3A Cabinets And Countertops

Founded 2013

Established in 2013, we specialize in cabinet and countertop assembly and installations. We have many years of experience and we offer the best pricing around. From cabinets, to countertops ranging from granite, or quartz, we can do it all! Give us a call today! ...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

cabinet makers (29)countertop installation (16)home remodeling (11)marble & granite (8)cabinet refacing (2)

04/18/2022

Morvarid F.

We had a wonderful experience selecting our cabinets and countertop. Our cabinets were installed 2 days later in one day. Very high quality cabinets and workmanship. There was no mess or dust. Everything was cleaned up. We saved a lot of money compared to other estimates. Cant wait to work with their team and definitely recommend them 1000 percent.

Description of Work
Cabinet and countertops made and installed

Work Completed On 04/19/2022

01/24/2022

J R G.

This company has excellent service and I love the cabinets. Everyone is very professional.

Description of Work
Great Service

Work Completed On 01/19/2022

12/11/2021

Rochelle H.

Peter responded immediately to my request. He and his employee works fast and very neat. Peter pays attention to details. My cabinets and countertops looks awesome. Absolutely love my kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets and Quartz countertop install

Work Completed On 12/11/2021

Review for 3A Cabinets And Countertops - 14120 Hempstead Rd, Houston, TX - 39569468

10/22/2021

Van V.

Peter is very fast and responsive in getting the job done. Great communication, is punctual, and would do business with Peter again.

Description of Work
Cabinet And Countertops

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

09/04/2021

Roger J.

Peter and his team are excellent! He was very punctual both when he came to give the bid and to do the work. He and his team were very meticulous, had all necessary tools, and cleaned up after themselves. I would hire them again and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Adding pull out drawers to existing cabinets and repairing an existing countertop.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite

Work Completed On 09/05/2021

06/14/2021

Kent P.

Work went well. Work was very professional. done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Cabinet install and Quartz counters

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

05/20/2021

Maria V.

Very professional, caring, hard workers. Very good work. I love my kitchen remodeling.

Description of Work
Cabinet Making

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

05/06/2021

Kolby F.

Vary professional with the repair I asked him to do will hire again if in need of his services

Description of Work
Cabinet Making

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

03/25/2021

Robert C.

Did a great job and very professional. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cabinet Making

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/14/2021

Nicole R.

We had custom cabinets installed. The work was done quickly, professionally, and the end result is beautiful. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Cabinet Making

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

02/06/2021

Condie C.

Fantastic! Peter was prompt and polite. The estimate was very reasonable. The work was perfect. He cleaned up everything. I would hire him again in a nanosecond.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet floor repair

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Review for 3A Cabinets And Countertops - 14120 Hempstead Rd, Houston, TX - 39179188

02/02/2021

Sheila B.

It went great. They came in to do their work when they said. Always professional. If I hadn’t already arranged with someone else to do our countertops, they would be a good choice.

Description of Work
Demo of old cabinets and installation of new cabinets

Category custom cabinets, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/24/2021

Ali A.

Excellent work no hassle work, easy negotiations and competitive price 30% less than other contractors Work started and finished as promised and perfectly done. Cleaned site took away trash old cabinets all package deal. Will definitely use and recommend 3A cabinets and counter tops .

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom cabinets & Quartz counter tops

Work Completed On 01/24/2021

12/12/2020

Nicole M.

Mr. Peter was so good to us! He was patient with all my questions and the new bathroom vanity is beautiful! He carefully measured and custom fit everything and it's the newest, prettiest part of the house now! I was so relieved that he came out for an estimate right away and it was done within another couple days, rather than waiting on ordering, booking appointments weeks out, etc. It was done quickly, neatly, and professionally, priced fairly, and he left it cleaner than it was when he arrived. Thank you!

Description of Work
Cabinet Making, Vanity

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

11/20/2020

russ B.

Better than expected they were very conscientious cleaned up after themselves a pleasure to work with these people. Their work was outstanding a lot better than I had hoped for.

Description of Work
Cabinet Making and countertops

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

11/09/2020

Rosa N.

Peter was very professional and fast! He has a great “can-do” attitude. His finished work is absolutely beautiful! I will be using him again for future projects!

Description of Work
Cabinet Making for the kitchen and the bathroom vanity.

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

11/04/2020

Marina J.

Excellent work! They were quick to respond to my request and to schedule an appointment. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Cabinet repair

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/17/2020

james K.

They was very fast and did a wonderful job. My island is beautiful and i would recomend Peters to anyone

Description of Work
Cabinet Making

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

09/18/2020

Rhonda M.

Exceptional work, attention to every detail, they cleaned inside and outside after work. The price was better than 4 different estimates that I got. I would not hesitate to call Peter for any cabinet or counter ever. Truly a 5 star company.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets and countertops

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Review for 3A Cabinets And Countertops - 14120 Hempstead Rd, Houston, TX - 38885485

09/11/2020

Yolanda N.

Peter was excellent! Great customer service! Came right in, asked us the issue and delivered. And had the proper PPE! I will definitely hire him for all my cabinet and granite needs! I recommend him.

Description of Work
Cut-out for oven

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/09/2020

Julie J.

Peter was OUTSTANDING, beeeeuuuttiifull work, Very professional, fast, clean Great Price, Peter is 1st Class omg, I am so very happy I hired him . The absolute Best price and believe me I checked all around Houston . The kitchen looks every bit of a super high in kitchen. Peter and his company is by far the choice for me and anyone else wanting and needing new cabinets, and countertops. Signed, Julie, the happiest lady with the prettiest kitchen for the best price, don't bother to look any further Peter is the guy

Description of Work
Cabinets and granite countertops

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/23/2020

Raul C.

everything went better than expected. This guys worked hard they finished the job in less than 2 day. They met all my expectations specially on the details I didn't have any complaints about anything when the job was done. They took care of every details perfectly. They're Clean and organized.

Description of Work
Cabinets installation plus counter tops

Work Completed On 08/24/2020