Action Garage Door Repair Specialists, Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2012

5222 FM 1960 Rd W #222C

Houston, TX 77069

Our specialty is providing full-service personal attention to all your garage door needs - new garage door selection, installation, repair, service, garage door openers, torsion or extension springs, and more! Our goal at Action Garage Door Repair Specialists is your 100% satisfaction. Family owned and operated since 1984....

Resposiveness

garage doors (23)

06/19/2020

They were persistent, but expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair and possible replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

02/17/2020

Very prompt. Service was done approximately within one hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace spring on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

06/13/2018

Very professional arrive on time and finished the job quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replaced

05/25/2018

The tech came to the house and looked at the opener and equipment and was able to diagnose the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. He gave us options and suggestions to help prevent future problems. We have had no problems with the garage door and opener since. I would happily recommend the company to any of my friends and family and call them myself if need be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Garage door opener and maintain garage track and springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

05/21/2018

I had used another company in the past. I called that company Friday night and I was told that they would be here Saturday morning. When I hadn't heard from them by 9AM I called and they made excuses why they weren't coming on time. I then called Action and was greeted by the nicest scheduler ever who scheduled a service man to me that same day between 12PM and 3PM. He arrived at 1PM and went righ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced main spring on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2018

01/22/2018

Technician was on time, took down old equipment, installed new, cleaned up after himself, then explained new equipment fully to me. Could not have gone better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage doors and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

08/09/2017

Had a garage door spring replaced. They are very good about staying in touch with you letting you know when the technician is on the way. I really appreciated that so I wasn't just sitting waiting or wondering if and when they were going to show up for my estimate. Upon arrival Nathan was very friendly, courteous, and professional. He let me know he would have to come back after seeing what size s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

07/20/2017

Quickly and easily. Luis showed up promptly, discussed the problem and costs . He was able to fix the problem, all total, less than an hour and a half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door was off track and would not open or close.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

01/18/2017

Reasonably price and happy with the repair. I don't have any complaints. They came when they were supposed to. Just one person came out. I think they left the area clean. I have had any problems with it since. When he fixed it there was no noise, it was real noisy now it isn't noisy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced frame.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2016

01/16/2017

Great. Very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New springs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2016

Garage door & opener installation and repair