911 Restoration of Houston

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2010

911 Restoration of Houston is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage. ...

Ductz of the Houston Bay Area

Ductz of the Houston Bay Area

DUCTZ Professionals are certified, qualified and trained professionals who use proprietary techniques to clean, recondition and restore heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. DUCTZ professionals are industry-leading advocates for applying stringent indoor air quality (IAQ) standards to HVAC systems. Through superior air duct cleaning and HVAC restoration, we improve IAQ by helping to bring HVAC systems back to their peak efficiency, leaving our customers with cleaner air to breathe.

Offers by Ductz of the Houston Bay Area on Angi

03/02/2018

Fantastic experience. Our house flooded during Harvey and we had Eli and his team take care of the mold remediation. They treated our home as their own and were incredibly clean and thorough. Overall I felt like we were treated exceptionally well and received a top-notch fair and honest service from an incredibly professional team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Post Harvey mole remediation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

Hi [Member Name Removed], we thank you for the kind words. Professionalism and quality restoration is what we deliver to all of our customers everyday. It was our pleasure to assist you in your time of need.

09/01/2017

The crewmen came daily for 5 days. They moved out every single item in my living room. They then contained the room with plastic and tore through the ceiling and wall looking for possible mold. They installed 4 whole house air filters to clean the air. They then cleaned out my furnace and ducts. They were very good about cleanup. My only complaint was that I had to pay upfront before the work was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof leaked through the chimney flashing and brick causing mildew behind my wall. I also had what appeared to be mold on my upstairs bathroom vent covers due to a water heater leak.

08/30/2017

Eli and his team provide an incredible service. Navigating water damage can be a stressful time and it helps to have someone like 911 restoration help you through the process and provide a quality service. A+, would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage from HVAC blockage. Remove drywall, flooring, vanity and dry area.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

05/26/2017

It was a small problem this time. Because I have a medically fragile child with airway issues, I called them because any kind of mold or anything - it was just a small amount. It was restoration services. Nobody should have to have him as many times as I have so I feel like he is my friend now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some water that had come in. When they were pulling off the wallpaper they found I had a leak from around an outside light. They came in and dried it out for me and kept mold from growing.

05/11/2017

very good , great service , very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had mold in the house

CATEGORY mold removal

Water Damage Restoration, Floodwater Extraction, Leak Repair, Ruptured Hose Repair, Pipe Burst Repair, Mold Remediation, Mold Testing, Visual Mold Inspections, Mold and Fungus Removal, Mold Spore Removal, Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke Stain Cleanup, Ash and Tar Removal, Smoke Odor Removal, Disaster Restoration, Sewage Backup Cleanup, Black Water Removal, Sewage Decontamination, Complete Home Renovations, and Disaster Remediation Services. Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration,