LOPEZ LAWN CARE

With Angi since December 2005

GOMEZ TREES & LANDSCAPING

Our mission at Gomez Trees & Landscaping is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with our; Tree Service, Landscaping Service, and Irrigation service. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today.

Herr's Lawn & Landscape

We are a family owned and operated business and our name is behind all our work - Herr's! We are a custom landscape design and installation company. We take pride in the work we do. We do not subcontract our work and we (the owners) are always on every job site. We only use the HIGHEST quality plants and materials. During installations we always take our time to do things the RIGHT way. We do not take shortcuts or use cheap materials like many other companies do in order to offer a cheaper price. Shortcuts, cheap materials and sickly/improper plants can cause MANY long-term problems in your garden. We spend much of our time correcting the mistakes that other landscaping companies have made.

Texas Irrigation Lighting & Mosquito

Over 20 years of experience! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Texas Irrigation Lighting & Mosquito on Angi

05/04/2013

Judy H.

I contacted this company about doing my lawn in the Inwood Pines subdivision in Houston, Texas. The female I spoke with informed me they did not service this area but knew someone who did and would refer him (JOSE AT 713-254-9596). She told me she would call him and give him my address so he could cut the lawn on Saturday 5/4/13. I called Marin Lopez back on Friday just to make sure the person she referred would be here at 8:30 am on Saturday and she said yes. She said she would call him and tell him again to be at my residence on Saturday at 8:30. Saturday morning came and no one showed. I called JOSE and the individual who answered the phone that spoke English told me he was in Katy and could get to my lawn later in the evening around 2:30-3:00. I said that was fine and I told him I wanted someone that would maintain the lawn every week on Saturday mornings and he said he could do it. I said okay. Well 3:30 came and went and no JOSE. I called Marin Lopez and left them a message that I would contact a service and see about someone cutting the lawn on Monday. I would never take another recommendation from this company and I would advise others not to either. Jose is unreliable and you will wind up like me...no one showing up and your lawn uncut. Marin Lopez may be a reliable company but the people they refer are not.

Category lawn service

07/27/2011

Moses M.

promise never deliver

Description of Work
they promise that they will show up next moring never did ignore your calls

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/02/2010

Jane S H.

This was the first time we have used Lopez Lawn Care and we were so pleased with what Jose and his wife did. They worked quickly and did little extras, such as trimming and leaf blowing off the patio and other areas. Very neat and cleaned up beautifully. I'm sure this was a small job for them, but we will definately call on them again to do some other landscaping. Language barrier was evident, but we got exactly what we wanted done. An excellent outcome for us!

Description of Work
We had Jose plant 3 rose bushes for us in our backyard and clean up another area beside our garage, removing some junk bushes/trees.

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/23/2007

BEV R.

I was pretty impressed with the work he did for me. My yard looks quite well now. The Jasmines are growing good. He really cleaned it all up quite good from the winter to get it ready for spring and summer.

Description of Work
I had my yard cleaned up and my spring plantings done. He planted Jasmines, raked, did all of the trimming and pruning of plants and hedges. This is for an averaged sized yard.

Category landscaping

12/15/2005

GARY H.

I have them come out every two weeks to do work in my yard like clock work. They don't speak really good English, but good enough to communicate about the job and any work that needs done. The work is always excellent and they always make sure the lawn looks amazing every time that they come out. I really like the various services they offer also.

Description of Work
Lopez Lawn Care does my general lawn care maintenance.

Category lawn service