ABC Restoration Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2011

3.3

If you need top priority and immediate action for your Emergency Services, ABC Restoration is the one to call for residential or commercial service. When disaster strikes, we are committed to providing prompt, dependable service with 24/7, 365 days a year, including holidays. With our full range of restoration services, we make it a one stop shop for our customers ....

JB Property Maintenance & Decking

JB Property Maintenance & Decking is a new family ran company in Houston Texas. We Know how important your time is an we are here to make your home improvement projects as stress free as possible.

Brandies Construction

03/20/2020

Phil and his team were incredibly professional. They did a great job, were timely and did very high-quality work. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Needed restoration after a pipe burst in our laundry room

Category remodeling

Thank you for the recommendation , pleasure to provide service.

10/04/2017

It was great, would highly recommend them. They held our hand every step of the way and really made the process smooth. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for restoration services.

Description of Work
Had to have our home restored as it flooded during Hurrican harvey.

04/05/2017

Phil and ABCRestoration was a real pleasure to work with for our fixer upper. I would highly recommend his team, they helped every step of the way and were available whenever I needed them. Great team! Plus, they were very affordable. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
We had a fixer upper and they helped us with our complete remodel, including water mitigation which was not expected during a heavy rain.

Category carpet installation,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration

01/17/2017

The floors were the biggest problem,left to big of a gap at the walls,no moisture barrier was put down over the concrete slab, floor is coming up all over,they came back 4 times and didnot fix the floor.They said i had a water leak and wanted to tear a wall and floor up by using my home owners insurance.The painters complained that the ceiling installers put too many staples in.

Description of Work
new floors,ceiling,plumbing,painting,3windows,install fans and lights..

07/09/2014

My house was under contract to sell with a closing of July 7, 2014. At the time we were 400 miles away working in West Texas. On June 16, water was discovered by my realtor flowing out of the ceiling in my master bedroom closet. I called Farmers, my insurance carrier to start water mitigation. The contract was given to Service Masters which was operated by ABC restoration. After drying, the ceilin...

Description of Work
Repaired ceiling and painted in master closet, and retiled floor in vanity area of upstairs bathroom after water damage caused by A/C water overflow.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,excavators,fencing,flooring contractor,water damage restoration,interior painters

Biohazard remediation, ceramic tile, chimney repair, countertops, decks and porches, doors, drywall, excavating, fencing, fireplaces, glass block, land surveying, lawn irrigation, locksmiths, mailbox repair, painting exterior & interior, plastering, playground equipment, plumbing, roofing, septic tank, sewer cleaning, skylights, water heaters and pumps, wells & pumps, window cleaning and treatments & wrought iron.

Ask for Details.