ABC Door Co

Founded 1971 • With Angi since December 2005

Additional email - service@abcdoors.com Additional address - 5100 S Willow Dr, Houston, TX 77035. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job....

Junk doctors MD

We provide Junk Removal services all over Austin metropolitan area. We also provide construction demolition services, and real estate and storage clean out / eviction services too. We beat any licensed competitor price by 5%, we are so confident our prices are so low. We are 5 star on Google too. $99 minimum within 20 miles range.

Offers by Junk doctors MD on Angi
Avina Custom Fencing & More

Call us at 8323842448 for a free estimate today!Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right!

Selph Made Wooden Privacy Fences

We specialize in WOODEN fences and replacements only - 7x Super Service Award Winner- I left in 1975 for the military. I've been a Police Officer and a soldier most of my life. When I returned to Houston in Oct. 2010 I decided to pursue something less hazardous. We receive most of our work from Word of mouth. Some, from lead referral services. We've done 1000+ fences and carry a 4.8 out of 5 rating with over 570 customer reviews. I'm a disabled Veteran, and I'm offering to use my disability discount up to $200.00 on any fencing project to all those that sign with Selph Made Fences. Only one offer per customer. Our word, and name are more important than any piece of paper. Call us.

Offers by Selph Made Wooden Privacy Fences on Angi

02/07/2018

The whole process was great. My first interaction was with Larry in sales, he was very professional and very knowledgeable. After I placed the order we got a phone call the day before confining the appointment (10-12) and Nelson - the installer - showed up in the agreed timeline. He completed the installation AND set up a couple of additional remote controls (he even helped set up my car "remote c...

Description of Work
Installed a Lift Gate garage door opener and set up remote controls

03/20/2017

It took the tech about 2 minutes to find the problem! I have been using ABC for 20 years. Great service, professional techs, many of whom have worked for ABC for years. I can't say enough good things about this company.

Description of Work
Garage door opener wouldn't work, plus the rubber molding on the door needed replacing.

10/17/2016

Perfect! Done business with them for many, many years.

Description of Work
Maintenance on Genie automatic door opener

03/13/2015

Took only 40 minutes to size up the job, get an agreement with me and to complete the work. Nelson did a really good job. Would ask the guy back in a heart beat. Called to let me know he was on his way. Very polite young man. Did not try to up sell me but discussed what had to be done to get my door back to smooth and quiet operating condition. Gave me some things to consider if and when my garage...

Description of Work
Replaced all 10 rollers with nylon rollers. Replaced one broken hinge, lubricated and adjusted the tension on the spring.

11/22/2014

I have used ABC doors for decades. They have consistently done great work. The owner and the employees have been a pleasure to deal with. On this particular occasions, Larry was the serviceman that came out to my home and because he has been with ABC doors for many years, he helped fix my door on several occasions many years ago. He was so very nice, very quick, very knowledgeable and made sure th...

Description of Work
The reason for this appointment was that my garage door would not open or close due to the cold weather and the very old rollers. The serviceman put on new rollers and adjusted the garage door so that it would close and shut quietly. Also lubricated the hinges and track. Work was done very quickly.

08/06/2014

Installer called on his way and showed up early. I requested 1st thing in the morning and got it. Nelson, the installer, took his time and did a great job. He didn't leave until everything was 110% complete and done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Install 2 garage door openers

Category garage door company","door installer

07/05/2014

Installation of two new garage doors. They arrived for the estimate and were here days later for the install the doors. They arrived the next day started to work and finished the job that day. Doors look awesome! Great job!

Description of Work
Wow! They did a great job!!! The new Garage doors make the whole house look better. Thank You! Bonnie

Category fencing contractor","garage door company

03/20/2014

They did a good job. I don't have any complaint. They were punctual. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used the services of ABC Door Company.

01/26/2014

Called requesting service on Saturday and scheduled the service for Monday morning. Service technician showed up on time and completed the repair within 30 min. He replaced a worn out plastic gear. Door is now functioning properly.

Description of Work
Repaired overhead garage door which would only open partially.

01/18/2014

great service. limited baked enamel colors.

Description of Work
overhead door

Category garage door company

Commercial & residential - standard raised panel doors, stamped steel carriage style door, custom wood doors, electric openers, repair, installation, maintenance and sales of commercial doors, wood glass & Broken Springs - replacement.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa