KING FINANCIAL GROUP INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2007

King Financial Group, Inc. has been closing mortgage loans since 1992 and has been recognized by the Dallas Business Journal in the TOP 25 Lenders List. King Financial is family owned and operated. Alex King is the Executive Vice President and has been originating loans for over 25 years. You may choose to submit a loan application face to face, online on your time, or we will email or overnight a loan application to you. King Financial Group is about SERVICE. You are the King at our financial family and were are here to serve you. We schedule mobile closings for your convenience if your are short of time. We will come to you, again, please let us know how to simplify your life in this busy world today. NMLS 270308 - King Financial Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Lender....

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi

07/28/2017

The King Financial Group made the process really easy! From greeting me as I walk in the building to closing my loan with a smile, I would definitely recommend The King Financial Group to anyone who is looking to get the best loan and close in a short amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a home loan as I'm a first time home buyer.

07/28/2017

Smooth and perfect. Got the loan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing Staff and they cared about me as a person.

07/17/2017

I am a Real Estate agent that has worked with Karrie Baldwin at King Financial for a few years now. Karrie is very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. She is available to me when I need her and not all lenders answer the phone outside of normal business hours and as an agent I don't work during normal business hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am in need of an available lender often to qualify buyers.

CATEGORY mortgage broker

Thank you for leaving a review. The team here at King Financial Group is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We appreciate working with you and your buyers. We are dedicated to helping buyers with different programs such as Loans For Leaders.

07/17/2017

She is on point and very professional. The best part is she really cares and does what is best for her customers and it's about them and not just another number. Everyone I have sent to her thanks me because she is really great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She has helped me and several of my friends with home loans.

CATEGORY mortgage broker

"The team here at King Financial Group is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to be one of the best Mortgage Companies in the DFW area. Thank you for your review and mentioning our Loan Originator, Karrie Baldwin. You are right, she truly cares about each customer and works hard to make their home buying experience a positive one. We have a great team here at King Financial Group ...

07/07/2017

EXCELLENT!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a Licensed TX Realtor and have utilized King Financial's Lending Services for several buyers, I give them a 5 STAR PLUS. The efficiency, communication, overall experience for myself and my clients was 2nd to none. They go well above and beyond what others may shut down at 5 pm and I can always get one of their team on the phone at any time, day or night and even weekends. This is imperative to all transactions related to the Real Estate Market in Texas and I am extremely honored to work in partnership with such professionals to help achieve peoples American Dream!

CATEGORY mortgage broker

Thank you from all of us at King Financial Group! We always strive to provide excellent service to both our clients and our Realtors. We were incredibly honored to have been able to assist your buyers and look forward to working with you again on future transactions.

TEXAS ONLY - Purchase, Refinance, Interim Construction, Home Equity Loans, Conventional Conforming Loans $417,000 and below in Texas, Jumbo loans over $417,000 in Texas, FHA, VA, USDA, First Time Home Buyer, Commercial loans, Lot and Land loans.

Home Equity Lines of Credit, Reverse Mortgages