A-1 Plus Electrical

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2012

We are A-1 Plus Electrical, a Company committed to our client's projects and needs. With more than 14 years of experience in the electrical field. Our team has built a solid reputation in the community for our outstanding attention to detail and superior customer service.

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4.4

electrician (110)lighting (27)ceiling fan installation (17)generator service (14)landscape lighting (5)

12/02/2022

Alan H.

These guys really did a great job. I asked for a quote through Home Advisor, they quoted me the next day and the day after that they did the work. Ray and Eric came out and put in a new outlet in our kitchen island. They were fast and did a great job. And they did a fantastic job at cleaning up before they left. I very highly recommend.

Description of Work
New outlet in kitchen island

11/30/2022

Frank C.

Electricians provided excellent workmanship and were receptive to my requests. I trusted their work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Add a 240V/50 Amp circuit in my kitchen with a new breaker in my electrical panel.

11/30/2022

Joseph D.

Very friendly. Able to diagnosis the problem quickly.

Description of Work
AC Unit power was offline

11/03/2022

Cara D.

The tech arrived on time on October 31. One of my sockets was the switch to the garbage disposal; the other to a regular room light. He had to run to Home Depo for the parts. Good experience.

Description of Work
Tech replaced 2 of my wall switch sockets.

Work Completed On 10/31/2022

09/11/2022

David H.

Well. They were professional and prompt and excellent service. It was very expensive for emergency repair but they torn e job done.

Description of Work
Electrical shorts in A/C condensing unit

Work Completed On 09/10/2022

08/15/2022

michael B.

Excellent job. Timely appointment and service. Jonatan was well qualified and knowledgeable. Henry is a great installer. Thanks

Description of Work
Electrical box replaced

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

05/27/2022

Rudolph A.

David came to clean up the mess the previous electrician left. After two hours, the wiring was all correctly done, and the job is acceptable. The company was not responsive at first, and two weeks later we finally got an electrician who did the job very well.

Description of Work
electrical repair and lighting

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

03/15/2022

Wayne R.

Yesterday was just installation, they very professional, very nice, work for 4 to 5 hours. They did a great job. They were very respectful of my property

Description of Work
Installation of Generator that provides electricity

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

01/24/2022

Charles and Wilma M.

The job was performed very well and the guys were friendly.

Description of Work
Old light fixtures replaced

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

01/17/2022

Rick B.

Professional, honest, helpful, great experience. I had a follow up question and the guy called me. Very responsive and helpful. You don't find customer service like this often. Thank you!

Description of Work
They were so helpful and professional. Even though I need to get a new generator, it was a pleasant experience, and I will be using them for the installation as well. Great service, great people. I felt like I got an honest evaluation. Knowledgeable electrician with generators.

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

01/10/2022

Don C.

Luis was very punctual and professional. He advised me before any decisions were made to make sure I was satisfied with the results. He waited until the work was tested to make sure everything was working correctly.

Description of Work
Mount soundbar and rewire TV so wires were run inside the wall.

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

01/08/2022

Florence E.

Great. Time was of the essence and Eli, the electrician, came through.

Description of Work
Installed three GFCIs.

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

12/16/2021

Patricio C.

The technician did a no show no call. The bad part is that i had to schedule a special day off for it. I called their office to complain and cancelled and they still scheduled someone and actually reported to the site. BAD BAD coordination between technician and office. Cant be trusted with work.

Description of Work
repair of existing generator

Category generator service

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

12/13/2021

Ayomideji A.

They were very professional punctual. When we discovered additional voltage would be needed, the project became cost prohibitive.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

11/27/2021

S. R. J.

Prompt response. Tech very helpful, fair quote. Looking forward to project being completed

Description of Work
Requested estimate on light fittings being fitted.

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

11/16/2021

Frederic C.

The technicians arrived on tiem and did a great job

Description of Work
Electrical. Replace breakers and install floodlights

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

11/01/2021

Jeremy E.

Matthew communication skills and mastery knowledge of his craft was outstanding. I will definitely be doing business with A1 Service again!

Description of Work
Breaker issues

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/23/2021

Charles M.

Quote was very reasonable. Justin was awesome and knowledgeable of what was needed.

Description of Work
Relocation on cable and new outlets.

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

10/01/2021

Gordon C.

They did a very good work but they are a bit slow.

Description of Work
They put a new electrical box, new fan, new plug and connected my doorbell. He put up 3 outside lights.

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

09/22/2021

Jacques L.

Perfectly. Great service, courteous electrician. I received a veterans five percent discount.

Description of Work
Remove old garage fluorescent light fixture and replace with customer supplied LED fixture

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/18/2021

Lynda N.

Quote received within a few minutes of visit and inspection of needed work. All questions answered fully.

Description of Work
Quotes for electrical work needed.

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

09/07/2021

Carol B.

The two men came on time, did not stop working until they got every thing done. They took me around and showed me every thing. Everything worked great. I will use them the next time if I need to have any electrical work done. Recommend them for all electrical probems.

Description of Work
Had a light installed on my porch that did not have one low enough to change light bulb and changed ceiling fans on my patio.

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

08/14/2021

Curtis H.

They arrive on time, they listen to my description of the problem. They told me steps by step on how they were going to analyze and solve my problem. When they resolve the problem, they took the time to answer other questions that I had.

Description of Work
My generator would not start.

Category electrician, generator service