A to Z Building Inspection Services

With Angi since August 2009

6790 Cutten Pwy

Houston, TX 77069

Cost is determined by the job....

05/12/2017

Rick B.

He was really good. His name is Bill Loftuf. He, of course, went by whatever the standard code is, but he in addition to that, he is a water detection specialist. He uses lomography to kinda help detect heat where it shouldn't be or leaked, if your home isn't field properly. I thought he was thorough and took his time. He took color photos.

Description of Work
They did a home inspection for us.

02/20/2017

Miles P.

I highly recommend A to Z. Bill Loftus was great. I couldn't be happier with the service I provided. Bill did a very thorough inspection of everything I could imagine and lots of things I would have never thought of. He found things very quickly that I never would have seen. He was very patient with questions and gave great advice. He used an infrared scanner to detect moisture and leaks which was very good value for the money. Wrote up a very good, detailed report with pictures and recommendations. Was perfectly willing to have follow-up calls to answer my questions. $625 for the main inspection. Extra $200 for him to go through the house and look at everything with an infrared camera. The quality was well worth the money.

Description of Work
Needed a home inspection for a house I am thinking about buying.

12/03/2015

Marcus A.

09/23/2015

John S.

Bill and Gene inspected our new home and found numerous defects missed by the builder. They are pricier than most of the competition. But they also used a $20K infrared camera during the inspection. They produced a 30 page inspection report with numerous illustrations, digital and infrared pictures that makes it difficult for the builder to argue code related issues. You get what you pay for , professional, on time, and we got our report in a timely manner. Thanks Bill

Description of Work
Home inspection

09/21/2015

Eugene D.

It went very well they were on time did a very thorough job explained to me at the end what was found answered all my questions I was very pleased with them. One of my main satisfactions with this company was the report delivered to me it was easy to understand cover everything I was concerned about and I was ultimately very happy with the service A to Zbuilding inspection services provided.

Description of Work
A2z Building Inspection Services provided me with a very professional home inspection. I felt the inspection team was very knowledgeable capable, experienced and very professional. I would suggest to any of my friends or family to use this company as I would use them again anytime.

09/21/2015

Timothy M.

It went great. It saved us $1000 because we knew where we had a problem and did not have to remove drywall or pit holes in it looking at the wrong area.

Description of Work
He took pictures with his flir camera showing us where we had leaks in our pipes and scuppers.

05/28/2015

Noelie M.

Description of Work
House inspection before purchase. I don't remember the cost but it was in line with others I checked and friends wha had recently had their house inspected. I was satisfied with their service.

10/14/2014

Kelly G.

Description of Work
Scheduled on short notice and arrived on time. Very thorough in inspection and detailed report. The report did take a while to get but it was at peak time and the report when received was very detailed with lots of pictures and explanation.

08/02/2012

Dominique S.

On July 3rd we decided to put an option on an older house that has been completely remodelled. Around 4th of July getting a reliable inspector ASAP was not easy. Our realtor suggested us this company and we have not been disappointed. They were on site on Monday, completed the inspection and met with us afterwards. He walked us through the house pointing the not properly sealed duck work, leak in bathroom wall.... but also provided us with some valuable advises. The house had a major insulation lack, so he gave us his recommendation and even explain my husband to best way to do it. The day after the inspection, he sent us a 45 pages inspection report very detailed and easy to understand with clear color pictures showing the various issues. Of course, he also pointed out that the overall updates made to the house were above average and the negative points are and quot;easy fixesand quot;. So we are now in the process of buying the house knowing well what to expect and what to do. Even after the inspection he's still available for any further questions or advises.We will recommend him, especially when buying an older home, the infrared inspection helps dedecting unsuspected thinks.

Description of Work
Complete home inspection as well as infrared inspection for water detection and insulation.

07/18/2010

ashley S.

he took forever to respond to my inquiry, but i wanted the infrared camera, so i choose him. he kept answering his phone which would interrupt the inspection, and he would forget was he was telling. he didn't open windows because there were blinds on them. he used iphone level as a way to check to see if floor was level. he didn't go into attic, just looked from stairs b/c could not access (although i have 2 access doors). he also conviently told me i didn't have to stick around when it was attic time (my stupid self left trusting him to go into the attic). he sat on the floor to do report. he recommended a very expensive termite inspector (his friend) who told me i needed a carpenter ant treatment ($250), i got a 2nd opinion and i didn't. barely used infrared camera such a waste of money. said stove didn't work, but it wasn't plugged in! said furnace didn't work, and it does. i wish i would have written this sooner b/c i can't even remember everything, but he was not professional, took forever (6 hours), and didn't really do anything. i now think i have a foundation problem, because my walls are cracking over the windows, which he of course didn't catch.

Description of Work
home inspection

08/31/2009

Ted A.

He did an inspection of the whole house and found leaks in the roof, air-conditioning ducts and problems with the floor. He did a good job.

Description of Work
We used Bill Loftus on the 28th of April and he did an inspection of my house.

Resto Medic

Resto Medic provides 24/7 emergency restoration and mitigation services in the wake of a water loss, flood, sewer, fire, mold, and other disasters. We pride ourselves on excellent service with rapid response times. With licensed adjusters on staff to assist with your claims, we provide a comprehensive solution to the entire material damage process. Locally owned and operated in Tomball Texas, Resto Medic offers a 10% discount to all military, first responders, and teachers.

Offers by Resto Medic on Angi
    Elite Emergency Solutions

Elite Emergency Solutions provides 24/7, 365 days a year water and smoke restoration services for your house or commercial building. We have a 1 hr response time and there is no charge for us to come to your residence and give a evaluation of the damage and what needs to been done to take care of it. Additional email - info@eliteemergencysolutions.com. www.elitefirewaterdamage.com

Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc.

Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. is family owned and operated. We are a BBB Accredited Business with many certifications, such as GAF Master Elite Contractor, HAAG Certified, IICRC Certified (Master Water, Fire, and Textile Restorer). We are members of multiple associations, including RCAT (Roofing Contractors Association of Texas) and Chamber of Commerce. We also hold a Real Estate Broker/Agents Licenses. We believe 110% in "People Before Profit."

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express

Level II Thermographer Commercial and Residential Energy Audits Water Intrusion Expert Commercial and Residential Real Estate Inspector TREC #8393