AAA Painting Residential Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2015

AAA Painting is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of experience. We pride ourselves on customer service, excellent craftsmanship, and communication with our clients. We always use top brands such as Sherwin-Williams and hold ourselves to the highest quality standards in the industry. Please contact us today!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+78 more images

house painting (47)interior painting (20)pressure washing (14)drywall (7)stucco (3)siding companies (3)

03/11/2022

Steve W.

Excellent. Prompt and courteous service. I am very pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
Paint exterior and some repair before painting

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed] We appreciate your business !

11/24/2021

Lois H.

They did a great job! Pricing was affordable. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

06/05/2021

Gregory H.

Alex and his crew were great. They did a fantastic job and I could not be any happier. The price charged was very fair. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

01/24/2021

Bob B.

The Painters showed up at the appointed time, worked diligently and completed the job in two days. I was very pleased with the quality of the workmanship and the overall outcome. My front door looks as good as it did when it was new.

Description of Work
Painting of 18 exterior columns and refinishing of front entry door.

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Review for AAA Painting Residential Service - 11619 Gray Alder Dr, Houston, TX - 39152611

Thank you We appreciate your business !

10/02/2020

Deborah M.

They also repainted my peeling front door. Now, two years later, it still looks brand new. They were always on time and cleaned up afterwards. I was surprised at the care that they took on the interior not to damage anything.

Description of Work
I have hired Alex and his crew 3 time. They have painted the exterior of my 3 story house, painted all rooms and ceilings on the interior. I also had them to come back and just power wash.

Category drywall, siding, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

03/07/2020

Ron D.

AAA Painting went well beyond an excellent rating -- they were exceptional! Alex was extremely thorough in his assessment of what was needed and all project work was completed to our complete satisfaction. Alex and the crew arrived exactly on time both days it took to complete our exterior painting. The quality of work was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend this well qualified and experienced crew.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/08/2020

01/19/2020

John K.

The work Alex and his crew performed was excellent. I would highly recommend to anyone. After shopping a few companies I choose AAA Painting based on the discussion with Alex and the numerous positive reviews on Angies list. There was no overspray, the joints were caulked properly, and the stucco looks amazing. In my opinion this is a better job than the builder did when it was new. As a side note I have already asked for an estimate for some interior work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of 2 story home

Category stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

11/26/2019

Nancy D.

I couldn't be happier with the work that Alex and his crew completed. The work was meticulously done. Great attention to detail and cleanup. His quote was very reasonable. I can't imagine any contractor performing any better. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Power washed, prepped, caulked, and painted trim and doors of entire exterior of home. Power washed my long driveway and walkways. Power washed, prepped, and painted my front fence and gate.

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

10/19/2019

Henri B.

Alex and his crew were awesome. I had gotten 5 quotes. He was on the higher end of the range but I had a good feeling about him as soon as I met him. He also gave a very detailed quote explaining everything he was going to do, unlike the other contractors. They showed up when he said they would. He was there every step of the way and did a lot of the painting himself. They showed a lot of attention to detail and generally did an excellent paint job. As an example, he spent 1.5 days doing touch ups to make sure everything was done right. Probably the best painter I have worked with. I would use him again and have already recommended him to friends.

Description of Work
Painting the entire exterior of a 2 story 4500 sq ft house. Including interior of cedar fence and metal gate for 2 carport

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

We appreciate your business !!

10/17/2019

Todd H.

I never submit reviews but this company did a wonderful job on our exterior so we hired them again for the interior. No surprises and some extra touches that they didn’t charge for. Highly recommend these folks.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

10/17/2019

Vannessa H.

Everyone was prompt, friendly, and did a great job on the entire project. They do not cut corners, and take care to completely clean up before leaving. The price was right, and I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, interior ceiling repair, texture, paint.

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

10/01/2019

Sean H.

The exterior of our house looks beautiful now. Alex was excellent to work with. Our painting job was completed perfectly and we will definitely be reaching out for other home projects we have in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

We appreciate your business!!

07/23/2019

Scott T.

Alex and his crew arrived on time both days they were at our home. They were very professional and cleaned everything he said they would and a little more. They cleaned, caulked and painted all wood surfaces. They did a good job of masking all areas that did not need paint. Overall the process was great and we are really happy with the results.

Description of Work
Entire wood exterior of our house was painted. Soffit, some siding, patio, porch, and garage door.

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

We appreciate your business!

04/07/2019

Mercedes P.

Alex and his team were great. They showed up on time and did all the work we agreed on. They were very professional. And very tidy after the job was done. I will be rehiring him in the future for some inside painting I want done too.

Description of Work
I wanted the brick of my home painted to match my siding.

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

We appreciate your business !!

03/15/2019

Bennett E.

This is an extremely professional company. We have used them twice now. Their pricing was in line with all the other estimates we received. Showed up on time every day (7 days) with a crew of 4-5. Extremely professional. Covered all of our floors and furniture well for protection. Painted our kitchen cabinets, living room, baseboards, crown molding, ceilings, covered wallpaper and textured walls in a large kitchen and powder room, large staircase walls painted, fixed cracks in ceiling and various other areas. We were very pleased and would highly recommend this company. The owner is very responsive and works onsite with his crew which we appreciated.

Description of Work
Kitchen, living room, halls, cabinets, and wallpaper removal/walls textured, ceiling repair/painted

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business !!-

02/04/2019

George W.

Great Job.Were very Happy with the work and the crew.

Description of Work
Painting inside and out

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

11/04/2018

Michael B.

Alex and his crew were excellent! Very professional. They did everything I asked and more.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 11/04/2018

08/24/2018

Kyndra Y.

AAA painting were absolutely professional. I was impressed with the fact that they worked “clean”, paid attention to detail, and was on time every day. Ithey pressure washed, cleaned, caulked and fixed trim. I look forward to having them do more painting for the inside of our house!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category siding, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

07/28/2018

Dan R.

I feel very lucky to have selected AAA painting for my siding/trim repair and full exterior painting job. You never really truly know what you're gonna get when you select a contractor but these guys really delivered. Alex the owner, and his crew, were very professional. They cleaned up the job site everyday, it was like they were never even there. They paid so much attention to detail, going above and beyond expectations, it was impressive. They gave a very competitive bid and the results were top notch. I would definitely recommend these guys!

Description of Work
siding and trim repair and complete exterior paint.

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business!

07/19/2018

Fe H.

Wonderful experience with Alex and all of his workers.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting and repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business !

06/20/2018

JERRY P.

Excellent job done. I had used Alex before for interior sheet rock repair and painting with very good results. For exterior painting, bid was reasonable, work was done in timely manner, good attention to details and very good results. He and his crew went beyond what I expected.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of home plus some repairs

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

We appreciate your business!

06/01/2018

Keith G.

I had very good communication with Alex Almendarez throughout the job. He was available onsite and oversaw all of the work. The price was fair and the house looks great. All of the work was done quickly and as agreed. I am very satisfied with the work that was done and will be sure to contact Alex again when its time to paint the inside.

Description of Work
Exterior house paint

Work Completed On 05/28/2018