we worked on the same days to complete both jobs. We installed pine pickets her daughter requested to keep the cost down instead of using cedar pickets. Which cedar last longer and it doesn't shrink between slats and the pine wood bends, sags, warp, and shrinks allo...

01/17/2016

Melissa was prompt in coming to do estimate as well as prompt in coming to perform work.  She was very professional, friendly & her price was fair.  I couldn't have asked for a better experience.  I would highly recommend her company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced part of my fence

CATEGORY fencing,interior painters

Ms [Removed Member Name] needed her fence done asap and at an affordable price. I gave her a quote on Friday and on Saturday we showed up to build her fence and completed it the same day. I promised her to repair her gate for free, and that promise is still valed when ever she ready . J. Melissa Martinez

Commercial & Residential Pressure Washing: Brick or Wood Houses, Driveways, Decks, buildings. Painting: Interior & Exterior, Fences & Decks, Drywall. Floor Installations: Tile & Laminate. Roof Replacements (Shingles) Carpentry: Decks, Wood Fences & Gates, Sheds, Porches, Concrete Slabs, & Siding & Hardie Plank. Ceiling Fans & Light Fixture Installation, Honey Do's.

Major Electrical.... I have sub contractors for A/C & Plumbing under me