300 Contracting LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2018

16223 Pasadero Dr

Houston, TX 77083

Here at 300 Contracting our passion is helping you put the final touch on your home project. Our team members specialized skill sets have been carefully selected to suit your project's unique needs. Our services include: - painting - staining - all types of specialty coatings - fencing - siding - all types of hardwood flooring installation - all types engineered flooring installation. We are privately owned and operated by two local Houstonians who have been working in the industry for over 20 years. We joined forces and created 300 Contracting with the goal of taking our vast expertise and bringing it directly to you our customer, without all of the fuss of a big corporation. 300 Contracting since its inception was a referral based business and has continued to be so to this day. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about our specific services. We offer free consultations and estimates to any client wishing to learn more about our company. Best Regards, Judah & Daniel...

01/27/2020

Janet E.

They are the most amazing company to work with. When I needed to change the paint color, they came out the next day to repaint the exterior. They were polite, considerate and thoughtful. I can't say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
Need to seal and paint the exterior of my brick home.

Category remodeling

01/09/2020

Ryan M.

Went very well. Prompt and finished the job ahead of schedule. Excellent work

Description of Work
Interior Painting

10/26/2019

Sonny M.

The job went great. Good people and awesome work. I’m going to hire them again to paint the upstairs.

Description of Work
I needed wallpaper removed from the dining room, kitchen, a 1/2 bathroom and the master bathroom. They came in, removed the wallpaper, textured the walls, and painted them the original color to match the rest of the house. They even touched up the downstairs in places I removed screws. More impressively, the re-textured a wall and ceiling where I made an unskilled attempt. Excellent crew, excellent price and good people.

Category interior painters

We look forward to working with you again! Thank you

08/04/2019

M Sv K.

Fast and well. I am out of the country and do not remember the price

Description of Work
Front door staining

Category house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

06/25/2019

NANCY C.

They contacted me back to say they did not do wallpaper. I only contacted them because when I did a search I received email saying they did this service. I appreciated them getting back to me.

Description of Work
Wallpaper project

Category interior painters

Thank you for your time. Sorry we couldn't be of more help!

05/27/2019

Mitchell G.

Judah and team at 300 Contracting are amazing. I had a very difficult issue to solve: removing extensive vine growth on my 3 story stucco townhouse and repairing/repainting it to restore it to its original condition. From the the first time I met Judah for a quote all the way to the final inspection and payment, he was incredibly professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and accessible when I needed him...an overall joy to work with. The final result was amazing: high quality and attention to detail throughout every step, including clean up. It's like they were never there except for the wonderful paint job they left behind. In fact, it looks better than it originally did! I was going to just match the existing paint, but Judah offered an idea to slightly alter the trim color for better contrast, and the result was perfect. It looks so much better than before. So, with a perfect result, what more could I ask for? Well, along the way there a few small requests that I made...things I didn't think of at the start. They accomplished those requests with a smile...no pushback, no "that's going to cost extra" reply. It was just the icing the cake for this project. Needless to say, the next time I need something done that requires the work of Judah and his team, they will be the first and only call I'll make.

Description of Work
Remove vines, repair and repaint stucco

Category pressure washing,house painters

Thank you! You have a beautiful property

04/26/2019

Matthew P.

The work was done in a timely and profession manner. The outside soffit was an exact match to the existing paint color and the interior paint job was clean and well done.

Description of Work
Repair and Painting soffit. Painting bathroom and laundry room

Category contractors,house painters,interior painters

04/26/2019

Nolan H.

Great! These guys are professional and efficient!

Description of Work
A wall build inside

Category drywall,interior painters

04/14/2019

Janet E.

They went above and beyond to bring our dream to reality. One word to describe this company, ‘Excellence’. I plan on hiring them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior brick of our home

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Your eye for detail and color made this project a joy to complete.

04/09/2019

Jordan C.

Justin was the project manager. We had a great overall experience. All work was completed as discussed and the workers spent the time needed to do the job right.

Description of Work
Painting and Sheetrock Repair

Category drywall,house painters

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback. Justin has continued to represent our values well.

H&D Brick Repair Masonry Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in masonry and concrete services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by H&D Brick Repair Masonry Services on Angi
    Brick Restoration Inc

BRICK RESTORATION IS OPEN, FULLY OPPERATIONAL, AND READY TO SERVE YOU! During this time of COVID-19, BRI is dedicated to doing our part to maintain the health and safety of our community and their properties. Under the Harris County order of “Stay Home, Work Safe”, residential and commercial masonry repair is considered an essential service to maintain the safety and essential operations of residences or other essential business. Most of our work is outdoors and poses little risk of contact. Expert masonry repair and restoration since 1993. Family owned and operated serving the Greater Houston Area. We offer competitive pricing, a one year warranty on all jobs regardless of size, full liability and workmans comp insurance for your protection, and uniformed employees - not subcontractors. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Brick Restoration Inc on Angi
    ACW Jet Wash

We Clean just about anything!! Commercial and Residential Pressure washing, Concrete Driveway wash and seal, Deck and Patio restoration. House Washing, Exterior structures. Stucco siding and Brick masonry Soft and power washing

Visa, Check, Discover