A ONE MAN PAINTING TEAM

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2006

3 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SERVICE CHARGE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL, PHONE, & TEXT MESSAGES....

We specialize in drywall and sheet rock installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Is your HOA sending you letters about cleaning your driveway? Are you tired of moss and oil stains? Look no further than A-List pressure washing! - Message me to get started, single and 2 car garage specials!

Pressure washing, Soft Washing, and Gutter Cleaning. Dedicated to professional customer service. Our residential and commercial pressure washing is designed to deliver an expert level of exterior clean; one that will extend the life of outside surfaces and structures and boost storefront and residential curb appeal. We’re a family-owned business that takes pride in our work, and customer service.

08/07/2013

It went very well and we are very pleased with the work, he was a bit late because of traffic for the quote. Not a big deal, but he did a great job for the price and I would definitely use him again. I recommend him!

Description of Work
he painted a small bedroom. the walls, and trim around the bottom of the room and the window

Category wallpaper,interior painters

08/26/2010

He did a good job. The thing is that it him longer because he was just one man. He wasn?t very punctual. He would come an hour or so late after the appointment time and he wouldn?t call to keep me informed. I didn?t like that. His price was in line with others, but it included taking the wallpaper down and then putting the new one.

Description of Work
A One Man Painting Team did some wallpapering work and some painting for me this month.

Category wallpaper,interior painters

04/07/2009

Excellent. The job was to paint the walls and trim in a large bedroom, and one wall of a long hall. There was quite a contrast between the bedroom walls & trim, and there was no bleed through or messy work. He even painted the trim on the inside of the bathroom door frame. Polite, professional, very reasonably priced. I'd use again or recommend to someone else.

Description of Work
Bedroom/hall painted.

Category interior painters

12/07/2006

Jose Ortiz did a wonderful job of drywall repair and painting two rooms in my house. His estimate was accurate, and he actually did a few things above and beyond his estimate. Jose is very polite and pleasant to be around. My only complaint is his punctuality. During the three days of work he was at least two hours late. I work at home so it wasn't a really big deal, but a phone call to let me kno...

Description of Work
Removed old texture from ceiling, patched and repaired drywall holes and cracks and painted two rooms including woodwork.

Category drywall,interior painters

08/30/2006

Very good guy. Honest hard working painter.

Description of Work
Demolished walls and redid all new interior ceiling and wall sheetrock. Also replaced trims and re painted entire 1950's bungalow house.

Category contractors,drywall,interior painters

PAINTING-INTERIOR & EXTERIOR, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, DRYWALL, WALLPAPERING, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, POWER WASHING, SIDING, WALLPAPER & REMOVAL AND WINDOW CLEANING.