911 Restoration of Houston

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2010

6212 Evergreen St

Houston, TX 77081

911 Restoration of Houston is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage. ...

03/02/2018

Deepa E.

Fantastic experience. Our house flooded during Harvey and we had Eli and his team take care of the mold remediation. They treated our home as their own and were incredibly clean and thorough. Overall I felt like we were treated exceptionally well and received a top-notch fair and honest service from an incredibly professional team.

Description of Work
Post Harvey mole remediation

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Hi [Member Name Removed], we thank you for the kind words. Professionalism and quality restoration is what we deliver to all of our customers everyday. It was our pleasure to assist you in your time of need.

09/01/2017

Gail B.

The crewmen came daily for 5 days. They moved out every single item in my living room. They then contained the room with plastic and tore through the ceiling and wall looking for possible mold. They installed 4 whole house air filters to clean the air. They then cleaned out my furnace and ducts. They were very good about cleanup. My only complaint was that I had to pay upfront before the work was complete and they would not accept credit card payment. Check only. I was not informed of this until the day they began the project.

Description of Work
Our roof leaked through the chimney flashing and brick causing mildew behind my wall. I also had what appeared to be mold on my upstairs bathroom vent covers due to a water heater leak.

08/30/2017

Jacob W.

Eli and his team provide an incredible service. Navigating water damage can be a stressful time and it helps to have someone like 911 restoration help you through the process and provide a quality service. A+, would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Water damage from HVAC blockage. Remove drywall, flooring, vanity and dry area.

Category water damage restoration

05/26/2017

Eldon M.

It was a small problem this time. Because I have a medically fragile child with airway issues, I called them because any kind of mold or anything - it was just a small amount. It was restoration services. Nobody should have to have him as many times as I have so I feel like he is my friend now.

Description of Work
I had some water that had come in. When they were pulling off the wallpaper they found I had a leak from around an outside light. They came in and dried it out for me and kept mold from growing.

05/11/2017

Liron H.

very good , great service , very professional

Description of Work
had mold in the house

04/19/2017

Shachar H.

Great service , great crew, very polite, removed the mold completely and left the house clean, I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
We used 911 restoration for mold removal in our house

08/16/2016

Tammie H.

Excellent service, employees, professionalism, response time and quality work. they went above and beyond to meet my needs following 2016 Memorial Day flooding. Removal of Water, Sheetrock, construction & household items followed by mold treatment on all surfaces affected.

Description of Work
Flood water & mold remediation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

08/05/2016

Johnny D.

I used them to remove mold in one of my rental properties. Greg Gutierrez, their supervisor worked really hard to make sure things moved along. Since this was a rental property I didn't have time to check their progress everyday. Even with the added complication of coordinating with tenants they got the job done. Greg kept me in constant communication and helped resolve issues along the way. I'd recommend them for anyone who needs a quick response time and flexibility.

Description of Work
Remove Mold

06/13/2016

Melanie G.

Our water line to our icemaker leaked and noticed we had a small amount of mold growing in the cabinets above the refrigerator. We called 911 restoration since they were on Angie's list. Guess we should have done our research. Had an appointment Saturday for a quote. The guy was over 2 hours late (should have been a flag), gave us a quote and told us what needed to be done. Said they could start Monday morning. A supervisor and crew would be out between 8 and 9. My husband took off work and waited. The crew got lost coming finding the house so my husband had to go out and look for them and guide them to the house. There was NO supervisor and crew didn't speak English. They took off crown molding and started tugging on custom cabinets when my husband alerted them that there were still screws in the cabinet. He ended up helping them take down the cabinets. they bubbled off my kitchen and put up 2 large noisy fans that had to blow for 48 hours. said they would be back Wednesday. Wednesday morning came and no one called us to let us know what time they were scheduled to come. My husband called (let me tell you, NOONE answers their phone and when you call the local number it is the emergency line in California) and they told him that they could not make it that day and would be out Thursday. He said that was unacceptable, so they said they would be out between 4 and 5 pm. 6:30 they finally show up. When they removed tape, etc. that held up plastic around kitchen, noticed it took off finish on custom cabinets. I asked the guy who I need to contact, but he was unsure. After they left, we never heard from anyone from this company again. No one called to ask us how the service was or if there were any issues, etc. I will NEVER use this company again and I would hope that Angie's List would take a better look at the comments that customers make before endorsing them.

03/08/2016

Megan G.

After the Memorial Day flood, I didn't quite know what to do with myself. So I waited a few days, then upon advice called 911 Restoration, as I didn't want mold growing in my walls. Eli was out the same day to give me an idea of what was needed to be done. He used tools to show me how far the water had come up and how much needed to be removed. I wrote a check for $3500 deposit for his team to come out. His crew came out the following day and cut out the bottom 3 feet of drywall and insulation around the entire ground floor of my home. It was down to the studs. Next his crew set up ~10 fans and 4 dehumidifiers. These ran for 6 days. A problem was that my home was built in '58 and the breakers kept tripping due to all the power being used. After this happening several times the crew set up some sort of power router and got everything working consistently. I was concerned that the cost would be more than what I could afford or that my insurance would pay for because they didn't know or give me a price up front. Eli kept reassuring me that he would accept what the insurance would cover and not come looking for more, that the most important this was that the house was thoroughly dried out. The supervisor came out several times and took measurements to see how everything was drying and recorded all of this information for my insurance company to be see. Over the last couple days most of the fans and dehumidifiers were removed until it was down to one room. Everything was dry and the work was done. I appreciated the reassurance and speedy action in a most stressful time when the unknowns were great.

Description of Work
After the memorial day flood, 911 Restoration removed the bottom 3 feet of the drywall around the entire ground floor of my home.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc.

Donald Duct and Steam has more than 10 years experience of excellent service and top notch cleaning equipment. We are proud to give Houston and its surrounding areas great value Air Duct Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, Attic insulation & Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration services. Customer service is our main goal followed by our professionalism and integrity. We do offer 100% satisfaction guarantee to prove our customer loyalty. You can pay us by cash, credit card and checks. We are Bonded & Insured.

Offers by Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. on Angi
    Kelly's

KELLY'S is a locally owned Houston, TX business striving to repair, install and maintain all your residential and commercial HVAC units. With our fully licensed and insured specialize teams and use of the latest state of the art equipment we love to create a safer and cleaner environment. Keeping you, families, friends and love ones warm or cool. Check out our commercial: https://youtu.be/l96YzCJdo-I We offer service Monday – Sunday Fair price Free estimates Top-notch air conditioning technicians We are certified by OSHA We offer financing Unparalleled customer service Fully licensed and Insured

Offers by Kelly's on Angi
    Resto Medic

Resto Medic provides 24/7 emergency restoration and mitigation services in the wake of a water loss, flood, sewer, fire, mold, and other disasters. We pride ourselves on excellent service with rapid response times. With licensed adjusters on staff to assist with your claims, we provide a comprehensive solution to the entire material damage process. Locally owned and operated in Tomball Texas, Resto Medic offers a 10% discount to all military, first responders, and teachers.

Offers by Resto Medic on Angi

Water Damage Restoration, Floodwater Extraction, Leak Repair, Ruptured Hose Repair, Pipe Burst Repair, Mold Remediation, Mold Testing, Visual Mold Inspections, Mold and Fungus Removal, Mold Spore Removal, Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke Stain Cleanup, Ash and Tar Removal, Smoke Odor Removal, Disaster Restoration, Sewage Backup Cleanup, Black Water Removal, Sewage Decontamination, Complete Home Renovations, and Disaster Remediation Services. Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration,