3D Remodeling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2016

We are a family owned and operated home improvement business servicing Houston and the surrounding area. With over 20 years of experience in home improvement and construction, we pride ourselves in always providing the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship. Our customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and our owner is present for all projects from design to execution. Our services include: Remodeling of Kitchen & Bathrooms, General Remodeling, Interior & Exterior Painting, Countertops (Marble & Granite), Cabinets, Ceramic Tile, Drywall, Crown-Molding, Window Replacement, Siding, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Doors (Replace & Refinish), Deck Maintenance & Restoration, Pressure Washing (Decks, Siding, Driveways & Walkways) and much more. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. ...

PLS Pressure Wash

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Texan Power Washing And Restorations

Five-Star Marble & Tiles

tiles setter

03/06/2020

Fantastic job, he built out the wall, put in a pocket door, did a fantastic job painting my bedroom, installed shades. So nice and great communication....left my house immaculate! In the process of working with him again!

Description of Work
Built pocket door

Category remodeling

10/15/2019

Everything went as discussed pre-job. When problems were encountered solutions were discussed and carried out.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

09/24/2019

Jose and his crew did an AMAZING job. I’m not new to contractors by any means and Jose and 3D modeling were the best I’ve had in my home, ever! They took great care in protecting my home from all the sheet work and mess that comes with a mi or remodel. EXCELLENT painting skills as well. Each day they left my home cleaner than when they found it! Very grateful t have found my “forever” contractor.

Description of Work
Pocket door created/installed, painting, toilet installation

Category remodeling

09/19/2019

They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
He replaced tiles, painted the inside and outside of my whole house, remodeled my kitchen and remodeled 3 and a half bath.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

12/22/2018

3D Remodeling performs excellent work. Jose Aguilar, owner, is a pleasure to work with - responive, timely and the extea bonus is he is usually cheerful. He has completed a master bathroom renovation and bedroom updates, garage reno, tile reno and multiple other projects. One tile project in particular was quite baffling to other contractors but Jose stuck with me, and together we devised a soluti...

Description of Work
Master suite renovation and multiple other projects

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,patios

Custom Cabinets, Refinish doors, Interior and Exterior Painting, Crown-Molding, Counter-Tops, Doors, Windows, Siding, Electrical, Plumbing, Tile Work, Carpentry, Handy Men, Carpentry