AAA Foundation Service Inc

Founded 1955 • With Angi since December 2005

4.4

8538 Cedel Dr

Houston, TX 77055

Foundation Repair Since 1955. Free Inspections by Certified Foundation Repair Specialists. Lifetime Transferable Warranty....

08/24/2017

Rose P.

AAA referred me to a structural engineer.

Description of Work
I had foundation work done by someone else. and they referred me to someone that could help me get the problem corrected

07/06/2017

Thomasine S.

It went well. The repair took a day and a half. They were on time. Very hard workers and the crew spoke English. The foremen was on the job the whole time. The job went well but we wish that they would have separated the top soil from the sandy soil. When they repainted the plants there was no top soil. They could of packed the soil better for the ground sunk. The company is family owned and everyone that we delt with was professional and honest.

Description of Work
Foundation repair.

03/22/2017

David L.

The people at AAA are terrific to deal with. The work was done on schedule and with as little disruption as possible for a foundation repair. We had to make some scheduling adjustments pretty much on the fly, and Jerry, Chris and everybody there worked with us at every step. We called them on a recommendation from our neighbors. We now recommend them to our other neighbors.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

11/19/2016

Dave H.

The estimator was very professional. He provided a packet that included everything I needed, including an insurance certificate, and his trade organization's training certificate. The owner worked with me to get the price right. The installation crew was punctual, polite, and professional. I appreciated their integrity. They didn't cut up my deck but removed the boards carefully and individually and put them back again as good as new. They carefully preserved/trimmed the plants in the front planter. They did a decent job repairing the concrete that they had to remove. They dug around the water main and gas main so they wouldn't be stressed while raising the foundation. When they accidentally cut my TV cable, they told me about it immediately and were willing to pay for the service call. They thought they had cracked a window while raising the foundation and told me about it (but it was already cracked).

Description of Work
Foundation repair. I had a cracked slab.

08/26/2014

JOSE R.

They were very professional. They came and were very punctual. I couldn't ask better but a better price. It was fair pricing. I decided to use them because of the time frame.

Description of Work
I used Aaa Foundation Service.

08/12/2014

Sarah D.

Our home had around 45 piers when we purchased it 8 years ago. The interior piers were under warranty by AAA, but the exterior piers were installed by others and had no warranty. Our house was unlevel by almost 5" and we got several bids but ultimately decided to use AAA, and we are very pleased we did. AAA's bid to level the house included a warranty on all piers going forward, even the ones they didn't install. Other companies were willing to adjust piers they hadn't installed, but they would not warrant the work. That was ultimately a huge selling point for us as we may sell our home one day. We were so pleased with the crew. Federico, the foreman, did a great job walking us through the process and overseeing the work. It was a 3 day job and he kept us engaged throughout. AAA leveled the house to within 7/10 of an inch (certified by a 3rd party structural engineer). There was minimal damage to the home as well. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Foundation repair - adjusted roughly 13 interior piers, installed 3 new interior piers, and adjusted roughly 22 exterior piers.

06/30/2014

shelial K.

They're an excellent company. They were excellent. I did research and they were the best.

Description of Work
They fixed my foundation. I had to have a part of it repaired.

06/16/2014

Cathy S.

This job required extensive work in and around my home. The supervisor, Frederico, explained every detail of the job. They moved and covered my furniture and removed plants from the front of the house.. Although my house was a total mess during the day, the men cleaned up each afternoon and covered holes so that I was safe during the night. The men were extremely polite and thoughtful. I was very impressed with the quality of the job and the men representing the company. I will recommend AAA Foundation, without hesitation!

Description of Work
Repaired foundation in 10 areas.

06/08/2014

Ian S.

The installation of interior and exterior piers was a major project. AAA's entire staff was professional and punctual throughout the entire process. All of my questions regarding the repairs, and the financing which AAA helped coordinate, were answered thoroughly, and AAA was concerned that I was informed and aware of what was going on every day. This family-owned local company wants to be a part of the community, and it shows.

Description of Work
Installed ~50 piers, internal and external to level foundation

Category concrete repair

10/23/2013

Dirk D.

I paid about $13500 for the job and they did it in July. I was pretty pleased with them. Everything was good.

Description of Work
I used AAA Foundation Repair for concrete pouring services.

Category concrete repair

Leveled Concrete

Leveled Concrete was created out of necessity in the Houston area. As one of Houston's oldest polyurethane concrete raising company, we have the expertise to provide you a solution for any problem you may have. We are a Veteran owned and operated company that strives to provide the best service possible. Our polyurethane foam process allows us to raise and stabilize your concrete using less holes than the traditional mud jacking and provide a longer lasting solution. We use TerraThane polyurethanes that are often specified in major infrastructure and industrial uses. Meaning the polyurethane we will use on your concrete will have more than enough support for your use. We offer a 10% discount for Military and First Responders.

Tilted Concrete Solutions Inc

Since 2015 Tilted Concrete Solutions has been saving Homeowners and Comercial Clients a lot of Money. Using our Proprietary Hydrophobic Polyurethane Foam, (Not a generic foam) to put your sinking concrete back to its original position saves you 50 to 60% of replacement costs. We have 2 types of foam made for us, Lifting Foam and Void Fill Foam. Both will support 15,000 lbs per square foot. Our foam is made to stabilize soils and handle the unique soils we live on. We will not leave trip hazards behind which is important on any public concrete surface. We can lift roadways, Eliminate standing water at the curb, Driveways, Sidewalks, Patios, Pool decks, Even sinking swimming pools. Void fill under home foundations, under roadways, and driveways that have voids formed due to washing out. We can stabilize under concrete panels in heavy uses areas that are caused by water-filled voids that flush the supporting soil out of the expansion joint when a heavy vehicle drives across the panel. We also Replace expansion joints.

Offers by Tilted Concrete Solutions Inc on Angi
    Vizionary Pro-Services

Would you like to be treated with great customer service in the process of getting your project completed? Would it be nice to stay in full contact with your contractor on/off the job site and even before/after the project is complete? Are you ready to get rid of a headache / over due project? Then you have came to the right owner-operated professional company! Been in services for over 10 years!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing